Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Damien360 wrote: »
    No, but if you have to mod a game to get it looking right, something is very wrong. I played exibition games to get a feel for it, and it was awful. It downloaded (or appeared to download during all the waffle screens) a suite of data packs itself.

You didn't download the Data packs. If you read them it just says they're available.
    You need to go to Statistics - Data Pack - Download.

It adds a bunch of tweaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Tinie wrote: »
    Apparently some lad bought over 100 games in the offer. Whether he is trolling or not, he wont be alone, hence why the majority is well gone.

Grade A tosser who was rightly banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Anywhere to buy cheap Irish PS+ ? or is buying from sony the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

liamnojo92 wrote: »

This guy is still selling some . I bought a €50 for €40 earlier this year from him,

http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/playstation-store-50-wallet-top-up-psn-cars-for-ps4-ps3-ps-vita/5180663?notification=d714fa1df7684797fce88ee530a5c0a5-1396738496#comment_26961762

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Sly Cooper seems to have 2 files downloading, one says PS3 and is 19Gb and the other says (ENG,FRE,DUT) and is 3GB. Are both files needed or is the smaller one the vita version or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    Sly Cooper seems to have 2 files downloading, one says PS3 and is 19Gb and the other says (ENG,FRE,DUT) and is 3GB. Are both files needed or is the smaller one the vita version or something?

Yeah, I think the smaller one is just the Vita one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Dunnie1982 wrote: »

Yes, the larger version say PS3 while the smaller one says PS3,Vita indicating which systems can download it. When they just say PS3 or PS4 they're just for those consoles but Vita games will say PS3&Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

Varik wrote: »
    Yes, the larger version say PS3 while the smaller one says PS3,Vita indicating which systems can download it. When they just say PS3 or PS4 they're just for those consoles but Vita games will say PS3&Vita.

It didn't say vita though that's why I was confused, usually the do if it was for vita. I thought it might be an add on pack for it or something. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

liamnojo92 wrote: »

Tesco are accepting the lidl spend €50 save €10 vouchers, so you could buy €50 psn credit for €40.

^^ havent tried this myself yet^^

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Hi guys:-) does anybody was using Gamestop for getting 3mths playstation membership(send by email)? If yes how long its take to get this email? Waiting from friday morning:-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Dear lord, who had the bright idea to have a load of ****e before you even get near the main menu of PES?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

The IGC games are available to purchase for free now if you search for them.

What are these?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

keith16 wrote: »
    What are these?

The instant game collection. The 'free' games you get every month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

What are these?

IGC = Instant Game Collection

Just the games that you get free every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

What are these?

Your monthly free games if your a plus subscriber,
    I'm sure some1 can post a link I can't as I'm on mobile, check the first post aswell could be a link there

IGC = Instant Game Collection

Just the games that you get free every month.

Ah yes, those things. I shall peruse them at my leisure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Just so you know keith16, you get free games every month with PlayStation Plus and the games form the Instant Game Collection, or IGC.

Want to make sure that is crystal clear.

Anyone else having trouble buying something on the PS store today? I keep getting 'can't complete transaction, try again later'. I just bought a PS+ sub yesterday no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble buying something on the PS store today? I keep getting 'can't complete transaction, try again later'. I just bought a PS+ sub yesterday no problems.

Happened the other day with some vita games. Must try again

Otacon wrote: »
    Just so you know keith16, you get free games every month with PlayStation Plus and the games form the Instant Game Collection, or IGC.

Want to make sure that is crystal clear.

I still can't quite grasp the concept. Can you please elaborate? Using pictures?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I still can't quite grasp the concept. Can you please elaborate? Using pictures?

I got this Otacon...

Hc90o.jpg

Since PSN wouldn't let me buy Everybody's Golf, I said I would finally finish downloading Borderlands 2 and Sleeping Dogs. BL2 works fine but SD downloaded and installed and when I go to play it, it says content expired even though I have PS+. This happen to anyone else? Mad to play it but not sure if I should download it again (takes nearly a day to dl) only for the same thing to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Since PSN wouldn't let me buy Everybody's Golf, I said I would finally finish downloading Borderlands 2 and Sleeping Dogs. BL2 works fine but SD downloaded and installed and when I go to play it, it says content expired even though I have PS+. This happen to anyone else? Mad to play it but not sure if I should download it again (takes nearly a day to dl) only for the same thing to happen?

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I.have been looking for a partner for borderlands 2.

I just started BL, only level 3 but I was really mad to play Sleeping dogs again and get the DLC. It's not even in my download history even though I 'purchased it and had started the download months ago. bollix

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Use the restore lisences in your settings menu and it should work, i had the same when my plus expired earlier in the month and i got it renewed.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Use the restore lisences in your settings menu and it should work, i had the same when my plus expired earlier in the month and i got it renewed.

Can that only be done on PS4? If so, will the settings carry over to PS3 games?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Can that only be done on PS4? If so, will the settings carry over to PS3 games?

Im not sure mate, I know its on the ps4 alright and worked perfect for me for the same problem. Not too sure about the ps3.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Im not sure mate, I know its on the ps4 alright and worked perfect for me for the same problem. Not too sure about the ps3.

Tried it but doesn't work on ps3, good to know if I ever get the same problem on PS4 though.

Sent an email off to Sony so will see.

• Advertisement

Easter sale starting today. Link won't work but it's on the psn blog. Best deal has to be Wolf Among Us season pass for 8 euro or 7.20 with ps+. Definitely gonna get that today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement