Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Thanks. Last stupid question of the day. The US account I created on the PS4 works fine but when I use the same sign in details to get the US content on the PS3 it says you cannot sign in using another users email address. I can't understand why I can't log my US account into the PS3.??

Do I have to use the create new user option even though the PSN ID already exists on the PS4. It's not very clear how to do this at all. Can I not just entre the email and password and it will download the PSD ID on to the PS3.

Never mind got it in the end. It's a very round about way of doing things though.

Are you trying to sign in on an already used User profile, make a new profile and sign in then using the new US account.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

It's taking awhile since they released any info on the April games. It must be announced this week. Would that mean we will even get them this week or next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

jaxdasher wrote: »
    It's taking awhile since they released any info on the April games. It must be announced this week. Would that mean we will even get them this week or next?

They said they'll be announced by the end of the week. I presume they'll be on the store Wednesday 2nd.

They said they'll be announced by the end of the week. I presume they'll be on the store Wednesday 2nd.

Damned. They usually release at the end of the month.

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Damned. They usually release at the end of the month.

I think it was 5th March when Tomb Raider and Brothers were put into the IGC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

I think it was 5th March when Tomb Raider and Brothers were put into the IGC.

Any rumours? With regard to content?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Any rumours? With regard to content?

From a quick scan over the last couple of days, I haven't seen anything. They must have plugged the leak they had for the last couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

From a quick scan over the last couple of days, I haven't seen anything. They must have plugged the leak they had for the last couple of months.

Yup. Tretton stepped down a few weeks ago. He should have stuck to what he knows, not "marketing".

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I think Dead Island Riptide might be the free PS3 game in April, purely on the basis that Daylight is out on PS4 in April. Aw man, just checked and I thought Daylight was actually the mirrors edge/Dead Island hybrid game but it sounds like the same stuff as Outlast?

We could hardly get a 3rd zombie game in a row for free on PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Ah crap another horror game where your only weapon is a phone. Give me a fupping assault rifle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think Dead Island Riptide might be the free PS3 game in April, purely on the basis that Daylight is out on PS4 in April. Aw man, just checked and I thought Daylight was actually the mirrors edge/Dead Island hybrid game but it sounds like the same stuff as Outlast?

Thinking of Dying Light instead?

sheehy83 wrote: »

I reckon it'll probably be Payday 2 and Lone Survivor, both of them have been on NA Playstation Plus recently.

I picked up Dead Island Riptide cheap in Tesco. Played about 3-4 hours of it and didn't enjoy it much at all.

Just out of curiosity, what would Tretton's resignation have to do with leaks in Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Ah crap another horror game where your only weapon is a phone. Give me a fupping assault rifle.

Give me a hurling stick with a nail in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Thinking of Dying Light instead?

That's the one.

I wouldn't mind playing Payday 2, Lone Survivor looks good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Just out of curiosity, what would Tretton's resignation have to do with leaks in Europe?

Obviously a failed attempt at humour.

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Give me a hurling stick with a nail in it!

I actually used to play a zombie game with hurls and pint of Guinness in it. I was for a paddys day event and was never removed. It was funny explaining how deadly that combination is to people not aware of what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Payday 2 is great, never got around to buying it, would defo be happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

gimli2112 wrote: »

Daylight is supposed to be far better than Outlast and scarier, even if you just have a mobile, the layout of the game changes every time you play it as well, so the scares are always new.

Digging up an old post.
    Xenji wrote: »
    First official trailer for Daylight, A Horror Game That Changes Every Time You Play.

It is built on Unreal Engine 4 and uses procedural generation to recombine some of its various elements. In this case, it looks like the labyrinthine layout of the Mid Island Hospital setting gets a remix with each new game you play.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,102 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Dunno why, but I've got it in my head that the recent Twisted Metal is coming. I didn't read it anywhere, just the game popped into my head and now I'm convinced. :) I've no interest in the game anyway.

Maybe if I'm right, I'll do the lotto afterward.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Advertisement

jonny24ie wrote: »

That's for the US not europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Well that's a load of bollocks. Knew this free game gravy train was too good to last.

Well that's a load of bollocks. Knew this free game gravy train was too good to last.

There'll still be the games announced for the IGC sometime this week. Monster Hunter just seems to have been added to the American IGC as an extra game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Doesn't the US PS+ games get announced similar to the way Games With Gold works for XBL? Like a few games at the start and then another set in the middle of the month?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Otacon wrote: »
    Doesn't the US PS+ games get announced similar to the way Games With Gold works for XBL? Like a few games at the start and then another set in the middle of the month?

No, the PS3 and PSV games used to get announced near the end of the previous month with the PS4 game a few days later. But since the start of this month they were all announced together.

No, the PS3 and PSV games used to get announced near the end of the previous month with the PS4 game a few days later. But since the start of this month they were all announced together.

But are they added in one week after another? It seems that way from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

But are they added in one week after another? It seems that way from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(North_America)

Not in EU

Not in EU

I was talking about the US one just in relation to what Otacon was asking about it.

I was talking about the US one just in relation to what Otacon was asking about it.

Sorry I didn't read his post properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I just bought a PS3 and I'm signing up. Does it matter where you buy the PS3 card? I mean, If I buy a Playstation Network Card from France or Germany, will it work in Ireland, or does i have to be Irish?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement