Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

AGoodison wrote: »
    You obviously haven't played the multiplayer then. It's the best online I've played due to it being tactical and team based unlike so many other games.

1mb broadband doesn't lend itself to online gaming very well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

1mb broadband doesn't lend itself to online gaming very well :pac:

I'm not far off that myself until I move back to the city. TLOU seems to run pretty well off low speeds. Not being into multiplayer side of games is another thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

If I'm not mistaken. Destiny has been opened up to all PS+ subscribers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Do you have to launch the game client in order to download it? Ie should I just leave the client open over night to download?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

.ak wrote: »
    Do you have to launch the game client in order to download it? Ie should I just leave the client open over night to download?

It downloads and installs like normal so leaving it on standby will do fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Have August ps plus titles been announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Have August ps plus titles been announced?

Monday I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Destiny is ok,

Seeing as it free for PSN for two days. 5gb or so download.

Played about an hour yesterday with a wonky controller.

It's kindof like Borderlands mixed with Killzone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Where can we download destiny from ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Any sign of the August releases?

So far only the Japanese PS+ has been announced. I really got my fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

jaxdasher wrote: »
    So far only the Japanese PS+ has been announced. I really got my fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Fingers crossed for what exactly?

Free PS4's for all PS+ subscribers? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭KoA-Ollie

is it today the august games are announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

KoA-Ollie wrote: »
    is it today the august games are announced?

I have it in my head that it'll be Wed or Thurs at the earliest before they'll be announced

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

van_beano wrote: »
    I have it in my head that it'll be Wed or Thurs at the earliest before they'll be announced
    I think they announce it on Wednesdays and release the following Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, I wonder what its going to be. Any indies that are sheduled for launch in next 2 weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'm more interested in the PS3 games... still hoping for Splinter Cell to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i wonder which awfull games we will get this month

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i wonder which awfull games we will get this month

angrypanda_zps1efde4b5.gif

I admit the last few months have been not for me but I wouldn't call them all bad. Other people have been very happy and I don't mind that.
    I would like Resident Evil 6 so I could troll tok9 more. Where's my wife though tok9?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

'Full Playstation Plus Line-Up For August 2014 Leaked
    By Sehran Shaikh
    5 Comments
    It seems like Playstation Plus line-up for August 2014 has been leaked via Russian Twitter account. The line-up indeed looks "eclectic" as promised by Sony earlier this month.

Playstation Plus

Playstation 4 owners will get Octodad: Dadliest Catch and The Swapper i.e another two indie titles. Playstation 3 owners with Playstation Plus subscription will receive Saints Row 4 and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (a dream line-up, they can't get anything better than this).

Playstation Vita owners with Playstation Plus subscription will receive 1001 Spikes and Atelier Rorona Plus. We have not yet received any official words from Sony, so consider this a rumor for time being. With just few days left for the arrival of August 2014, we expect Sony to make an official announcement soon.

If true, tell us in the comment section below, are you happy with this line of Playstation Plus content for August 2014? Just for comparison purpose: Xbox Live Games With Gold Line-up reads'

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15591-full-playstation-plus-line-august-2014-leaked.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

I'd be happy with that for the PS3 if true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

jaffusmax wrote: »
    'Full Playstation Plus Line-Up For August 2014 Leaked
    By Sehran Shaikh
    5 Comments
    It seems like Playstation Plus line-up for August 2014 has been leaked via Russian Twitter account. The line-up indeed looks "eclectic" as promised by Sony earlier this month.

Playstation Plus

Playstation 4 owners will get Octodad: Dadliest Catch and The Swapper i.e another two indie titles. Playstation 3 owners with Playstation Plus subscription will receive Saints Row 4 and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (a dream line-up, they can't get anything better than this).

Playstation Vita owners with Playstation Plus subscription will receive 1001 Spikes and Atelier Rorona Plus. We have not yet received any official words from Sony, so consider this a rumor for time being. With just few days left for the arrival of August 2014, we expect Sony to make an official announcement soon.

If true, tell us in the comment section below, are you happy with this line of Playstation Plus content for August 2014? Just for comparison purpose: Xbox Live Games With Gold Line-up reads'

http://www.gamepur.com/news/15591-full-playstation-plus-line-august-2014-leaked.html

Octodad: Dadliest Catch and Atelier Rorona Plus are the only ones i won't to play this month as i have finished Saints Row 4 (xtra visions €2.50 game offer) and i got blood dragon the day it came out but its a extremely good fun and over the top game.

Other then that it is a good month but wish i Havant played the 2 best games. I think the only game i have played in the last few months on PSN+ is Everybody's golf and Moto GP 13

I'd be delighted with The Swapper and 1001 Spikes free!

As for PS3 games, Blood Dragon is brilliant. I barely touched SR3 when we got that free but I may look into that again and SR4 since I'm on a bit of a backlog mission these days.

jaxdasher wrote: »
    I admit the last few months have been not for me but I wouldn't call them all bad. Other people have been very happy and I don't mind that.
    I would like Resident Evil 6 so I could troll tok9 more. Where's my wife though tok9?

I would not say no to that :P

I've some bad news regarding your wife.... and love interest in DS3.. but it's not like anyone gives a **** what my character has to say! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I presume The Swapper and 1,001 Spikes will be crossbuy. No? Already got Blood Dragon but happy to be getting Saint's Row 4.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement