Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Thought I'd give it a go as I heard this was the best AC. Played it for about 5 hours and couldn't get into it. Guess I'm not and will never be an AC fan :(

AC2 and Brotherhood are the best of the series. 3 is the worst and 1 is like marmite. I loved 1 and still do, love the setting. AC3 is still in tutorial mode till like 10 hours in until it stops holding your hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Thought I'd give it a go as I heard this was the best AC. Played it for about 5 hours and couldn't get into it. Guess I'm not and will never be an AC fan :(

Someone lied to you. I would recommend 2. 1 has a good story but the game is very repetitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Yeah I'm still getting my hand held in episode 5 of 12.
    I agree about AC1, very repetitive, haven't played AC2.
    I do like the settings and historical elements of them all.
    AC3 had me catching hares for half an hour out on the frontier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I liked AC3 a lot. I liked em all really, apart from revelations which I never finished. Brotherhood is probably my favorite so far.

Can't understand all the love that Assassin's Creed 2 gets. I recently started playing it and after about 10-12 hours just grew bored of it. It's one of the most repetitive games I've played in quite sometime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

AC1 was very boring, had to just stop playing it. AC2 was my favourite game the year it was released, just a great laugh to play. Brotherhood was class, small few additions to AC2. Revelations was awful, found it very hard to clear, just wasn't fun to play. AC3 should have been great but found it worse than revelations. Awful boring missions, stupid sync tasks, couldn't care about any of the characters. Really put me off future ac games but black flags reviews say its gone back to its fun roots, mad to play it but gonna wait and get it on ps4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Having played every Ass Creed on the PS3, PS Vita and PSP. Number 4 will be played on the PS4

AS1 cant believe the game is 6 years old now :eek:. But it looked great and ok the missions where nearly all the sam but i really the game back then.

AS2 Still my fave out of the lot great story, Looks great, plays great and is based between cool Italian cities with high buildings.

AS BH Fixed a few problems from 2 and basing the game in rome was even better as getting to see all the rome landmarks was cool. The Story was very good and Ezio was a bad ass in it.

AS Rev Wasn't the biggest fan but still went back and played it story was a bit meh and the setting wasn't the biggest fan of it as it was boring there. But i liked the Desmond side quests.

Ass 3 Where to start on this game i have had it a year now and still not done with it i just hate it. Hate Conner and just think its so boring notting happens ever in it dont care for all the USA crap i liked playing as Conners as his grandfather our dad not sure what he is Haytham would have been a lot better playing as a badass Templar for a change. I am just about 11 hours into the game now i wont to get it over and done with before AS4 but i think i wont be able to :(

AC Bloodlines PSP wasn't the worst game as it came late into the PSP life and with the controls the PSP had it held its on like it was OK but still not the greatest

AC Liberation played and looked great on the vita basically what a handheld AS creed should be really fun game to pick up and all play all the time 1st time playing as a girl in AC and she held up her own with a mix of nice city and the marsh plans around NO.

But with 4 to play on the 29th i can't wait going to sea and getting out my jack sparrow and from what i here and see about it. People love the game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Well I've never played an Assassin's Creed game so there:p

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

That last boss in Metal Gear Rising is an absolute bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ya it's ridiculous alright! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

ive a bit of a problem here guys. currently i have a ps3 with ps+ and i let my cousin download from my account using his ps3 so thats 2 activated ps3s on my main account.

im getting a ps4 and want to use my ps+ account on it, do i have to deactivate my account on one of the ps3s in order to do this?

im giving my ps3 to my little brother and i want my ps3 to still have access to ps+ so i guess ill have to deactivate my cousins ps3..but doesnt that deactivate his whole ps3 and not let you do certain stuff? or will it just deny him access to my downloads?

i hope i explained it clearly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Deactivating your account on a console will remove that console's access to any of your PSN related content.

AFAIK they don't count the Vita and PS4 as an extra activation. It's more of an extension of your main activated account.

Deactivating your account on a console will remove that console's access to any of your PSN related content.

AFAIK they don't count the Vita and PS4 as an extra activation. It's more of an extension of your main activated account.

so if i get my cousin to do a deactivation on his ps3, his ps3 will continue to work normally except he cant play any games/dlc he got from me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

MarkY91 wrote: »
    so if i get my cousin to do a deactivation on his ps3, his ps3 will continue to work normally except he cant play any games/dlc he got from me?

Pretty much yeah, but he should really have his own account on his own PS3.

Pretty much yeah, but he should really have his own account on his own PS3.

he has his own. i just let him download some ps+ stuff. thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The future set-up will be

2 PS3s, activated so any account can use the content online or offline.
    2 portables (2 vita or 2 PSPs or 1 Vita & 1 PSP), only 1 account can be on a either the PSP or Vita but the content can be played online or off.
    1 PS4 home console, activated so any account can use the content online or offline.
    1 additional PS4 that is signed in to the account online and only that account can play the content.

Varik wrote: »

2 portables (2 vita or 2 PSPs or 1 Vita & 1 PSP), only 1 account can be on a either the PSP or Vita but the content can be played online or off.
    1 PS4 home console, activated so any account can use the content online or offline.
    1 additional PS4 that is signed in to the account online and only that account can play the content.

that clears my questions up perfectly, cheers!

so no more gamesharing, on ps4 at least :( lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

that clears my questions up perfectly, cheers!

so no more gamesharing, on ps4 at least :( lol

Game sharing was never allowed.

RangeR wrote: »
    Game sharing was never allowed.

hardly anything wrong with 2 relatives sharing eachothers downloads..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Doesn't matter if it was with your cousin, your mother or your brother. It's against Sony's terms and conditions.

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if it was with your cousin, your mother or your brother. It's against Sony's terms and conditions.

lighten up would ya :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

There is everything wrong with game sharing - it's theft, pure and simple.

Back on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Varik wrote: »

Still trying to find out what will happen if I decide to get the PS VITA TV if it gets released over here. will it count as a second portable? Which would suck as I have a psp and a Vita

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

RedXIV wrote: »
    Still trying to find out what will happen if I decide to get the PS VITA TV if it gets released over here. will it count as a second portable? Which would suck as I have a psp and a Vita

I'd imagine it would count as a portable.

Also, if you plan on using it for the PS4's connectivity features, you might want to hold off. There's a chance those functions wont be available on European PS4 consoles.

DjFlin wrote: »
    I'd imagine it would count as a portable.

Also, if you plan on using it for the PS4's connectivity features, you might want to hold off. There's a chance those functions wont be available on European PS4 consoles.

There's a very good chance that the Vita TV function won't as the Vita TV is out in Japan where the PS4 will not be for a while.

For anyone who enjoyed MGR Revengence.. some more good news

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-05-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-dlc-made-free

The DLC is now free too so you should be able to download that soon. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Any word on what games going to be free on ps vita/ps3 this month?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,095 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well we told November's games back on Oct 11th, so if they stick to that it could be next week.

Looking at last year, December's games were announced Nov 28th and went live Dec 5th.

Wonder if we'll get a game as big as Arkham City this year for Christmas

I'd honestly bank on Tomb Raider or DMC.

Looking forward to hearing the annual vita games.

• Advertisement

We got November's game at the end of October already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement