Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The store should kick in around 5pm and will show proper prices then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

The Vita versions of Jak and Daxter and Stealth Inc. are marked as free too, but it says I'm not eligible when I click add to basket..?

i added them on my vita and worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

AC 3 is free on the store now. So is Stealth Inc for both PS3 and Vita. Urban Trial Freestyle looks to be only free on Vita unfortunately.

Jak And Daxter trilogy is fre on both PS3 and Vita.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/search/q=jak%20and%20daxter

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/assassin's-creediii-classic-edition/cid=EP0001-BLES01667_00-PASSASSINS000010

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/search/q=stealth

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Need for Speed Most Wanted has been listed as unavailable to buy for me since the weekend so looks like I'll miss out on that one. If I didn't have a 70 game backlog I'd be annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Just subscribed today online in work. Had a look at the site and demon souls and ICO are no longer free. Is this correct?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

R.F. wrote: »
    Just subscribed today online in work. Had a look at the site and demon souls and ICO are no longer free. Is this correct?

It is. They have been rotated out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Need for Speed Most Wanted has been listed as unavailable to buy for me since the weekend so looks like I'll miss out on that one. If I didn't have a 70 game backlog I'd be annoyed.

Are you looking at it on the site or the PS3, it says the same for me but if you go onto it it'll say it's unavailable because you already have it; check on the PS3 to be sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

sheehy83 wrote: »
    AC 3 is free on the store now. So is Stealth Inc for both PS3 and Vita. Urban Trial Freestyle looks to be only free on Vita unfortunately.

Jak And Daxter trilogy is fre on both PS3 and Vita.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/search/q=jak%20and%20daxter

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/assassin's-creediii-classic-edition/cid=EP0001-BLES01667_00-PASSASSINS000010

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/search/q=stealth

Top man!....grabbed everthing, i just add them to my basket/DL list even if i never intend to play them, i even DL the Vita games and i dont even own one! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Varik wrote: »
    Are you looking at it on the site or the PS3, it says the same for me but if you go onto it it'll say it's unavailable because you already have it; check on the PS3 to be sure.

Ok thanks. Maybe I added it to the basket on the PS3 store at one point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

nice one actually really looking forward to jak and Daxter on ps vita, plus I can now trade in my AC3 on wii u... Don't Laugh :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Can't wait to play ACIII, haven't even started on Spec Ops.

I never play Jak and Daxter before so that's amazing too.

Stealth Inc don't look bad. All in all another great selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I'm nearly at the end of Mafia 2. This will be the only PS+ game I've finished apart from Infamous 2.

If I delete some of the games that are being replaced on PS + (Such as NFS) can I download them again or are they gone?

Running out of space!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

If I delete some of the games that are being replaced on PS + (Such as NFS) can I download them again or are they gone?

Running out of space!!

they will all still be on your download list and will always be available once your plus membership is active

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ZeroBarry

Looking forward to playing ACIII, very happy with PS Plus for the last few months, although that last Uncharted PS3 game they put up (Drake's Deception I think) was frustrating to download.

I managed to get my hands on some PS+ 1 year membership vouchers for cheap on adverts awhile back. Covered for another 2 years now.

Got a vita recently as well, so its handy to have a few new games to play every month even if the likes of Jak & Daxter are aimed at younger generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, this is a very nice month. I could not be fecked with AC games after first one being an shiete of a game, so AC3 might give me a refresh in franchise.

Little kings story was a game i was looking forward! Cant believe I got it for free! :) lots of downloading!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Well, this is a very nice month. I could not be fecked with AC games after first one being an shiete of a game, so AC3 might give me a refresh in franchise.

I really liked AC1 and loved AC2 but from what I hear AC3 is the turd of the series. It would put anyone off the AC franchise. AC2 and Brotherhood are the best. Revelations started to go downhill and 3 is supposed to be a mess and frustrating all round.

AC1 ran like a dog and had glitches on the PS3 though, it was much better on the 360 which is what I played it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

This months stuff is out already O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

ZeroBarry wrote: »
    ...even if the likes of Jak & Daxter are aimed at younger generation.

You're missing out if you think Jak & Daxter is just kiddie fodder. Great games, great characters, fun stories. Try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I played a bit of Jak and Daxter and I have to say I really like it, can't believe I haven't played it until now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ZeroBarry

James74 wrote: »
    You're missing out if you think Jak & Daxter is just kiddie fodder. Great games, great characters, fun stories. Try them.

Oh I'm definitely willing to give it a go, I watched a couple of videos on YT about it and it looks decent enough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

jaxdasher wrote: »
    I never play Jak and Daxter before so that's amazing too.

You know, everytime I saw your name until today I always assumed it was a variation Jak and Daxter :pac:

I played the first when it came out all those years ago, when good PS2 releases were still thin on the ground. It's alright, a tad more ambitious than Crash Bandicoot no doubt. But don't go expecting the platforming perfection of the Nintendo variety - it does struggle to do anything genuinely memorable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Not a fan of jak and daxter at all. Might as well keep it on the download though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Sony has enough dev teams that they must be someone that could do another Jak game.
    I want more stuff about Mar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

cloud493 wrote: »
    Not a fan of jak and daxter at all. Might as well keep it on the download though :pac:

You're dead to me, you cold, cold person.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Is it just me or is ACIII a bit buggy?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Is it just me or is ACIII a bit buggy?

You should have seen the state it was in on releases before it got a few patches. AC3 was a rush job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Mobile phone billing for the US: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/29/mobile-billing-now-available-for-playstation-store/

Hopefully implemented here.....can you use Paypal from an Irish account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just 'buying' the new games that have been added. I can get Stealth Inc PS3, but when selecting the Vita version I'm getting a 'not eligible' message. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Getting one, gets the other. In that, when I bought the PS3 version, it actually downloaded the two of them. I didn't specifically download the Vita one as I don't have the device.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement