Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

F1ngers wrote: »
    Even better than half price, get the season pass for €3.75 and you get the faction pack, tower pack, developer pack and and the chronicles pack for "free".

yeah, sorry, i meant the season pass

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Varik wrote: »
    I like the idea of season passes but I hate having to try to figure out what is and isn't included. Is it worth it?

Haven't played the game yet - bought the season pass and got those four dlc packs - having read the descriptions just now, I reckon it will be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Haven't played the game yet - bought the season pass and got those four dlc packs - having read the descriptions just now, I reckon it will be worth it.

it's 2 weeks and I'll other games to play so I'll wait until there is a consensus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

anyone any idea of the freebies they are offering next month on the ps4?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

jonny24ie wrote: »
    anyone any idea of the freebies they are offering next month on the ps4?

Freeby, singular.
    Outlast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Even better than half price, get the season pass for €3.75 and you get the faction pack, tower pack, developer pack and and the chronicles pack for "free".

Amazing, didn't realise that, just bought it. Playing through Metro 2033 now, it's so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Playing bioshock infinite, love it so far. Is the season pass worth getting, new to all the add on idea and season pass etc. As I understand it, the season pass is the pass burial at sea, clash in clouds and Colombias finest packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Completed Bioshock: Infinite last night but mytrophies decided not to unlock, really frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

That's a great price for all the Metro DLC.
    As far as I can see, the only thing not included is Ranger Mode @ €4.99.

Dissapointing given that it's touted as "the way it was meant to be played."
    Not that I'd probably play it in Ranger Mode anyway but a season pass should entitle you to ALL content.

Edit: It should be the only exclusion though.
    According to the website:
    "Metro fans can pre-purchase all future DLC at a discount with the Season Pass"

• Completed Bioshock: Infinite last night but mytrophies decided not to unlock, really frustrating
    All of them? what about the ones during game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Playing bioshock infinite, love it so far. Is the season pass worth getting, new to all the add on idea and season pass etc. As I understand it, the season pass is the pass burial at sea, clash in clouds and Colombias finest packs?

I have the Season Pass (On PC) and I'm happy with it. I know a few people who dont though. It depends on what you want out of it.

Clash in the Clouds is just a Horde Mode, that said it's a very good one. It has 4 maps, each with 15 waves. Each wave also has an optional challenge to make it a little more interesting.

Burial At Sea Part 1 is quite good, it's also nice to see Rapture again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I set the PS3 to download Bioshock and Metro this morning before I left for work, love that we can do that :)

Looking forward to a lazy weekend with new games now.

Anybody know if its possible to play through these using the dualshock4? If its connected through USB perhaps? Dualshock3 is no longer conductive to a pleasurable gaming experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I set the PS3 to download Bioshock and Metro this morning before I left for work, love that we can do that :)

Looking forward to a lazy weekend with new games now.

Anybody know if its possible to play through these using the dualshock4? If its connected through USB perhaps? Dualshock3 is no longer conductive to a pleasurable gaming experience.

http://www.gamesradar.com/how-do-you-use-ps4-controller-ps3/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Just noticed you can also download the TuneIn app for free with PS Plus, usually €1.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Benzino wrote: »
    Just noticed you can also download the TuneIn app for free with PS Plus, usually €5.

€0.99, Shirley.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

RangeR wrote: »
    €0.99, Shirley.

Indeed, dunno where I pulled that €5 from!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    All of them? what about the ones during game?

I had two playing sessions last night, it unlocked a trophy each time but after that nothing unlocked, it showed in game I got some weapon challenges but nothing...

I didn't even get the trophy for completing the game on hard.... At least I unlocked 1999 mode so I'm gonna have to do a play through on that for the platinum. Hopefully I should pick up most trophies on the next playthrough. Still utterly frustrating. I only noticed when I went to sync my trophies after completion :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

hey lads

trying to renew my ps+

entered my visa debit card details(new debit card)
    and clicked visa clicked save
    and it says its invalid? I rechecked it a few times just to be sure but everything is right

this happen to anyone else

psn is down I seen on the ps eu forum, so could that be the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

how come i can't see the Feb game for PS4 yet ? .. how come they don't come out on the 1st day of the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

NeVeR wrote: »
    how come i can't see the Feb game for PS4 yet ? .. how come they don't come out on the 1st day of the month?

Outlast is a new game so probably was not available on time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Outlast is a new game so probably was not available on time.

It's out on the 5th..

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I'm enjoying Metro so far, love the atmosphere in it. Always been a big fan of dark post apocalyptic stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I'm enjoying Metro so far, love the atmosphere in it. Always been a big fan of dark post apocalyptic stories.
    i

If you want check out the books starting with Metro 2033 to get more background story and since ps3 users missed out on the first game. The games does the books justice. I got mine from the library it was an amazing read.
    Metro 2034 the second book has a different story line from Metro Last Light. Metro 2035 was just released last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Rough how many hours does it take to play through Bioshock ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

marvsins wrote: »
    Rough how many hours does it take to play through Bioshock ?

About 10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Just after upgrading my HD to 500GB. Sweet holy Jesus, the amount of stuff I can fit in this is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Risteard wrote: »
    Just after upgrading my HD to 500GB. Sweet holy Jesus, the amount of stuff I can fit in this is insane.

Yeah, I badly need to upgrade my phat 60 GB for all that PS + goodness, but my laptop is dying a bad death and I need to muster up every penny I can towards a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

nocoverart wrote: »
    Yeah, I badly need to upgrade my phat 60 GB for all that PS + goodness, but my laptop is dying a bad death and I need to muster up every penny I can towards a new one.

Well :D

You could always take the hard drive out of the soon to be dead laptop and put it in the PS3 when you get a new laptop; assuming it's not the hard drive that's dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

nocoverart wrote: »

Not sure what your budget or anything is but the one I got was from pixmania and seemed great value. 500GB for €45.

http://www.pixmania.ie/2-5-inch-internal-hard-drives/seagate-momentus-spinpoint-m8-internal-hard-drive-st500lm012-500-gb/12310537-a.html#reviews

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 diodaq

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement