Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Was Borderlands 2 ever part of IGC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Was Borderlands 2 ever part of IGC

2 months ago

• thorbarry wrote: »
    PES2014 plays very good offline in my opinion, however, playing online is awful. Extremely laggy. I bought it back in October (having a PES fanboy back in the day) and have since traded it in :(

aaaaa....back in the day......PES4 the memories....
    The true cause of college rage & aggression :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I'm going to be disappointed when the PS4 plus starts giving us dull AAA games instead of interesting independent ones! I hope at least they decide to maintain something like one small game, one big one later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I thought Borderlands 2 was still available to download from the IGC, could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'm going to be disappointed when the PS4 plus starts giving us dull AAA games instead of interesting independent ones! I hope at least they decide to maintain something like one small game, one big one later on.

I'm the opposite, I'd prefer a AAA title over these type of games any day. Downloaded Dead Nation this month and literally played 5 minutes before deleting it from the console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I thought Borderlands 2 was still available to download from the IGC, could be wrong.

@EDDIE WATERS
    Yeah, it's definitely still there. I'd get it "purchased" sooner rather than later if I was you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Dead Nation was always a bit ****, though, that's a definite dud and the only real one so far. Resogun, Don't Starve, Outlast and hopefully Mercenary Kings are all IMO preferable to pretty much all the AAA games released on the console so far, and I hope there's more games of that type as we go forward. I'll probably give Infamous a whirl when it's inevitably added to ICG (have no interest in paying full price for it given how underwhelming the first game was), and I'd imagine Ground Zeroes will show up eventually, but that's about it so far (I already own AC and Battlefield 4s). There's a nice balance to be achieved, but I'd always pick innovative or experimental efforts over AAA ones - the plethora of the former is what drew me to the console far more than any of the announced big budget efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Wouldn't say Dead Nation was a dud. Wouldn't be as interested playing it by myself but it's a load of fun with a friend.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

According to this we are getting secret ponchos for free on ps4 next month:
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...ase-date-page/

It looks fun

From earlier in the thread, secret ponchos free on ps4 in April aswell as Mercenary Kings, if so sweet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Will enjoy the games next month the gf will love Sly Cooper, I used to love PES before fifa took over and im defintily gonna give it a lash for free,

Also love Metal SLug so if mercenary kings is anything like ill be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

picked up a second hand ps4 in cex at lunchtime and guy asks me am i not buying any games. Told him I already have 5 or 6 for it including killzone for 99c!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

@EDDIE WATERS
    Yeah, it's definitely still there. I'd get it "purchased" sooner rather than later if I was you.

Yeah I got it.So is PES definitely confirmed for next month

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

sweetie wrote: »
    picked up a second hand ps4 in cex at lunchtime and guy asks me am i not buying any games. Told him I already have 5 or 6 for it including killzone for 99c!

How .99 ? just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

When will we start seeing real discounts on PS4 games ?

I seen the new Need for Speed for PS3 on sale earlier this month for less then half price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

NeVeR wrote: »
    How .99 ? just wondering.

there was a glitch on the ps store a few weeks back.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

sweetie wrote: »
    there was a glitch on the ps store a few weeks back.:D

Is it still working?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Is it still working?

They fixed the glitch, but the game is still working for me, traded Killzone in for €50 the day after launch and was able to get it again for a Euro, can't beat that value :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Sorry dont know if this has been asked. One of the names on plus for april is sly cooper game but that was crossplay on disc will it be the same on download

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

has anyone had issues using AIB visa debit card to pay for psn subs? tried loads last night and just not working... bought a card from gamestop in the end so no biggie but was hoping to make a few on-line buys?

• Advertisement

Sorry dont know if this has been asked. One of the names on plus for april is sly cooper game but that was crossplay on disc will it be the same on download

I'd imagine so considering any other game that's been crossbuy before, they let you download them to both systems. It'll be the same for Lone Survivor as well. That's a great game as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

BrookieD wrote: »
    has anyone had issues using AIB visa debit card to pay for psn subs? tried loads last night and just not working... bought a card from gamestop in the end so no biggie but was hoping to make a few on-line buys?
    Was your billing address typed in properly? I know from experience that if not it causes the screen to slow down and the transaction wont complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

jaxdasher wrote: »
    I've not played a football game since Fifa 99 :o

Soccer games are not something I'd go for myself but I like having the chance to bash about with it on PS Plus and being able to dump it guilt free if I don't enjoy it. Looking forward to Sly Cooper, I nearly picked up there a couple of months ago. Still have to catch up on Metro Last Light and trying to finish Tomb Raider at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

We already got it a while back...December 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

sin0city wrote: »
    We already got it a while back...December 2012.

damn missed that month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

We got Arkham City over a year ago! :P

• Advertisement

damn missed that month :(

I picked up from the store for about €9 in the sale around Christmas. I'd imagine it'd be on sale again at some point in the future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement