Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It says €44.99 for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Says €49.99 for me on PS app !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

marvsins wrote: »
    Says €49.99 for me on PS app !

Same here....I'd love the 15 months for the price of 12 again, I only have another 12 months on my subscription, I'm starting to panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

Can't explain it.
    €42.49 for 12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

When do we get our new selection of free ps+ games to download for this month?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Gandalph wrote: »
    When do we get our new selection of free ps+ games to download for this month?

After lunch on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

wilser wrote: »
    Probably been mentioned already but I just renewed my plus for 12 months for €42.50 on the sen store. Didn't need a code

But how? It comes up as 49.99 for me did you have leftover funds in your wallet perhaps and only paid 42.50 with ur card or paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

You can download Crysis 3, Proteus and Road not Taken now.. possibly Fez also but I'm not sure since I already own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

New PS+ games aren't appearing in the Playstion Plus section in the store on PS3 but just did a search for Crysis 3 and it's available to download there. I assume it's similar for all new additions but haven't checked yet.

They PS4 games are up now on the store, also Bound By Flame is on the store for €24, would anyone recommended it that finished it, only say a little bit of a friend playing it.

• Advertisement

I have put about two hours into Road Not Taken, nothing mind blowing but it is actually quite a fun game if you can get through the first hour of boredom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I didn't see much that I'd be interested in in the PSN sale today. But for anyone that doesn't have it I would highly recommend Streamworld Dig. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has there been a US psn sale also?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It seems 14.99 is the price that finally convinces me to give MGS Ground Zeroes a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It seems 14.99 is the price that finally convinces me to give MGS Ground Zeroes a go.

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I didn't see much that I'd be interested in in the PSN sale today. But for anyone that doesn't have it I would highly recommend Streamworld Dig. Great game.

Yeah it's a great game on ps4 and vita, I'm tempted to get super motherload, seems kinda similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

thought lego harry potter was free too on vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

phill106 wrote: »

No that was a rumour.

PS Plus this month.
    Crysis 3, Fez and Proteus for PS3 (€53),
    Fez and Proteus for PS Vita (€23)
    Road not Taken and Fez for PS4 (€24)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

It's four games for the Vita this month. I've played an hour or so of Metrico and I love it. Fantastic game and one of my favourites from Plus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

phill106 wrote: »

Annoying it's listed amongst the free games for this month but still priced at 25 euro.

Road not Taken isn't great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Annoying it's listed amongst the free games for this month but still priced at 25 euro.

Same happened with Lego Batman last month. Didn't get sorted until the next day iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Proteus is a bit of a strange game!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

still no sign of Metrico or LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 Years working, both still paid for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Varik wrote: »
    still no sign of Metrico or LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 Years working, both still paid for me.

Metrico was free for me yesterday but LEGO Harry Potter is still not free.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Chances are if you wait until later this afternoon the store will be updated, at least that is what happened last month too. Not sure what happened to anyone that "bought" the games last month though, would hope they were refunded but cannot remember now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Tomb raider down to $40 for PS4. Is it worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

irishmover wrote: »
    Tomb raider down to $40 for PS4. Is it worth it?

If you didn't play it before, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

lego game is now free on the store on my vita

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement