Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

C'mon guys, it's not like the most asked question in the thread is already answered in the very first post of the thread.....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66436359&postcount=1
    What happens if I stop being a member and, more importantly, if I re-subscribe at a later date will I still have access to all of my old games?

If you don't renew your subscription, you lose access to everything you had with PS+. You can no longer avail of cloud saves, automatic updates, discounts and you can no longer play any free games that you downloaded while a member. If you PURCHASED something while being a member, that is yours to keep forever. Upon renewal of your subscription you will get access to your PlayStation Plus games. We recommend you take advantage of automatic renewal to ensure you don't miss out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Do we ever get advanced notification of the games that will be free to download next month on ps+ or do we only find out when they are released at the start of the month? Kinda new to psn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Gandalph wrote: »
    Do we ever get advanced notification of the games that will be free to download next month on ps+ or do we only find out when they are released at the start of the month? Kinda new to psn

They're generally announced here a week or 2 beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Gandalph wrote: »

Probably next Wednesday or so, they'll announce the games and they'll release them on the 6th of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I have ps+ and I have only downloaded outlast and don't starve. Still think don't starve is a great game. Haven't been keeping my eye on ps+ for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

sugarman wrote: »
    Should really set a reminder to "purchase" all the free games each month for each format.

I mostly play ps4 these days, but thanks to ps+ i've a rake of great ps3 games as well as vita which incidently im picking up later in the week and now have a good catalog to get me going:D

I should do consider I'm paying for the service. Only thing is finding the time to play them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭pah

If I purchase these games now but let my ps+ renewal slide do I still hav..... eh nevermind.

I can understand how the regular posters get sick of the same old questions which have been answered and stickied :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's just pure laziness imo. People need to be spoon fed the answers rather then go and find them themselves.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    It's just pure laziness imo. People need to be spoon fed the answers rather then go and find them themselves.

Just direct them to the first post. There's no need to be sarky about it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Just direct them to the first post. There's no need to be sarky about it imo.
    Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

• Advertisement

Moneymaker wrote: »

Anyone asks a standard question, tell them it's in the FAQ if you really feel the need to answer them. If you're going to post just to give out about it, don't bother imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Folks, all of this commenting on people that ask already "answered questions" is such a waste of time. The PS+ backlog is not going to clear itself you know! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ironic thing is that in this thread there are these "stupid questions" that can be answered in on post fast, but instead people decide to moan for 2 pages about one post. Go figure...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Ironic thing is that in this thread there are these "stupid questions" that can be answered in on post fast, but instead people decide to moan for 2 pages about one post. Go figure...

It keeps the thread active in between new game announcements :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The EU summer sale will be starting next week, also according to the EU blog the new PS+ games are looking like an eclectic list this month – should be something for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,094 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Any games rumoured yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Any games rumoured yet?

I heard Secret Ponchos for PS4 mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Any games rumoured yet?

I'm guessing for the PS4 at least it will be more of the same - crap titles you download, play for 10 mins then delete from the console.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

DarkJager wrote: »
    I'm guessing for the PS4 at least it will be more of the same - crap titles you download, play for 10 mins then delete from the console.

You're obviously downloading different games than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

F1ngers wrote: »
    You're obviously downloading different games than me.

Maybe I just have higher standards for what I'd class as enjoyable? *clicks fingers* :D

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote: »
    Maybe I just have higher standards for what I'd class as enjoyable? *clicks fingers* :D

cage+best+actor.+this+gif+I+laugh+everytime+I+need+more+funny_9bd46f_4763223.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I haven't enjoyed all the free PS4 games so far but I appreciate getting them because they are quite new releases and free! Sony could have deferred psplus on the PS4 for a year or so but thankfully they didn't. It would be great to get Transistor or Child of light etc. Killzone and Knack will eventually come and probably Second son and watchdogs too and by that stage i'll have already played the major releases anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,094 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

jaffusmax wrote: »
    cage+best+actor.+this+gif+I+laugh+everytime+I+need+more+funny_9bd46f_4763223.gif

Hey! Stop posting gifs of me!

Hey! Stop posting gifs of me!

FaceOff.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I have a feeling that the Oddworld remake will be one of the ps4 games for August.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,450 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Pretty sure Sony have to have some notable games they can actually sell to people at full price :pac:

Given much of the announcements about the Oddworld pricing and the fact it's an established franchise, it would be a big surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

I'm hoping the Gamestop offer to get 50% of last of us PS4 with the PS3 version trade-in is available in Ireland.

They should be announcing the plus games soon enough, I'd imagine it's gonna be....octodad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

BordorFox wrote: »
    I'm hoping the Gamestop offer to get 50% of last of us PS4 with the PS3 version trade-in is available in Ireland.

They should be announcing the plus games soon enough, I'd imagine it's gonna be....octodad lol

I traded my LOU in for €35 in store credit a week after the game coming out, the only way to go with games like that don't have anything much to do after the story

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

I traded my LOU in for €35 in store credit a week after the game coming out, the only way to go with games like that don't have anything much to do after the story

You obviously haven't played the multiplayer then. It's the best online I've played due to it being tactical and team based unlike so many other games.

• Advertisement

AGoodison wrote: »
    You obviously haven't played the multiplayer then. It's the best online I've played due to it being tactical and team based unlike so many other games.

That does not suit an anti social person like me unfortunately :o Thats why I love Dark Souls just need to wave at summoned people. But it is very a good multilayer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement