Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

krudler wrote: »
    You have Dark Souls to finish before the 2nd one comes out, dont be getting distracted :pac:

no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Klair88 wrote: »
    It is dead easy. It's only the fear factor that cripples you in the game, Get over that and its a walk over. Sure, I was scared on my first play-through but it's ridiculously easy once you get used to it. By the end of the week, I was doing speed run Livestream's on Insane on Twitch.

What's your twitch handle?

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

eddhorse wrote: »

Ed

Why do you always finish a post with your name?

Nocoverart

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

nocoverart wrote: »

Nocoverart

It was the way you posted back in the day. Ed's not just an eddhorse, he's an old horse :p But yeah, look back at posts over the years and you'll see posters signing off their posts with their username. Some still do it out of habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Ed

http://www.twitch.tv/klair88

Streaming Outlast Speedruns again tonight at about 8pm if anyone cares!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Klair88 wrote: »
    http://www.twitch.tv/klair88

Streaming Outlast Speedruns again tonight at about 8pm if anyone cares!

My little sister lost a bet with me today, this could be fitting punishment for her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Xenji wrote: »
    My little sister lost a bet with me today, this could be fitting punishment for her :D

I'll make sure to have my camera on, give her a proper scare.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

Hey guys, im new to ps plus. Can we use a UK PS Plus cards on an irish account or is there specific irish ones we can get?

Also what is the best place to get a 365 day ps+ code for cheap? Any sites that you guys use?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Whats the deal with this £35 wallet card: http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-35-ps-vita-ps3

It says in description: Please note this code will only work on UK/EU PSN accounts.

I assume that means it will work fine on a irish account, but does the £35 get automatically converted to euro at current exchange rate, or do you just get €35 added to your wallet balance?

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Digitalism wrote: »
    Whats the deal with this £35 wallet card: http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-cards/playstation-network-card-35-ps-vita-ps3

It says in description: Please note this code will only work on UK/EU PSN accounts.

I assume that means it will work fine on a irish account, but does the £35 get automatically converted to euro at current exchange rate, or do you just get €35 added to your wallet balance?

Thanks in advance.

Won't work on an Irish account.

It won't convert it's just a normal sterling PSN card, you still will only be able to use it on a UK account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

You can get some at gamesnash, which is irish

http://gamesnash.ie/playstation-network-credit-c-58_178/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Just wondering as I have a ps4 with ps plus would a vita be a worthwhile purchase.? If so the slim or older model. Thanks guys...

nocoverart wrote: »

Nocoverart

As mentioned, it's old skool, not all peoples usernames match their names.

Plus I'm used to doing it in work with emails.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

King Krib wrote: »
    Just wondering as I have a ps4 with ps plus would a vita be a worthwhile purchase.? If so the slim or older model. Thanks guys...

It would be, you usually get 2-3 games a month for it and you have a whole host of discounts as well on games for it. I would recommend getting the old OLED model if you can, it has a superior screen compared to the new model and check through the 4 European Amazon sites as they all do Vita's at different prices and you can get lucky sometimes and get it quite cheap, got mine for €129 with a 8 gig memory card.

It would be, you usually get 2-3 games a month for it and you have a whole host of discounts as well on games for it. I would recommend getting the old OLED model if you can, it has a superior screen compared to the new model and check through the 4 European Amazon sites as they all do Vita's at different prices and you can get lucky sometimes and get it quite cheap, got mine for €129 with a 8 gig memory card.
    Thanks for that Xenji

Will a psn downloadable item bought from amazon work on an irish PSN account?

Will a psn downloadable item bought from amazon work on an irish PSN account?

What's the downloadable item?

Link?

What's the downloadable item?

Link?

Its a 16gb card with psn downloadable game pack.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Its a 16gb card with psn downloadable game pack.
    Link?

Without the link, the best we can do is guess.
    I'm going to guess it's for a UK account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

F1ngers wrote: »
    Without the link, the best we can do is guess.
    I'm going to guess it's for a UK account.

If it's like this one you need a UK account:

51%2B6ljexZzL.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Game-Memory/dp/B00G3XL3GS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1393116755&sr=8-3&keywords=16GB+vita+memory+card+pack
    Please Note: This product requires a UK PAL PSN account to access and download.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14 duffers83

Dead nation for ps4 on plus in march

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

duffers83 wrote: »
    Dead nation for ps4 on plus in march

Are you going by the leaks or has the PS+ content for March been announced? Can't find anything on the interweb about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 duffers83

van_beano wrote: »
    Are you going by the leaks or has the PS+ content for March been announced? Can't find anything on the interweb about it.

Been leaked by 3 sites same sites that said outlast last month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

PS4: Dead Nation
    PS3: Tomb Raider, Brothers a tale of two sons
    Vita: Smart As, Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

It is from GamePointsNow who have got the last 2 months correct.
    duffers83 wrote: »
    Been leaked by 3 sites same sites that said outlast last month

Yeah, this was posted earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

With the release of Dark Souls 2 around the corner, anybody think Dark Souls will appear on Plus soon? I really must play Demon Souls....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I think in a lot of ways, Dark Souls is a better game than Demon's Souls, but Demon's Souls was the first, and blew my mind.

I really hope the people behind Dark Souls 2 don't fail to capture the feeling that the previous 2 games did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Benzino wrote: »
    With the release of Dark Souls 2 around the corner, anybody think Dark Souls will appear on Plus soon? I really must play Demon Souls....

Darls Souls first has to have a digital version which it currently doesn't. Demon Souls was free on psn+ a good while back. I'm going to do my second run on it soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement