Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Ugh, my Playstation Plus has expired and I wont have the money to renew it till Friday

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Aww thought we were going to find out today :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

lertsnim wrote: »
    Ugh, my Playstation Plus has expired and I wont have the money to renew it till Friday

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd lend ya the subscription fee if it wasn't for the "economic downturn"! On a positive note you'll be able to catch up on sleep now, besides when you renew on Friday you'll get the extra 90 days and AC3 won't be available until Sept 1st-ish.....the only downfall is you can't play any of the games you've downloaded up to now until you renew

Aww thought we were going to find out today :/

So did I, have been hooked on twitter all day waiting! The suspense is killing me, be class if DmC was one of the other games and Arkham City perhaps, no way will that happen though although you never know, Sony might be giddy coz of PS4 and go all mad and bury the Xbox completely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Do I get a renewal reminder?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Lads have any of you had Spec Ops the line freeze on you ? The pit
    is the level its after freezing on just as you're walking into a hallway a big helicoptor blasts in the windows and you've to run , I died the 1st time doing it and after that it keeps freezing everytime the bloody thing shows up ,
    What do i reinstall ?

I started playing this game last night....its brilliant!, love the ducking for cover behind stuff.....great soundtrack and a decent story, i'm not far in but it seems very mysterious.......:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Is the 90 day free offer live?

I think it is, starting today, PS Store updates at 6pm (allegedly) so it should be there now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

van_beano wrote: »
    So did I, have been hooked on twitter all day waiting! The suspense is killing me, be class if DmC was one of the other games and Arkham City perhaps, no way will that happen though although you never know, Sony might be giddy coz of PS4 and go all mad and bury the Xbox completely

Unfortunately Arkham City was already on PS PLus - last December.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/28/playstation-plus-your-december-content/

Niska wrote: »
    Unfortunately Arkham City was already on PS PLus - last December.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/28/playstation-plus-your-december-content/

Ahh very good, have only been a member since May so anything before that I've missed out on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

van_beano wrote: »

Already had Arkham City

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Looks like Urban Trial Freestyle will be one of the other games link.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Mad_Dave wrote: »

Meh :/ at least its free lol

Never heard of it, don't like the look of it on YouTube.....I'm not bitching though, it is free after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Excellent! Was mad to get this on release but didn't want to pay for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

paid for a year sub today but it doesnt seem like i got the extra 3 months when I look at my expiry date, it said extra 3 months free on the frontpage but when I look at my expiry date it says 21/08/2014 has this happened to anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I looked at it at about 6 and it said coming soon for the 12 months + 90 days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Bit late, but yes. Bought it around 5pm today, added the extra 3 months on top of the year.

All set until October 2015 now. May also buy another when payday arrives next week.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Bit late, but yes. Bought it around 5pm today, added the extra 3 months on top of the year.

All set until October 2015 now. May also buy another when payday arrives next week.

Mine isn't showing the extra 3 months bought it today bout 4:30, any contact details for support??

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Afaik you need to "purchase " 15 months to get it .
    12 + 3 months free

• Advertisement

osheen wrote: »
    Afaik you need to "purchase " 15 months to get it .
    12 + 3 months free

That wasn't listed today, it just said buy 1 year get 3 months free, I've emailed support and ill be ringing tomorrow

I got mine last night, extra 3 months showed up no bother. No need to buy 15months, just clicked on the 1 year sub.

Would be great if GTA 4 was a free game. Anyone I know has traded it in but it's still 15 - 20 quid in town.

Games just announced
    Ps3: Assassins Creed 3, Jak and Daxter Trilogy and Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
    Vita: Urban Trial Freestyle and New Little Kings Story

Puppeteer and Killzone Mercenary demos also.

Link

Urban freestyle is only for vita? f*ck! Well the Stealth Inc game was another one on my radar. weird it is going free as it was just released on psn last month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Games just announced
    Ps3: Assassins Creed 3, Jak and Daxter Trilogy and Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
    Vita: Urban Trial Freestyle and New Little Kings Story

Puppeteer and Killzone Mercenary demos also.

Link

Not much for me this mouth have Assassins Creed 3 and the Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Just wondering are we going to get the vita Jak and Daxter Trilogy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I paid €40 for the Jak Trilogy the day it came out and I considered it a massive bargain then. Ye have no excuse now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I paid €40 for the Jak Trilogy the day it came out and I considered it a massive bargain then. Ye have no excuse now!

Yep I still found it brilliant. Except for the buggy sections in 3. The handling nearly drove me insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

anyone know what new little kings story is like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I think I paid €10 or €15 for Jak and while I don't mind that it's free now it does mean that it's one less game for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement