Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It is up now on the UK PSN site so they are real, NBA 2k14 is just the PS3 version and PixelJunk Shooter is the PS4 game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Meh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Tbf, that's a really crappy line-up. Aren't the yearly games suppose to be changing as well in June?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Meh indeed. Seems the best days of PS+ are behind it now. I knew it wouldn't last.

Tbf, that's a really crappy line-up. Aren't the yearly games suppose to be changing as well in June?

In the US they are meant to be losing Res0gun, UC3 and LBP Karting and getting Knack.

• Advertisement

Meh indeed. Seems the best days of PS+ are behind it now. I knew it wouldn't last.

What games are you expecting to be free on the PS3 that are over 75 on Metacritic and we have not got yet, for PS4 users if you think that you are gonna be getting free AAA games each month till the console is at least a year old your dreaming, unless its Knack and we all know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭lertsnim

nocoverart wrote: »
    Was that not 2k13?

It sure was. IIRC the middle east got it instead of some other game but we could still download it here after a search and boy was I **** at it

Talk about hysterical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Shocking line up for PSN +

Like the game line up has been getting worse and worse since you had to get it to play your PS4 online the games are getting weaker and weaker :eek:

NBA 2K14 is just NBA 2K13 with roster changes the reviews said it. Had NBA 2K13 from the glitch last year i just didnt like the game i never got into it.

Dragans crown worst game i have played on the Vita with Mod Nation racers. There is no skill in the game and its so boring all it is slow moving across the screen and thats the game LoL and hit X every now and then to kill bad guys.

Like i dont expect great games every month but its been a while since i have played one of my PS+ games at all :rolleyes: The only game i have enjoyed for free has been everybody's golf

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,454 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Don't make me post the 'OMG Playstation Plus is dead' rebuttal again :pac:

Piixeljunk Shooter is a fantastic title. You're in for a treat if you haven't played the two games before - they're imaginative, challenging and addictive. Would much prefer a remastered version of them to Knack.

Looking forward to giving Lone Survivor a whirl - the few minutes I spent with the PC version were interesting.

Dragons Crown I'm not a big fan of at all, but hey if you liked Muramasa give it a whirl as it's by the same guys. As many like it as dislike it. It does pretty much take gender representation in gaming back a decade or so though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Very weak month for ps+ indeed, the optimist in me thinks that we're in for a few nice surprises at E3 instead.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

So the same as 2 months ago, no FPS and people give out. I'm very happy with nba 2k14 as I was planning on buying it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Lone survivor going to be epic. I was going to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

every month i look forward to seeing what will be out for free on plus. every month i am dissapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Would love if nba was for ps4, such a brilliant game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Wish they would have less horror/survival games, I'm far too much of a wuss for them!

Generally though I consider if I get 3 or 4 decent games in the year, it's paid for. Well over that now and I get to try games I'd never bother buying. Far cry 3 for example. Never a fan of fps but thoroughly enjoyed that because I'd got it on plus and give a lot more fps a go now because of it.

Each to their own though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Looks up my street actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

MarkY91 wrote: »
    every month i look forward to seeing what will be out for free on plus. every month i am dissapointed.

Lol. A bit like life I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

nocoverart wrote: »
    Lol. A bit like life I guess

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Why is there only one Vita game?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Kingp35 wrote: »

I have a feeling its lacking this month because there is some yearly refresh of the IGC in June so that may have a few more games on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Kingp35 wrote: »

Lone Survivor is prob crossplay so they can pass that off as a Vita game also

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Delighted about Dragons Crown on the vita! Wanted to play coop with her self, but it would have cost €80 for 2 copies.. Already have NBA2k on PS4, but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Xenji wrote: »
    What games are you expecting to be free on the PS3 that are over 75 on Metacritic and we have not got yet, for PS4 users if you think that you are gonna be getting free AAA games each month till the console is at least a year old your dreaming, unless its Knack and we all know why.

I've had the PS+ for two years and the games I've gotten off it have been fantastic. IF they stopped releasing games now I'd still happily pay the 50 a year to have continued access to what I've already downloaded. I'm just saying that the games aren't as good as they were. On PS3 btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,098 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well it's more or less confirmed now.

from PS EU's twitter
    Some of you may have spotted a 'sneak peak' at some of June's PS Plus games ;) Hold tight, we'll detail the full line-up tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I have a feeling its lacking this month because there is some yearly refresh of the IGC in June so that may have a few more games on it.

I wonder if we will get any PS4 game/s in the yearly refresh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

I've played most of the AAA PS3 games that I want to at this point and since I can't afford a PS4 yet, I'm very happy that they continue to include smaller indie titles like Pixeljunk Shooters and Lone Survivor. This type of game I might not have looked at before, but my PS3 and Vita have received a new lease of life thanks to Sony's support for smaller developers.

The upcoming Batman sale looks sweet too! http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/28/big-savings-batman-games-start-today-playstation-store/

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Good sale. Injustice PS4 for 15 euro is a steal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Loved Stick it to the Man. Such a gorgeous looking game and very funny. Played it with a smile on my face throughout.

Playing through Brothers which is great. Reminds me of ICO. Controls are annoying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LimeTimee

Hi guys I purchased a ps4 a couple of months ago. Since I have my lc I can't play it yet. But by reading Ps plus news I've found out some free games will be removed on the 6th of June. So I'm going to sign up now, instead of the end of the month.
    I'm just wondering whether I should buy usa Ps plus or european Ps plus.
    US ps plus is €14 cheaper and it also has resogun gun for free. It also has better ps3 free games.
    Just wondering whether it would be a good idea to buy is Ps plus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

LimeTimee wrote: »
    Hi guys I purchased a ps4 a couple of months ago. Since I have my lc I can't play it yet. But by reading Ps plus news I've found out some free games will be removed on the 6th of June. So I'm going to sign up now, instead of the end of the month.
    I'm just wondering whether I should buy usa Ps plus or european Ps plus.
    US ps plus is €14 cheaper and it also has resogun gun for free. It also has better ps3 free games.
    Just wondering whether it would be a good idea to buy is Ps plus

The EU Plus was far better for a long while so for those who've had it for previously it's probably better to keep the EU one, but it's drifted the other way now.

No real advice, resogun was free in EU but it's expired.

Neither region has a great offer lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement