Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    lego game is now free on the store on my vita

Yep, just downloading it to my sons Vita now, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

van_beano wrote: »
    Proteus is a bit of a strange game!

It's a load of poo tbh. The garish pixellation means it's really unattractive. Much better off with Flower or the like.

I played a bit more Metrico and the controls get a bit frustratingly crazy with you having to use every function on the Vita. You'd look like a total spanner playing that on the train. I'll probably stick it out and finish it but it takes the sheen off a bit…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Put a few more hours into Road Not Taken last night, its actually a very good game when you get into it, this is what I love about having PS+ as I probably would of ignored the game otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

It's a load of poo tbh. The garish pixellation means it's really unattractive. Much better off with Flower or the like.

I played a bit more Metrico and the controls get a bit frustratingly crazy with you having to use every function on the Vita. You'd look like a total spanner playing that on the train. I'll probably stick it out and finish it but it takes the sheen off a bit…

It's more of a meditative experience... you could describe the graphics as highly stylised.

Load of poo it is not, although it's most likely not the kind of game you usually play?

daUbiq wrote: »
    It's more of a meditative experience... you could describe the graphics as highly stylised.

Load of poo it is not, although it's most likely not the kind of game you usually play?

I've played and enjoyed the likes of Journey, Flower and Unfinished Swan and I like to always play a good mix of indies and AAA games and try and have different experiences. The pixellation is as ugly as sin and it's pointless imo. If I wanted a meditative experience in some crappy landscapes, I stick some earplugs in and look out at me back garden. Tbf, even if I do think it's sh¡t, I'm happy enough to get the chance to try them out on Plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Played Fez last night, soon remembered why I never finished it a few years ago, those 3d block puzzles!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I just got lost and couldn't be arsed finishing it. I was loving it when I knew where I was going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Folks, is there any handy way of seeing all of my PS+ content since I joined, & in fact any digital purchases I've made on my account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Myrddin wrote: »
    Folks, is there any handy way of seeing all of my PS+ content since I joined, & in fact any digital purchases I've made on my account?

There sure is, depends where you look from like PS4, PS3, Vita or online, it'll be in your "download list" iirc, you can find every digital purchase you ever made under your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Sign in, hover over your name, purchase history

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

If you go to the site and check your download list (click your profile name on the site) you can see every digital purchase you've made, including any free DLC etc, basically anything you ever downloaded or bought is on that list. Be warned though, after a few years of PS+, its fecking huge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Perfect, cheers folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Worst... Month... Everrrrrr!!!

Seriously though, Road Not Taken, what a load of arse. Fez is incredibly overrated.
    Seems like every month things just get blockier.

Up next month... F*cking Snake

snake.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Worst... Month... Everrrrrr!!!

Seriously though, Road Not Taken, what a load of arse. Fez is incredibly overrated.
    Seems like every month things just get blockier.

Up next month... F*cking Snake

snake.png

If Snake has a trophy list then I'll be all over that like a rash!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Snake Remastered HD

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

ShaneU wrote: »
    Played Fez last night, soon remembered why I never finished it a few years ago, those 3d block puzzles!

The 3D puzzles are nothing in FEZ compared to the obtuse puzzles that await post game. Wait til you have several pages of increasingly indecipherable notes in front of you trying to decrypt in-game languages :/

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Esterhase

If anyone else was having problems with Metrico yesterday - it came up as free for me this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Snake Remastered HD

Snake: New n' Tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Snake Remastered HD
    Jikashi wrote: »
    Snake: New n' Tasty

Snake: Definitive Edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Otacon wrote: »

Does that include all DLC and snake skins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 floodser12345

Hey guys, anyone know is there a way to organize the games and stuff on the console, as opposed to them being displayed by what was last played?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Hey guys, anyone know is there a way to organize the games and stuff on the console, as opposed to them being displayed by what was last played?

Press triangle on a game. You get the option to sort them alphabetically or in folders.

Which console?

Sorry should of said on PS4. Like the way they all show up in a row with the most recent played/downloaded.

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Press triangle on a game. You get the option to sort them alphabetically or in folders.

Ta very much my man, will try it later

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Ta very much my man, will try it later

The method Jax mentioned is for the PS3, not the PS4. Unfortunately, customisation or even sorting options have not been added yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

PS+ for €42 .

i bought from this guy before with no issues. I payed with Paypal and he pm'd me the code .

http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/playstation-store-50-card/6132033

The method Jax mentioned is for the PS3, not the PS4. Unfortunately, customisation or even sorting options have not been added yet.

Ah ok thought that was the case alright as never seen the option to do it. Be handy if and when they do add it, along with media playback

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Will that include a remake of Snake Rattle 'n' Roll?

And surely the Definitive Edition would be called Snake: The Solid Edition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Ltd edition comes with Snake 3D beta

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement