Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

I wish you could put all the Vita games in their own folder

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Is Gravity Rush gone from Plus? Shame if it is, it's incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Grayditch wrote: »

did you think? I played it it'd 30 mins or so and wasn't a fan. Not a fan of these Japanese type cartoon style though anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

did you think? I played it it'd 30 mins or so and wasn't a fan. Not a fan of these Japanese type cartoon style though anyway.

The controls take a while to get used to but once you have it down, it feels incredible.

The combat is hit and miss though (literally).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

FutureGuy wrote: »
    What Vita games can I download right now on PS+ on the VITA?

off the top of my head I think its stealth, gravity rush and uncharted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I think it should still be there.

Really liked it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

im new to ps plus so i dont know when the list of next months games come out. anyone got a date?

cleared dax 1 now on dax 2..not liking this open world type. prefare the old game style :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I was brutal at Gravity Rush for the first while, but I was great at it by the end. I love that it had a unique control system, it's ballsy, and once you got the hang of it, it made sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

MarkY91 wrote: »
    im new to ps plus so i dont know when the list of next months games come out. anyone got a date?

cleared dax 1 now on dax 2..not liking this open world type. prefare the old game style :(

It'll show up on the PS blog about the 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Even though I love Jak the Dax trilogy (especially 1) I've struggled with the camera on all 3 of the games. I know this is a typical problem with 3D platformers but more so with Jak IMO.

• Advertisement

nocoverart wrote: »
    Even though I love Jak the Dax trilogy (especially 1) I've struggled with the camera on all 3 of the games. I know this is a typical problem with 3D platformers but more so with Jak IMO.

yeah the camera gets annoying..im moving it around and it hits a wall or whatever and i cant move it no more, leaving me with a horrible angle to jump. i cant aim down so when im decending, im basically doing it blind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Varik wrote: »
    It'll show up on the PS blog about the 20th.

My favorite time of the month, the PS+ free game announcements! Anyone hear any rumours of what they might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

yeah the camera gets annoying..im moving it around and it hits a wall or whatever and i cant move it no more, leaving me with a horrible angle to jump. i cant aim down so when im decending, im basically doing it blind :(

Press Triangle and look in the direction you want to jump, then exit the first person view and you are ready to jump :)

eddhorse wrote: »
    Press Triangle and look in the direction you want to jump, then exit the first person view and you are ready to jump :)

on jak 1 you can do that. but on jak 2, triangle seems to do nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

on jak 1 you can do that. but on jak 2, triangle seems to do nothing

First Person View is R3

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Jak_II/Controls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Hey, just wondering has anybody ever come across this problem with the automatic update.

Sometimes the PlayStation doesn't turn off after the updates starts and the screen says that the update is in progress and if I want to stop it I should press circle. When I try to turn on the control it doesn't connect to the ps3 and on/off button doesn't work on console. I always have to unplug it.

Today I left it on after starting at about 9 and just had to unplug the PS3 there to get it to work.

It has only been happening since I upgraded the HDD to a 1TB.

Also keep getting a corrupted file in my games list every time it updates.

eddhorse wrote: »

ill try that out now. cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

Just downloaded Zone of the Enders Collection for €6.74. Thought it was just the first one buts its both! Unreal price!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

sweetie wrote: »
    is the 3mths free with 12mths psplus offer still valid? no mention in the psstore.
    RangeR wrote: »
    My subs auto renewed last week. I didn't get the 3 months free.

Got this email yesterday

Get ready for PS4™ with 90 days extra free!

Renew your PlayStation®Plus membership before 20th September to get an extra 90 days free when you buy a year’s membership. That means you’ll have a whole year of PS Plus when PS4™ launches.
    You don’t have long to take advantage of this incredible offer – get it now, or miss out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Hi guys, is the ps plus offer- 3 extra months still on?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Hi guys, is the ps plus offer- 3 extra months still on?

Thanks

Ummm look one post up :)
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

phill106 wrote: »
    Ummm look one post up :)
    Yes

Lol

: note to self:
    Read before you write!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

shawki wrote: »
    Just downloaded Zone of the Enders Collection for €6.74. Thought it was just the first one buts its both! Unreal price!

What's Zone of the Enders?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

What's Zone of the Enders?

It's Hideo Kojima's 'giant robot' series. The first is alright, most famous for shipping with the MGS2 demo back in the day. The second, which Im playing at the moment thanks to this offer, is a big improvement, plus offers one of the best anime influenced art styles around.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Any word on next months set of games?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Any word on next months set of games?

Probably won't get that for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just got an E-Mail saying Far Cry 3 will be the Game of the Month on PS+ next month!!! Didn't mention any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Great game, really impressed with the consistant quality of free ps+ games. Already finished it and traded it - actually kinda regretted that, nice to get it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Great game wish i didn't already play it through and finish it a couple of months back though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Farcry 3? Well sign my ass for it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement