Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

What's going on with strider?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I didn't even realised it wasn't marked as free, being in the instant game collection you'd just assume its free. Fingers crossed they'll refund me.

I know, I've never seen them added to the Instant Game page of Plus without being discounted. I'd say this has happened to a few people today.

Actually, it's usually the other way around, they discount the game and don't put it on the page straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

The only game i wanted to play after work and its not available yet. Sucks.

I'm playing the demo. Might as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sometimes you'd swear the games aren't going to be available for a whole month or in some sort of super limited supply given the fevered launch evening rush :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Sometimes you'd swear the games aren't going to be available for a whole month or in some sort of super limited supply given the fevered launch evening rush :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

The Strider issue is very strange. Its showing up as 14.99 on PS4 store but on PS3 store it says free !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

marvsins wrote: »
    The Strider issue is very strange. Its showing up as 14.99 on PS4 store but on PS3 store it says free !!
    that should be a work around anyway purchase it on ps3!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you get the demo for Stryder and click on the unlock full game it was allowing the free full game.

Have to say Stryder is a great little game, sank a few hours into it last night :)

Strider was one of my favourite games when I bought it first 100 years ago. I hate to say it, but this version is better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Grayditch wrote: »
    Strider was one of my favourite games when I bought it first 100 years ago. I hate to say it, but this version is better.

Ah those were the good old days..... my thumbs are sore from playing it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭pah

still waiting for dc super heroes on vita. showing as 24.99 :(

Is Strider free yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

jonny24ie wrote: »
    If you get the demo for Stryder and click on the unlock full game it was allowing the free full game.
    Glad this worked for me. After clicking the Unlock Full Game option I was brought to the purchase page where I could choose a free PS+ option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Strider still listed as €14.99 and Lego Batman 2 isn't in the IGC at all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

If we got guacamelee free on ps+ before can we upgrade to the ps4 edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    If we got guacamelee free on ps+ before can we upgrade to the ps4 edition?

Yeah, For €3.99 i believe.

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU/status/484326532199227392

Strider fixed on the store it's free now. I assume Lego is too but haven't checked.

And while I'm here what the hell is that Doki Doki crap I wasted an hour of my life on it last night. Thank god it was free.

iamtony wrote: »
    And while I'm here what the hell is that Doki Doki crap I wasted an hour of my life on it last night. Thank god it was free.

I think if you write to the publishers they'll refund you the hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

iamtony wrote: »

Unless your playing it under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance your doing it wrong.

Xenji wrote: »
    Unless your playing it under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance your doing it wrong.
    Might try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Strider has been fixed.

Batman is still hiding in the shadows.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Strider has been fixed.

Batman is still hiding in the shadows.

That Batman was one of the last lego games I really enjoyed. Went from that to the Lord of the Rings and was just really disappointed. Good game, pick it up when it's ready.
    Trying Doki Doki but it just crashed on my PS4, and gave me license issues at first - think I need to take the hint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Batman is up now, have to search for it on the vita psn store, it isn't showing up under the IGC tab yet.

Taltos wrote: »
    Trying Doki Doki but it just crashed on my PS4, and gave me license issues at first - think I need to take the hint :)

Probably part of the game. It's bat**** nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I know this question has probably been asked but I can't find it anywhere.

I know you need a PS plus subscription to use PSN, but if i purchase it on my ps4 account, will my brother using the same ps4 but a different account have access to all the same features as me >?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

I know this question has probably been asked but I can't find it anywhere.

I know you need a PS plus subscription to use PSN, but if i purchase it on my ps4 account, will my brother using the same ps4 but a different account have access to all the same features as me >?

He can play the games and go online yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

spider_pig wrote: »

looks like Ill be getting half a PS4 tomorrow then :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭plastik90

spider_pig wrote: »

Can't EA games (FIFA, Need For Speed etc.) only be used on one account though?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement