Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

jonny24ie wrote: »
    What time is the new additionsto the IGC online at?

Sometimes it can take a little bit of time. Do a search for the titles though and they might already discounted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

None of them are available but Payday 2 has a PSplus price drop with tomorrow as the end date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Far Cry 3 is 6.30 euro on sale today. Insta buy for anyone who hasn't played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Far Cry 3 is 6.30 euro on sale today. Insta buy for anyone who hasn't played it.

Brilliant game, and one of my favs of last gen. I'm generally not a FPS fan, the stealth sections are great. You can do most of the outposts and bounties without firing your weapon :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Whoops IGC new releases are tomorrow and not today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

I did a search for each title individually through the store on a browser and added them to my basket that way.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Whoops IGC new releases are tomorrow and not today.

No, they're always on a Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Yeah they should be on the store by now, have not heard of any delay with them today.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

They are on the store now, just search for each title. Stick it to the Man is downloading for me now.

abbir wrote: »
    They are on the store now, just search for each title. Stick it to the Man is downloading for me now.

Thanks, downloading Payday 2 now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Payday2 update is 4gigs! Same size as the game itself! This better be some good stuff. I'm up for coop tonight if finish this bloody update in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Stick it to The Man is kinda fookin weird ha.

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Payday2 update is 4gigs! Same size as the game itself! This better be some good stuff. I'm up for coop tonight if finish this bloody update in time.

Ah are you joking! ! I thought grand only 4gbs for game, def won't be playing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I'm on now about to start my first game. PSN - PaddyBomb

Ah are you joking! ! I thought grand only 4gbs for game, def won't be playing tonight.

To be fair it's a ton of stuff for free that could've been easily paid DLC http://www.psnstores.com/2013/12/payday-2-has-received-a-massive-4-2gb-update-on-ps3/

jaxdasher wrote: »
    To be fair it's a ton of stuff for free that could've been easily paid DLC http://www.psnstores.com/2013/12/payday-2-has-received-a-massive-4-2gb-update-on-ps3/

Well that's good but not being able to pause it on a 4mb eircom line is a balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Well that's good but not being able to pause it on a 4mb eircom line is a balls.

You can pause PS3 downloads.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

Stupid question but is there a way to add PS plus subscription while I still have 20 days left ?

I tried via the website but it says I already have it. Do I need to do this via PS3?

You can pause PS3 downloads.:confused:

Its the 4gb update once the game is installed you can't pause.

Damien360 wrote: »
    Stupid question but is there a way to add PS plus subscription while I still have 20 days left ?

I tried via the website but it says I already have it. Do I need to do this via PS3?

Yes you can add it, it will stack on top of your 20 days. I have seen that problem too on PSN about already having something and not letting your purchase it again but only for games and DLC.

Maybe you need to turn off auto renewal to buy it again early. Just a guess.

• Advertisement

Its the 4gb update once the game is installed you can't pause.

I get ya now. That's a kicker alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

You just use the code redeem and it will stack to your 20 days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭batistuta9

anyone getting the message "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content" for payday 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I renewed my sub (due to expire early June) via the PS Store on the PS4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

nocoverart wrote: »
    Stick it to The Man is kinda fookin weird ha.

Weird but oddly enjoyable, gave me a laugh or 2 last night playing it!

batistuta9 wrote: »
    anyone getting the message "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content" for payday 2?

No problems here. When's your PS Plus subscription up?

Payday 2 has a great setup with your safe house that looks customizable. I tried a Jewelry Store mission with AI and it was disastrous. I tried to case the back of the building for a bit of sneaky sneaky, not sure what I did but a guard got pissed off and took out his gun. Ok then, grab all the jewels! of my 3 'teammates', 2 were just shooting at cops while the other guy just walked up and down the street in front of the shop oblivious to the gunfight. I was grabbing loot and then it said I had a bag but needed 3. I legged it out to the van, swat all over the shop and dropped off the bag, looked at the other 2 eejits who seemed to forget their bags or remember what they were even there to do. So back to the shop for another bag but got killed.

I will be on tonight with mic if anyone is one for a heist? Playing with AI is a complete waste of time.

Also, you can get a free mask on the PSN store, the clown from Twisted Metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

Payday 2 has a great setup with your safe house that looks customizable. I tried a Jewelry Store mission with AI and it was disastrous. I tried to case the back of the building for a bit of sneaky sneaky, not sure what I did but a guard got pissed off and took out his gun. Ok then, grab all the jewels! of my 3 'teammates', 2 were just shooting at cops while the other guy just walked up and down the street in front of the shop oblivious to the gunfight. I was grabbing loot and then it said I had a bag but needed 3. I legged it out to the van, swat all over the shop and dropped off the bag, looked at the other 2 eejits who seemed to forget their bags or remember what they were even there to do. So back to the shop for another bag but got killed.

I will be on tonight with mic if anyone is one for a heist? Playing with AI is a complete waste of time.

You are taking this robbery stuff too seriously :D

You are taking this robbery stuff too seriously :D

You can never be too serious when it comes to stealing in-game currency :)

Did anyone get Daylight, up on the store yesterday. I looked at a vid and it looks fairly crap, like a poor Outlast.

• Advertisement

What I plan for that is two guys wait in front. One stealthy guy stalks through the back knock out the guards. Smash through the window in the back office and control the civvies there. At this point the front of the store wouldn't still be alarmed( I've done this twice successfuly). I would usually cuff the civvies in this room so you can leave this room unguarded. Continuing from the back of the store there would at least one guard in the main shop but he is usually facing the entrance making it easy to knock him out. At this point the two guys at the main entrance rush in to help control the main room with NO shots fired. Its worked twice for me with AI partners.

One guy hangs in the middle of the main shop floor to watch over the civvies, careful not to get to close to the window that people outside can see him and alert police. Two guys loot the place. Stacking the bags in one of the back room while waiting for the getaway, because either way you wouldn't want to walk out the front door but through either back alleys.

I've got a mic l will be on today. FYI I took the leader skill tree for obvious reasons. :) its the most support class out of the four.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement