Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Polar101 wrote: »
    I have so many Vita games from this thing now, maybe I should buy a Vita. And a bigger hard drive for PS3.

Everybody's Golf sounds just like something I'd enjoy on the Vita.

the vita is the job, it's worth owning one just for the ps+ stuff , they're on sale in smyths at the mo too

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Gonzo wrote: »
    looks like another poor offering for ps4 users, can't be much worse than Mercenary Kings tho.

Could be worse, could be getting nothing at all. Looks like Sony are on the lookout to get us games instead of saying 'nothing available'. We won't see the likes of Killzone or Knack until later this year I'd say (although Killzone really won't be worth the download size.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Could be worse, could be getting nothing at all. Looks like Sony are on the lookout to get us games instead of saying 'nothing available'. We won't see the likes of Killzone or Knack until later this year I'd say (although Killzone really won't be worth the download size.

I don't get this either, the console isn't even 6 months old and people are whinging they're not getting bigger name games, free is better than nothing even if they're just average titles or small indie things. psn+ is an amazing service, even if you only got one game a month for nothing it's still worth it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

krudler wrote: »
    I don't get this either, the console isn't even 6 months old and people are whinging they're not getting bigger name games, free is better than nothing even if they're just average titles or small indie things. psn+ is an amazing service, even if you only got one game a month for nothing it's still worth it.

Agreed, none of the launch titles I wanted apart from Battlefield so the free games are perfect filler games for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I think it's a great month. All interesting games and none I own. Had puppeteer but got a bit bored so traded it but happy to try again. The ps4 offering looks great too, metroidvania elements and cool graphics style!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Everybody’s Golf - Delighted for this one loved the game on the PSP back in the day put countless hours into it. Cant wait to start playing this.

Yeah, probably my favourite game on the PSP, heard it was great on Vita too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

padraig_f wrote: »
    Yeah, probably my favourite game on the PSP, heard it was great on Vita too.

bought everybodys golf on ps3 in november and have played it everyday since,best sports game i have ever played.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,454 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Muramasa on Wii is ten times the game Dragons Crown is, definitely happy to see it included in the Vita selection.

Puppeteer is a welcome addition too, been meaning to play it for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

My + is over at the moment, still loads of games I've yet to play. Might hold off renewing until the end of May.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

RasTa wrote: »
    My + is over at the moment, still loads of games I've yet to play. Might hold off renewing until the end of May.

Remember you can't play any IGC games you got while you are not a + member.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Would have preferred something different than Payday 2. Already got the first Payday off of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I don't know if this is a glitch or what is the story, but I can't see how it would be.

Starlight Inception Free.
    For PS Vita - https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/starlight-inception/cid=EP2105-PCSB00488_00-STARLIGHTINCEPTI

Add the demo to your cart, then you should see "Unlock the game". Once you confirm the purchase you should have the full game..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Xenji wrote: »
    Muramasa Rebirth is one of the best games on the Vita and possibly the best looking as well, it does not wind up being a repetitive button masher either like Dragons Crown, it actually takes quite a bit of skill and timing.

I bought it not too long ago and am feeling somewhat sour as you can imagine :p But I don't regret paying for it one bit. Cracking game and I'm delighted every Vita user can now experience it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Agreed, none of the launch titles I wanted apart from Battlefield so the free games are perfect filler games for me.

I would love to say the same but most these free ps+ indie games last about 2 hours at best, so they don't fill many holes for me.

I think this is were people go back to their PS3 to keep them sane for the next 29 days or whatever time is between each ps+ release.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Allyall wrote: »
    I don't know if this is a glitch or what is the story, but I can't see how it would be.

For PS Vita - https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/starlight-inception/cid=EP2105-PCSB00488_00-STARLIGHTINCEPTI

Add the demo to your cart, then you should see "Unlock the game". Once you confirm the purchase you should have the full game..

That worked for me thanks, "try the free demo" and then "unlock the game"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

eddhorse wrote: »
    That worked for me thanks, "try the free demo" and then "unlock the game"

I've done this, it's come up as it should have but when I go to the game on the vita store, it's coming up with a purchased sign beside the trial and the price is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I've done this, it's come up as it should have but when I go to the game on the vita store, it's coming up with a purchased sign beside the trial and the price is still there.

Did you try doing in on your PC? Maybe that makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Did you try doing in on your PC? Maybe that makes a difference.

I did it using the webstore first.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Payday was brilliant, but got a little boring quick. Payday 2 should be better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Delighted with Payday 2.

I didn't like how **** always hit the fan in the first one. This could be great craic with a group of friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

tok9 wrote: »
    Delighted with Payday 2.

I didn't like how **** always hit the fan in the first one. This could be great craic with a group of friends.

This. I played it on PC with 4 or 5 friends online. It's what the game is made for. Playing SP or just with randomers isn't quite the same. Must convince a few of them to get it on PS3 tho as they're all PC gamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Did anyone get around to completing Metro: Last Light?

Was really enjoying it til last night, where I'm on a mission and the friendly AI won't move. I need him to boost me into a hole in a wall but the bollix is just standing there with a big tick head on him :mad:. I was checking around and the only fix is the start the mission again, which I did (3 times) and it still keeps happening. Looks like I'm gonna be missing out on completing this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    bought everybodys golf on ps3 in november and have played it everyday since,best sports game i have ever played.

You kind of missed out as the online aspect was awesome. Really nice community. Turned the server off last year. :( I played a tonne of this from about 2009 - 2013.

Edit: Oh sorry just realised I was talking about World Tour. The online stuff is pretty good for the Vita and still fairly active as far as I know. I preferred World Tour though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

gimli2112 wrote: »
    You kind of missed out as the online aspect was awesome. Really nice community. Turned the server off last year. :( I played a tonne of this from about 2009 - 2013.

Any chance of them turning it back on with it being given away with PS Plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Any chance of them turning it back on with it being given away with PS Plus?

Yea I was mixing it up with a previous game. I regularly see friends from my old game playing it online. It's still pretty active as far as I know although nothing like the Japanese version which I understand has hundreds online daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Did anyone get around to completing Metro: Last Light?

Was really enjoying it til last night, where I'm on a mission and the friendly AI won't move. I need him to boost me into a hole in a wall but the bollix is just standing there with a big tick head on him :mad:. I was checking around and the only fix is the start the mission again, which I did (3 times) and it still keeps happening. Looks like I'm gonna be missing out on completing this game.

I had a similar problem after a boss fight, the AI got stuck and would not move a log to make a bridge for me. Had to load a checkpoint and fight the boss again and the AI worked. Despite the glitch I really enjoyed the game, one of the best FPS experiences for me. Can't wait for the Metro Redeux pack coming to PS4. Hopefully they will iron out the bugs while remastering the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I cant see the demo option,they must of taken it down :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sorry to bring up the point again but just wanted to back up something I said earlier in the thread
    Was in Xtravision today and took a quick photo of the Plus prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Sorry to bring up the point again but just wanted to back up something I said earlier in the thread
    Was in Xtravision today and took a quick photo of the Plus prices.

Easy €5 for them, I wonder do Sony give them a percentage per sale aswell?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement