Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Got €50 psn card for 39.99 on adverts, last time I checked he had 2 €20 ones left at €16.99 each

Pay by PayPal code sent straight away

Not a great deal tbh....seen guys doing deals for 30 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

jenjenten wrote: »
    Not a great deal tbh....seen guys doing deals for 30 Euro.

20% off is not a great saving?

Sure, there might be better deals but how often do the come around.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Best place to get 30 day + emailed to me? Bit short of cash until january ...il wait til then to get full year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Do you have to give cc details to get the free trial?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Do you have to give cc details to get the free trial?

Yes, but you can turn off auto-renew as soon as you activate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Christmas Sale - Day 8

PES 2014 - 20 euro. Good price if you're into PES I spose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Christmas Sale - Day 8

I'd jump at it if it was for PS4!!

Christmas Sale - Day 8

I'd jump at it if it was for PS4!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mileslow

Weird. Can't play Resogun anymore even though my 14 day trial still has two days remaining. And I'm able to play other games online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Christmas Sale - Day 8

have heard the game is terrible though,has anyone here played it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

I've lost track, Is deal 9 coming out tomorrow or Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

shawki wrote: »
    I've lost track, Is deal 9 coming out tomorrow or Wednesday?

Tomorrow at 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

AC4

AC4

AC4

Deal 9 is rain for 6.99 for ps3 and lone survivor 5.99 for vita. with 10 percent for ps plus members

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Crap... I may pick both of them up! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Wonder will Dragon's Crown be in it if it hasn't already, looking to pick that up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Deal 9 is rain for 6.99 for ps3 and lone survivor 5.99 for vita. with 10 percent for ps plus members

Is Rain a good game then?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Excellent. Was waiting for Rain. Just looks interesting to me.

Rain to me would get boring very quickly after looking at the trailer. Of you like stealth games it might be worth getting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I meant to buy Rain when it came out but never got round to it.
    Will definitely pick it up now at that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Quite tempted by both but will they turn up on psplus? I see that rain is by the tokyo jungle developers and that hasn't come up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

sweetie wrote: »
    Quite tempted by both but will they turn up on psplus? I see that rain is by the tokyo jungle developers and that hasn't come up yet.

I saw a comment on the blog about Rain on Plus and there was a reply saying there were no plans for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Still waiting for my 365 day PSN sub code to be emailed to me from Gamestop.ie. Bought it on Friday at 11am with the product saying that if bought before 2pm the code will be emailed that day!

Rang the number on their site but it's impossible to get through. Haven't talked to anyone there and emailed them twice but nothing back! Anyone know what I can do other than wait?

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Still waiting for my 365 day PSN sub code to be emailed to me from Gamestop.ie. Bought it on Friday at 11am with the product saying that if bought before 2pm the code will be emailed that day!

Rang the number on their site but it's impossible to get through. Haven't talked to anyone there and emailed them twice but nothing back! Anyone know what I can do other than wait?

Get on to them on twitter you'll get an answer fairly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Hey lads, two quick questions if ye can answer...

Is there a free initial trial for a person who has never signed up to Playstation Plus before?

When signed up can I avail of any discounts and keep what I've downloaded and paid for after my subscription expires?

Thanks, tbh I just wanna know the answer to my first question. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sugarman wrote: »
    Free 14 day trial, tho you need a creditcard to avail of it.

You keep what you pay for, anything free you must resub.

I have a free 30 day sub I got when the last God of War game, but I never put my card details on the ps3 I just but the psn cards, is that why it wont let me use it? it just says the code is invalid when I put it in, was definitely never used as the game was sealed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 1 and season pass are now up on the store. Buying the season pass gets you one episode free. Highly highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

**** YES!!!! Games of January! All that I ever wanted! DMC! Dont Starve and SOUL SACRIFICE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's saying Killzone full game is free on PSN, checked the download size and it's 38gb but then I saw the Weekend Warfare tag, so its the full game with the single player locked out. Thought Sony made a mistake there.

Have to say the store is very badly layed out for new content, you have to dig to find stuff and know what you want or you won't find it. Had to manually search for the Walking Dead as it would not show up anywhere, same with Flower and Flow, didn't even know they were on the PS4 store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

It's saying Killzone full game is free on PSN, checked the download size and it's 38gb but then I saw the Weekend Warfare tag, so its the full game with the single player locked out. Thought Sony made a mistake there.

Have to say the store is very badly layed out for new content, you have to dig to find stuff and know what you want or you won't find it. Had to manually search for the Walking Dead as it would not show up anywhere, same with Flower and Flow, didn't even know they were on the PS4 store.

The Killzone Multiplayer is free from the 28th till the 31st.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement