Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Stealth Inc was fast, wish I hadn't bought it now but no big deal.

Probably the first month where I'm not overly interested in the months games since I have stealth and played AC3.

That said I don't mind too much and I was thinking of getting urban freestyle when it went on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Looking forward to AC3, but going by my experience of revelations it might take longer to download then I'll spend playing it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Urban freestyle is only for vita? f*ck! Well the Stealth Inc game was another one on my radar. weird it is going free as it was just released on psn last month.

I bought it day one(extra levels free) - haven't played it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭lertsnim

osheen wrote: »
    Afaik you need to "purchase " 15 months to get it .
    12 + 3 months free

I purchased 12 months late last night and the 3 months were added automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

I've only been a member since the end of June, and I've been spoilt by the quality of games released over the last two months - NFS, Spec Ops, Mafia, Battlefield 3 etc. This is the first month that the games haven't wow'd me. On the other hand Jak and Stealth both look like fun games that are highly rated that I'd never have bought myself so can't complain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Hmm, i wonder if the Jak and Daxter Collection is available to download on Vita. May try it when we get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I have AC3 already so looks like I'll be getting Jak and Daxter and whatever that other game is. How do the Jak and Daxter games hold up now? I've never actually played any of them, being a big fan of naughty dog I've always wanted to try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Jak and Daxter is definitely one of the best platformers to grace the PS2 era, a game everyone should try. At least the first one anyway.

Its not cross buy though, its only available on the PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

RedXIV wrote: »
    Jak and Daxter is definitely one of the best platformers to grace the PS2 era, a game everyone should try. At least the first one anyway.

Its not cross buy though, its only available on the PS3

Can't check as I already have it but when I bought the PS3 version I got the vita version later when that came out for free, so at least normally it is cross buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Varik wrote: »
    Can't check as I already have it but when I bought the PS3 version I got the vita version later when that came out for free, so at least normally it is cross buy.

Not sure to be honest, just repeating what I saw on the blog?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Ah Jak and Daxter, great, finished it on the PS2 and got all the precursor orbs ! No platinums back then :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Grand Theft Auto 4 for only €6.19!!.....it was 25 euro not two days ago:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/cid=EP1017-NPEB00882_00-GTAIVDIGITAL0001

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

€7.99 for the bundle with Episodes

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/gta-iv-the-complete-edition/cid=EP1017-NPEB00882_00-PGRANDTHEF000001

Wonder what this bit means
    GTA V pre-order discount offer has already been applied to this title. No further discount will be applied for customer's pre-ordering GTA V.
    Seems to imply you need to preorder GTA V to get the game for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

CastorTroy wrote: »

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/gta-iv-the-complete-edition/cid=EP1017-NPEB00882_00-PGRANDTHEF000001

I think it means that the discount you would get if you pre-order GTAV does not apply to this deal.

The language is as clear as muck though.

CastorTroy wrote: »

:mad: ffs!....i didnt spot that, and i paid 6.19....still....14 quid for both is a steal!

Actually.....the DLC were priced at 9.99 and 14.99....or 19.99 for both when i grabbed GTV4.....so even at 7.99 for both the DLC packs its a major saving!....of course had i spotted the complete edition for 7.99 it would have been AMAZING!

Still....14.18 aint bad at all!....you wont find GTA4 on its on for less then 20 quid second hand, and new its 25....i've seen no bundle copies anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Great find Richard! I was looking for GTA 4 just this week, can't bate that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Has the buy 12 months of PS+ get 3 free offer expired?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Hogzy wrote: »

Nope, it's up for a few weeks I think. Hope so as I need to buy some UK PSN cards.

Hogzy wrote: »

20th of Sept. is when it expires. 1 Month. I'll definitely be topping up!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Irish Warri0r

Got mine this morning 3 months added automatically great offer.

• Advertisement

If Saint's Row 4 wasn't out today, i'd be topping up! But luckily its on for 3 more weeks so plenty of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Love this service. Am now a subscriber until September 4th, 2015 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Anyone else not mind seeing games they already own pop up on PS+?

Means a free trade in against GTA V :P

did that with a few games, sold the hard copies and grabbed the digital ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I don't mind it because it means less games in my backlog. :) I still keep the physical copy as preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Just finished spec ops the line there. A great great game. Tight shooting mechanics and genuinely difficult in some parts. Dubai was a great setting and the story and choices you make really add to the game. Haven't enjoyed a game as much in a long long time, excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Just finished spec ops the line there. A great great game. Tight shooting mechanics and genuinely difficult in some parts. Dubai was a great setting and the story and choices you make really add to the game. Haven't enjoyed a game as much in a long long time, excellent.

I finished the Suicidal difficulty last night, it was very tough in places, very good game! Gonna start FUBAR difficulty tomorrow, it's gonna be interesting! Must Platinum it though before AC3 is up on the IGC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah mine was freezing (spec ops) had to restart the chapter i was on and flew into it again tonight really cracking game think im about near the finish now though chapter 13 i think great storyline too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Love this service. Am now a subscriber until September 4th, 2015 :)

Some people subscribe to Jesus, I subscribe to PS +.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

nocoverart wrote: »
    Some people subscribe to Jesus, I subscribe to PS +.

Beautiful :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement