Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

nocoverart wrote: »
    Some people subscribe to Jesus, I subscribe to PS +.

shirley this is .gif worthy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Some people subscribe to Jesus, I subscribe to PS +.

Praise be the Golden Plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

sOOibcb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,182 ✭✭✭batistuta9

where do you get the 15 months for 12 deal?
    do you just login normally to s.e.n, i can't see it mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

batistuta9 wrote: »
    where do you get the 15 months for 12 deal?
    do you just login normally to s.e.n, i can't see it mentioned

Buy a 1 year sub from the store & the extra months get automatically added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Just joined for the 1st time their said I'd finally join with the ps4 coming do they give many vita games away gravity rush + uncharted + lego lord of the rings is a good start :)?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Just joined for the 1st time their said I'd finally join with the ps4 coming do they give many vita games away gravity rush + uncharted + lego lord of the rings is a good start :)?

1 or 2 vita games each month

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Chinpool wrote: »
    1 or 2 vita games each month

Was it three this month?
    Stealth Inc. is a cross buy game I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

subscribed to ps+ 2 days ago. love how i got need for speed and am getting ac3..2 games i really wanted :D played all other ac games

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just finished spec ops the line there. A great great game. Tight shooting mechanics and genuinely difficult in some parts. Dubai was a great setting and the story and choices you make really add to the game. Haven't enjoyed a game as much in a long long time, excellent.

I can't say that I "enjoyed" it, because it weared me out emotionally like any other game/movie could not. I had never ever connected to main character like I did in spec ops. Even the title screen change with progress was hitting me emotionally every single time.
    A stupidly horrible masterpiece of a game. A must play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Did any of you play through mafia 2 from PS+? I think I'm near the end but it keeps freezing right after I
    pay back the loan to that guy with the glasses (Bruno?).

Corrupted save maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

There's a few bugs with Chapter 14. I had to restart because Joe wouldn't follow me. As for your problem, EGriff, when you were making money, did you stick-up shops? When I was looking for a solution to my problem I read you must crush cars only, sticking up shops caused problems.

You can restart the chapter from the main menu. Pity it's the longest level :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Mafia 2 Chapter 14 :
    I did a combination of crushing one or two cars and holding up two gun shops on the way back. just scraped me over the amount needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

There's a few bugs with Chapter 14. I had to restart because Joe wouldn't follow me. As for your problem, EGriff, when you were making money, did you stick-up shops? When I was looking for a solution to my problem I read you must crush cars only, sticking up shops caused problems.

You can restart the chapter from the main menu. Pity it's the longest level :(

Uh-oh, I stuck up and shot nearly every shop keeper in the city. The car crushing place was too far away.

As an aside, the start of Chapter 14
    is the best thing in the game. Great throwback to the original Mafia!

I think I'm done with Mafia II. Not really interested in going after the collectables, even if they're Playboys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I just purchased a 12 month PS Plus pass, goodbye social life!

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

When exactly does the new PS+ "month" start?

Are the new games added on the first of the month? is basically what I'm asking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

When exactly does the new PS+ "month" start?

Are the new games added on the first of the month? is basically what I'm asking

I could be wrong but I think it used to be bang on the start of a new month, but lately It's been the end of the current months games. The new games are been added today the 28th for example, which is great for my download cap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

I could be wrong but I think it used to be bang on the start of a new month, but lately It's been the end of the current months games. The new games are been added today the 28th for example, which is great for my download cap :D

so if I buy a sub today does that mean I can't download August's games?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

so if I buy a sub today does that mean I can't download August's games?

Store usually updates between midday and 6pm.
    Subscribe before the store updates and you will have access to both months games.
    However, if you do not "purchase" the games before they are taken down they are lost to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I just subscribed today for the first time and I have some games available that are not listed in August's collection.

Saint's Row The Third and Mafia II being two of them. Is that normal? I thought it was a set list of games every month.

Some games hang around for longer than others for some reason.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Are the only two new games Assassins Creed 3 and Jack and Daxter trilogy? Not complaining, just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Kiith wrote: »
    Are the only two new games Assassins Creed 3 and Jack and Daxter trilogy? Not complaining, just wondering.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/22/playstation-plus-in-september-assassins-creed-iii-jak-daxter-trilogy-more/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

People need to read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

People need to read the thread.

Or just the OP FAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just a reminder that certain games leaving PS+ today so 'purchase' them and add them to your download list before they go

Leaving PS Plus this month:
    • 28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted
    • 28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
    • 28th August: Demon’s Souls
    • 28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings
    • 28th August: When Vikings Attack
    Entering PS Plus this month:
    • 28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3
    • 28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
    • 28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark
    • 28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle
    • 28th August: New Little King’s Story

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Games are showing up on vita store now, but not online.
    Stealth Inc and Jak and Daxter are cross buy as far as i know, both are showing up as free on vita store for ps+

• Advertisement

These are already up if you search for them on the website.
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    Entering PS Plus this month:
    The Vita versions of Jak and Daxter and Stealth Inc. are marked as free too, but it says I'm not eligible when I click add to basket..?

As for Urban Trial Freestyle, it appears to be PS3 only and still €15.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement