Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sin0city wrote: »
    Hotline Miami is coming to Plus but, for those of us that don't have a Vita, will we be able to play it on the PS3? It says cross play.

(I've played it on PC but I want those tunes tunes coming through the home audio system on PS3!)

Yeah, it's cross-buy like Sly Cooper so they can both be played on Vita and PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Bit off topic but is there a section on the store for PS1 and PS2 games?
    I can find them through the search function but are they all together anywhere?

There's a PSOne subsection on the Vita menu but I'm not sure what's the story on the PS3 Menu

Found this after a quick browse but can't test it meself at the moment:
    Go into the Classics section. That section has a PS2 tab.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65507045

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So what time will PES14 be up for download?
    Midnight?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    So what time will PES14 be up for download?
    Midnight?

When the store updates in the afternoon, and you'll likely be able to find it on the store slightly before that.

• Advertisement

There's a PSOne subsection on the Vita menu but I'm not sure what's the story on the PS3 Menu

Found this after a quick browse but can't test it meself at the moment:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65507045

Had a look but can't find the classics section either :confused:

Nevermind. Was going buying Persona 3 FES at €9.99 and was looking for another older rpg to spend the other €10 of the PSN credit on. Appears I'll just have to look up older RPGs and search for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

There's a list on this wiki page, you could browse that and search for titles that interest you in the store.

Might email Sony, there should be a section for each really.

Might email Sony, there should be a section for each really.

There is a section. Go into the store, go to games and move down till you see PSOne and PS2.

There is a section. Go into the store, go to games and move down till you see PSOne and PS2.

When I go onto the store and click on "All games" under "Content Type" there are no options down the left for PSOne and PS2 games.

There is a PSMove section under "Genre" and under "Devices" it lists PS4, PS3, PSP and PS Vita. Sorry if this is obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Personally I prefer to browse on the PC to the store.
    Then if I want to go to any specific platform I just select the "Sony Entertainment Network" icon on the top left, and from here can drill to any of the platforms. Much simpler than browsing on the PS3.

When I go onto the store and click on "All games" under "Content Type" there are no options down the left for PSOne and PS2 games.

There is a PSMove section under "Genre" and under "Devices" it lists PS4, PS3, PSP and PS Vita. Sorry if this is obvious.

I found it there last night. I went into the store and clicked on 'Games' on the left hand side until a load of options came up on that left hand side and scrolled down to near the end and PS2 and PS1 were there.

Taltos wrote: »
    Personally I prefer to browse on the PC to the store.
    Then if I want to go to any specific platform I just select the "Sony Entertainment Network" icon on the top left, and from here can drill to any of the platforms. Much simpler than browsing on the PS3.

Yeah, I'm using a PC alright.
    The store defaults to the games page:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/home/games

Link please!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sorry you're spot on.
    Even just using the search function only a limited number are returned.
    2 against PS2
    1 against ps one

The IGC games are available to purchase for free now if you search for them.

I found it there last night. I went into the store and clicked on 'Games' on the left hand side until a load of options came up on that left hand side and scrolled down to near the end and PS2 and PS1 were there.

You can see a few PSOne and PS2 games among the ones listed but seems a bit strange that you can't filter the games for PSOne and PS2.

Were you using the PS3 or PC as I haven't tried on the PS3?
    Although I'd be suprised if the interface is different.
    If you have a link send it on please.

You can see a few PSOne and PS2 games among the ones listed but seems a bit strange that you can't filter the games for PSOne and PS2.

Were you using the PS3 or PC as I haven't tried on the PS3?
    Although I'd be suprised if the interface is different.
    If you have a link send it on please.

On the store on the PS3 itself, it had the options for PS2 and PS1 at the bottom of the list underneath all the genre and price options when you clicked on games. Unfortunately, I can't find anything corresponding on website. I'll have another look though…

On the store on the PS3 itself, it had the options for PS2 and PS1 at the bottom of the list underneath all the genre and price options when you clicked on games. Unfortunately, I can't find anything corresponding on website. I'll have another look though…

Oh okay, must only be just able to do it on the PS3 so for whatever reason. I'll try it when I get home this evening, cheers.

Oh okay, must only be just able to do it on the PS3 so for whatever reason. I'll try it when I get home this evening, cheers.

On the computer now I selected RPG in Genre and PS3, PSP and PS Vita under Device and it threw a fair few PS1 and PS2 Classics. Also, any game that comes up as compatible with PS3, PSP, PS Vita is usually a Classic game as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Sly Cooper is 21.6GB :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Is FIFA 14 up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

adox wrote: »
    Is FIFA 14 up yet?

:confused:

It's PES 2014. And yes, it is up if you use the search function. In fact, all of them are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Otacon wrote: »
    :confused:

It's PES 2014. And yes, it is up if you use the search function. In fact, all of them are.

Cheers. Yeah sorry my mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

World Challenge DLC is also discounted to €6.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My PS+ is up and Sony sent me a code to buy 3 months and get one free. I used the code and it is in my purchase history. I got onto the PS+ section and it is still saying 3 months for 15 euro, The instructions says there should a 3+1 months for 15 euro option but no sign. Anyone else try this code?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Do I really need to pay 9.99 for the online pass to play pes online?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I don't think so.
    I'm downloading PES now and the online pass is in my download queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I would be shocked if you did to be honest. Usually it will come with the digital purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I thought they got rid of on line passes?
    Fifa did from last year.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

It was priced at 9.99 for me earlier

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement