Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I had no issues with them until this boss i have now, its the dragon again but hes shooting ice and bombs at me and I just cant seem to be able to kill him at all.

The dragon was one of the bosses I beat last night.

I beat him by moving from one platform to the other (as in middle to bottom) when he fires. Once he get's ready to bite you use the quick move (R1) to quickly get away and attack.

Once that's all complete he shoots ice which you can break to get back health and he comes in from the top left and right. Once he does that, just go under it and keep bashing away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

tok9 wrote: »
    Th dragon was one of the bosses I beat last night.

I beat him by moving from one platform to the other (as in middle to bottom) Once he get's ready to bite you use the quick move (R1) to quickly get away and attack.

Once that's all complete he shoots ice which you can break to get back health and he comes in from the top left and right. Once he does that, just go under it and keep bashing away.

I keep forgetting the R1 button haha Nice one dude I will give that a bash later on and see how i get on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Actually i reckon one of the free games next month will be Dont Starve + Reign of Giants expansion on the Vita as its been released next wednesday and is a Cross Buy item in anyway.

I'm not sure they'd giveaway the game for free on release again.

Still Hhoping for Splinter Cell :p

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm not sure they'd giveaway the game for free on release again.

Still Hhoping for Splinter Cell :p

Well cross buy means it free for anyone that had it, the expansion is probably the only part that will be free :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Actually i reckon one of the free games next month will be Dont Starve + Reign of Giants expansion on the Vita as its been released next wednesday and is a Cross Buy item in anyway.

if you got it on PS4 you will also now have the vita version plus expansion.

sweetie wrote: »
    if you got it on PS4 you will also now have the vita version plus expansion.

Yeah, I cant wait to have it on the Vita, numerous hours will be sank into it. I heard that there is no cross save on it at the moment tho so I will have to start fresh again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Yeah, I cant wait to have it on the Vita, numerous hours will be sank into it. I heard that there is no cross save on it at the moment tho so I will have to start fresh again.

I gave up way to much of my life to that game, building camp and farming supplies.
    Thankfully managed to break the habit. Clean now with 100 days. If that's released, could be in for a relapse!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Next months PS+ games will be announced at 16.00, no rumours yet of what they may be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Xenji wrote: »
    Next months PS+ games will be announced at 16.00, no rumours yet of what they may be.

I'll have a guess at the PS4 games so. I'll go with Secret Ponchos and Worms Battlegrounds.

I never get anything right so these games are definitely not happening.

nocoverart wrote: »
    I'll have a guess at the PS4 games so. I'll go with Secret Ponchos and Worms Battlegrounds.

I never get anything right so these games are definitely not happening.

Actually secret ponchos is a good shout, that was suppose to be free a couple of months ago from what I remember but think it was delayed by a few weeks. I would love Worms, was going to buy it last week but held off.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I may as well add my usual wrong prediction of Twisted Metal on PS3. :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I may as well add my usual wrong prediction of Twisted Metal on PS3. :)

Hope not! Just bought it on sale last week. Then again, online seems fairly dead so having it on PS+ might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

nocoverart wrote: »
    Hope not! Just bought it on sale last week. Then again, online seems fairly dead so having it on PS+ might help.

Ah so isn't that a guarantee of it coming to Plus? Usually with me anyway. As soon as I buy a game, it's announed for Plus

I reckon we could see Steamworld Dig and Velocity 2x.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Fifa 15, Call of Duty one billion and GTA 6.

Xenji wrote:
    New PSN sale is up and running

might get mini ninjas and surely castlevania LOS 2 worth a punt at that price - actually might wait for psplus

Pptbv4n.jpg

cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Not a fan again. Has been a few poor months imo

PS4:
    Velocity 2X
    Sportsfriends

PS3:
    PlayStation Battle Royale
    Hoard

Vita:
    TxK
    Joe Danger

Happy with Velocity, the first one was a great game, the rest are meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

**** salt. Not too bothered because at least destiny is coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I am playing Velocity 2X for review at the moment. The embargo is set for September 2 at 17:00 but we are allowed to say we are playing it and if we think it's good - so that is what I am about to do.

Right now, with some big games yet to come this year, Velocity 2X is my current game of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Velocity 2x looks class.

TxK supposed to be good too

That's p1ss poor lads. 'Games for Gold' will pass out PS+ at this rate.

I assume Velocity 2x is cross buy so it's available on Vita too right?

That'd be great. Playing Velocity Ultra in preparation for it which is a load of fun.

Other than that, I'd agree that the rest of the games aren't particularly interesting. I already have Txk and played through Joe Danger on PS3.

Is Playstation Battle Royale cross buy too? I'll give it a go but I can't see myself really enjoying it since I'm not a big fan of Smash Bros and this is essentially a clone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

SOrry if this has already been asked but if I let my PS+ expire does that mean I lose all my games? I know I cant play them but if I let me PS+ go for 2 weeks then resubscribe do I get all the games back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Phoenix Hanzo

2 days ago

Why no Xbox One and Wii U versions? Thanks but no thanks.

·
    cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif

photo.jpgFuturLab2 days ago

Because our studio is tiny and Sony has been massively supportive in the development of this game.

·
    2cleardot.gif
    cleardot.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement