Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Other than Borderlands 2 which I already had digitally this is a good month; getting one of the best Vita games and DMC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Can I buy 50 euro PSN credit and use that to purchase the 1 year PS Plus sub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Can I buy 50 euro PSN credit and use that to purchase the 1 year PS Plus sub?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Klair88 wrote: »
    Leaving PS Plus:
    24th December: Grid 2
    24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
    24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
    8th January: Contrast

Entering PS Plus:
    24th December: DmC Devil May Cry- PS3
    24th December: Borderlands 2 -PS3
    24th December: Soul Sacrifice -PSVita
    24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend- PSVita
    8th January: Don’t Starve - PS4

Awesome games again!
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/13/playstation-plus-in-january-dmc-soul-sacrifice-borderlands-2-more/

Cant wait for this update been wonting to play DMC since it came out and for free you cant go wrong

Soul Sacrifice will keep me going on the Vita for the next month. Not a fan of Munster Hunter style games as there to boring but i liked the demo of this so will give it a go proper now.

Dont Starve been wonting to get this game for ages as Sony said it was coming to the PS4 i was holding off and here it is for free :eek:

PSN+ defo is the best money to spend on gaming for less then €5 a month i get all of this :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Amazon UK have started selling PSN digital content, easy way to get codes for those who've a UK plus account.

While PLus is link to a UK account and so is the £ cards, the games may work normally on a Irish account.

• Advertisement

sin0city wrote: »
    Yes.

I see gamesnash sent you the code for 50euro credit to your email. Very handy - but they are out of stock!! Do Argos email you the code too or do you know any other reputable websites that would email me the code?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Soul Sacrifice is the only one i'm interested in. Still holding out for the Borderlands 2 Vita game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Man that is awesome really. Really happy to see DMC and Soul Sacrifice.

I already have Borderlands 2 but it's a cracking game. There will probably be a sale on the DLC to go with it.

Don't know much on Don't starve so I'll look forward to that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Sweet haven't played any of the games, in fact there isn't a single game I have played since purchasing plus.

Also mentioned in the comments
    @Chris pls answer^^
    is it safe to buy bioshock infinite or persona IV Golden?^^

I would hold off on both of those for now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

I see gamesnash sent you the code for 50euro credit to your email. Very handy - but they are out of stock!! Do Argos email you the code too or do you know any other reputable websites that would email me the code?

Thanks.

I think Gamestop do.

http://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=psn+card

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

My guess was right about BL2, glad to see something that interests me after nothing did last month. Must get around to finishing BL1.

Nice to get a few games with split screen. Has anyone tried activating their PS+ account on another PS3 and used the 2 PS3s with the 1 PS+ account (the person logs into a different account on the other PS3 I assume) to play online?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Christmas Sale - Day 7

Battlefield 4 (PS3)
    Was €69.99/AU$99.95/£59.99, now €34.99/AU$44.95/£24.99

The Walking Dead (PS Vita)
    Was €19.99/AU$24.95/£14.99, now €9.99/AU$14.95/£6.99
    Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

The Walking Dead on any format is an absolute must.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Christmas Sale - Day 7

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

I have the walking dead on ps3, tempted to get it on vita as I never get time to play it at home!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Varik wrote: »
    Amazon UK have started selling PSN digital content, easy way to get codes for those who've a UK plus account.

While PLus is link to a UK account and so is the £ cards, the games may work normally on a Irish account.

Haven't been able to see that on Amazon UK since it launched the other day. But sure, you can use the Keys from Amazon US on a US PSN account and play'em as normal after they've installed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 135 ✭✭_oveless_

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Christmas Sale - Day 7

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

just to be clear, it's not battlefield 4, it's battlefield 4 premium, which is just the season pass for all maps etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

_oveless_ wrote: »
    just to be clear, it's not battlefield 4, it's battlefield 4 premium, which is just the season pass for all maps etc.

it is bf4 full game plus dlc bud

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/addons/battlefield-4-premium/cid=EP0006-BLES01832_00-PREMIUM000000000

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

Argos ,€48 .

Best around for now.

Its worth every penny. Make sure you get it set up for the holidays for the free games then.

Argos one have a UK flag on the product image on their website. Will it still work with Irish account or is it a misplaced product image ? My subscription will run out in couple days, is there any other place to get it for few quid less ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

was looking at the vita megapack in argos, was gonna pick one up while i wait for ps4,

should i wait till january and get one in the sales, could we expect the price to drop much more

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

phobia2011 wrote: »
    was looking at the vita megapack in argos, was gonna pick one up while i wait for ps4,

should i wait till january and get one in the sales, could we expect the price to drop much more

TIA

Don't know about a price drop yet but there is a new version of the Vita out but only in Japan for the time being. It's slimmer, lighter, better battery life and cheaper but the screen is not as good as the AMOLED Vita screen now but its still good.

The memory cards for the Vita got a price drop after E3 this year though, it was badly needed as they were expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

phobia2011 wrote: »

TIA

grab a preowned 1 if u can especially if u have ps+ for a while, uncharted is just superb

• Advertisement

Ordered a 50 euro PSN sub from gamestop.ie yesterday at 11am. Said that it would be sent via email to me by the end of the day if I ordered before 2pm. Still no email and now my sub has ran out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Ordered a 50 euro PSN sub from gamestop.ie yesterday at 11am. Said that it would be sent via email to me by the end of the day if I ordered before 2pm. Still no email and now my sub has ran out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you just buy it straight from PSN?

Why didn't you just buy it straight from PSN?

Had a 20euro voucher code for gamestop so wanted to get rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

Have anyone bought a PSN subscription from argos ? The 1 year card have a UK flag on the product image but no written details about country and the 3 month card have Eire in product title but have a UK flag on the product image. I don't want to end up with a UK sub and to have to create a UK PSN. Have a voucher from argos to use, or else would buy straight from Sony Store. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Jesus everyone, stop skimping on the PS+. Buy it directly from the store to avoid issues. It's ridiculous value for €50 for the year, why waste all your time and effort in getting a tenner off it?

Ed

eddhorse wrote: »
    Jesus everyone, stop skimping on the PS+. Buy it directly from the store to avoid issues. It's ridiculous value for €50 for the year, why waste all your time and effort in getting a tenner off it?

Ed

I'm not skimping. I have a 20 euro voucher that I will never use as I don't buy any games from them so it's the perfect opportunity for me to use it, otherwise I would have used the PS Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Ed

What a ridiculous statement. Why wouldn't people want to save ten euro? If it means that there's that bit more cash in people's pocket to spend on other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

Ed

A tenner is allot to some of us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Ed

Any chance I could borrow a tenner? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Got €50 psn card for 39.99 on adverts, last time I checked he had 2 €20 ones left at €16.99 each

Pay by PayPal code sent straight away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement