Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

When do July's game's go live?

Today or tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Fieldog wrote: »
    When do July's game's go live?

Today or tomorrow?

I think it's today, usually after 6pm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Free games are showing up but all at full price at the moment for me

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Free games are showing up but all at full price at the moment for me

When you add them to the basket they come up as €0.00, so you're good to go. Just make sure it's €0.00 :rolleyes:

Except Strider though, that's still €14.99

van_beano wrote: »
    When you add them to the basket they come up as €0.00, so you're good to go. Just make sure it's €0.00 :rolleyes:

Except Strider though, that's still €14.99

Yeah my Strider is the same, the one game I want, typical, I had the demo installed and deleted it thinking it was that but no dice...

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    Yeah my Strider is the same, the one game I want, typical, I had the demo installed and deleted it thinking it was that but no dice...

They'll fix that later today I'm sure, they haven't even updated the game pictures yet on the Playstation Plus page. We're an impatient bunch! :cool:

van_beano wrote: »
    They'll fix that later today I'm sure, they haven't even updated the game pictures yet on the Playstation Plus page. We're an impatient bunch! :cool:

Got it there through the app on my phone, somehow forced it through to the PS4... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Doki-Doki is cross buy, so that's Three games for PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

For anyone who has not played TowerFall yet, it can consume your life.

For anyone that wants Strider now, download the demo of it if they still have it up and then go into your downloads once you have installed it and the full game will be there for download.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

looking forward to all the free games on ps4.....

xbox one have one single game free this month :(

looking forward to all the free games on ps4.....

xbox one have one single game free this month :(

3 games on PS4 today, Strider, Towerfall and Doki Doki Acid Trip....

The acid trip part is made up, but it looks like that.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Anybody else having problems signing in the psn? All plus games seem to be free except strider and lego batman.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

beercr8te wrote: »
    Anybody else having problems signing in the psn? All plus games seem to be free except strider and lego batman.

Not having any problems and yes, still showing prices for two games.

EDIT:
    Having issues now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Yup - signed in - then a pop-up "signed in failed contact Customer Support" or some blurb, figure just wait a while it seemed all the updates are not fully across yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

313131.jpg

I just can't see strider as free, they said there was a problem with getting batman on the store today.

The full version of Strider downloads for free if you have the demo of it, should be in your download basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Just picked up a PS4 and not really sure what the story is with the PSN as I had a 360 before this so maybe someone here could help me.

Does the Playstation Store have games listed that can't be played on the PS4 or will it stop me buying them if they're incompatible?

Also, is it possible to download PS3 games digitally and play them on the PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Just picked up a PS4 and not really sure what the story is with the PSN as I had a 360 before this so maybe someone here could help me.

Does the Playstation Store have games listed that can't be played on the PS4 or will it stop me buying them if they're incompatible?

1) anything on the PS4 store that can be bought will work on the PS4. If you use the online store, just keep an eye out for the "PS4" in the icons

2) No, PS3 games will not work on a PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Nothing incompatible with the PS4 is on the store on the PS4, but if you go onto the website store it's everything.

You will with Playstation Now, which is like netflix but it's not out yet here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Varik wrote: »
    Nothing incompatible with the PS4 is on the store on the PS4, but if you go onto the website store it's everything.

There is on PsPlus, though, I've just noticed today. Probably only free games, to avoid people paying for things they can't play on PS4.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

You lucky people getting to discover the joys of Towerfall for the first time!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Bloody website won't work properly for me, 2 games still cost and purchase of the free stuff won't work as it's freezing after "order & play"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

You lucky people getting to discover the joys of Towerfall for the first time!

It seems like a good idea for a game but I've no one around here to play local co-op with :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Lovely, downloaded strider and its after taking €14 out of my account:mad:

??? really??? erh psn turned me off my old ps3 with the messups... do not make me nervous now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I have my purchases password protected because of the kids but it's handy for something like that. If it hasn't been discounted with Plus, it'll ask for your password. Stops me buying the games by mistake in my impatience to get the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It hasn't been marked as Free yet, as far as I know. It should be though, and I imagine you might get a refund, anyway.

so excited re getting my ps4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Grayditch wrote: »
    It hasn't been marked as Free yet, as far as I know. It should be though, and I imagine you might get a refund, anyway.

I didn't even realised it wasn't marked as free, being in the instant game collection you'd just assume its free. Fingers crossed they'll refund me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement