Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I hated Deadly Premonition. Too long, too weird, and simply not fun. And the music really, really annoyed me.

I would say almost exactly the same about Twin Peaks though, so make of that what you will!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Played a fair bit of Deadly Premonition on the Xbox, but I think this is the perfect opportunity to pick up the Gold Edition and revisit on the PS3. Don't you think so, Zach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

tailgunner wrote: »
    I hated Deadly Premonition. Too long, too weird, and simply not fun. And the music really, really annoyed me.

I would say almost exactly the same about Twin Peaks though, so make of that what you will!

Ha, I watched Twin Peaks twice and loved it so I think that's my mind made up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I kept up with Deadly Premonition even though the gameplay was annoying me because it really made me want to finish out the story. It gets feckin mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I kept up with Deadly Premonition even though the gameplay was annoying me because it really made me want to finish out the story. It gets feckin mental.

It's all in the coffee ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

i have it on PC. Enjoyed Twin Peaks and with Twin Peaks starting again on SyFy, I could be tempted to start Deadly Premonition sooner rather than later. It's damn fine cherry pie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I bought it in the last sale and as usual Johnny is spot on in what he says.

God damnit.. now I've the whistle song in my head again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It's damn fine cherry pie

If it includes anything like this then I'm in.

---

Halfway through Velocity 2X at the moment and absolutely hooked. An absolute must play.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Played about a half hour of Velocity, hooked already, gorgeous visuals and music, great controls and fluid as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

That_Guy wrote: »
    Halfway through Velocity 2X at the moment and absolutely hooked. An absolute must play.
    krudler wrote: »
    Played about a half hour of Velocity, hooked already, gorgeous visuals and music, great controls and fluid as hell.

20120607035837_auto.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Velocity is the best plus game since dead nation or resogun, I'd have happily paid full price for this. Absolutely banging.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

How big of a download is Velocity, stuck in the office and will not get to play it till later on.

Xenji wrote: »
    How big of a download is Velocity, stuck in the office and will not get to play it till later on.

700mb on Vita with an update, it's utterly fantastic I would have paid full price for this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Everyone go pay full price for Hohokum instead ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Xenji wrote: »

Little over 2GB I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

2.2GB according to the playstation.

15 levels into Velocity now, it's just brilliant. The soundtrack is great as well and I wouldnt be the biggest fan of dance music, it works really well.

It doesnt stop when you die either so keeps the atmosphere going.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Until I have some friends over, I'll have to make do with how delightful the Sportsfriends menu design is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I'm getting the following error when trying to add Deadly Premonition to my basket on the store

"You are not eligible to purchase or download this content."

It's happening for the regular & Gold edition.

EDIT: Tried it again this morning and it's working fine. Just a temporary oddity then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Ok, so the playstation all star battle game sucks :o

• Advertisement

With Don't Starve now being free if you already purchased the PS4 version on plus, that was 5 games I got to download last night to the Vita. It got a lot of love this month. Now, I just need to find some time to play…

Just wondering.. do we get the giants expansion free with Don't Starve on Vita?

I don't have that on PS4 but it looks like it's included here.

tok9 wrote: »

It seemed to be on it when I had a quick look last night, it was asking did I want to enable it. Tbh, I only opened it up for a couple of minutes to see if it was all systems go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

yeh we do, just bought it there now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah we get it on the Vita, I was glued to it all last night on the Vita, cant wait to get home and play some more later on :)

All those kind of games just feel so right on Vita.

Now I've (May have others) Don't Starve, Spelunky, Rogue Legacy in that kind of addiction category :p

Halfway through Velocity Ultra.. I think I'll try and finish that before starting Velocity 2X

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Not a great month for me with those games but there's always next month, besides I still have to play through my back catalogue of games so no complaints here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Taltos wrote: »
    Not a great month for me with those games but there's always next month, besides I still have to play through my back catalogue of games so no complaints here.

Velocity is a great game, started it yesterday and am hooked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Velocity is a great game, started it yesterday and am hooked :)

Tried the original but reflexes don't make it a good match, might try it again at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Too busy playing Plants v Zombies: Garden warfare.. Might get to the Plus games later in the month.

Surprised nobody on here is interested in PvZ. It's actually a brilliant game. Great fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement