Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Deedsie wrote: »
    I am relatively new to all of this so I hope someone with more experience might be able shine some light. I just finished the single player game of Ass Creed on the ps4 100%. Delighted with that, the problem is the DLC showing up on the trophy list. I have 92% of the trophy a for black flag, I need five more multiplayer trophies for platinum.

However this shows up as 71% as I don't have the DLC add ons purchased. Is there anyway to hide the add ons from view? Over time does the asking price of add ons decrease?

You obviously suffer from the wicked form of OCD that I have. Up to now there's no way of hiding DLC trophies from your trophy card. Not having a 100% platinum trophy is annoying, It's just something you have to get used to seeing or spend a fortune on DLC's just so you'll get the 100%. Prices do decrease over time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Remake of Abe's Oddessy for €13.50 thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ssba91

F1ngers wrote: »
    The Binding of Issac was mentioned by the developer as a PS+ game for October.

The release date for Binding of Issac is the 4th of November, so it'll be in the november update.

Haven't a clue what it'll be for this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Just got The Golf Club at 25% off. Love golf games and this one looks good. Going to build my own course :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

NeVeR wrote: »
    Just got The Golf Club at 25% off. Love golf games and this one looks good. Going to build my own course :D

I've been mulling over that one the last few days. Can anybody recommend it? I'm a little sceptical of the content when the game comes in under 1GB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've been mulling over that one the last few days. Can anybody recommend it? I'm a little sceptical of the content when the game comes in under 1GB.

reviews are average and it lacks a career mode, i'm on the fence too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

It's a good game lads. Theres over 10000 courses play with all the user ones added in. Doesn't have any of the unrealistic things from Tiger Woods or PGA games. i.e. stupid spin ball action in mid air to improve position of ball etc.

You'll need to stick with it for a while though as it will be frustrating initially. For the price you can't really go wrong.

Career mode isn't what this game is about either! It's about finishing top on other peoples tournaments.

irishmover wrote:
    You'll need to stick with it for a while though as it will be frustrating initially. For the price you can't really go wrong.

what's the multiplayer like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

sweetie wrote: »
    what's the multiplayer like?

No multiplayer per-say. You play with other peoples ghosts who've completed the course already.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

irishmover wrote: »
    No multiplayer per-say. You play with other peoples ghosts who've completed the course already.

I play multiplayer with my friend all the time,

Hes alot slower than me and I fly ahead of him though.

Great game though,If you like golf pick it up...

• Advertisement

Kev. wrote:
    I play multiplayer with my friend all the time,

is the mp cross platform, ie ps4 xbone or PC can play with each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

is the mp cross platform, ie ps4 xbone or PC can play with each other?

Not Sony and MS anyway, you will never see cross platform MP there, ever.

So far only a few F2P games have been cross platform MP on PS4 to PC and X1 to PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Not Sony and MS anyway, you will never see cross platform MP there, ever.

So far only a few F2P games have been cross platform MP on PS4 to PC and X1 to PC.

Has cross platform courses though, not so bad :

http://thegolfclubgame.com/2014/07/21/golf-club-will-cross-platform-course-sharing/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Predictions or likely games to come alongside Driveclub PS Plus edition for October?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    Predictions or likely games to come alongside Driveclub PS Plus edition for October?

Could be a whole list of games

I would like to see Injustice for the PS4.

I know i said it before but Secret Ponchos will be free on PS4 when its released (Developers confirmed it months ago) and its due for release anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

What are the actual chances of "Assassins Creed Black Flag" being one of the PS4's free games next month !!!

I've never played this game and would love a go of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

NeVeR wrote: »
    What are the actual chances of "Assassins Creed Black Flag" being one of the PS4's free games next month !!!

I've never played this game and would love a go of it.

A few places are speculating that AC:BF could be free in this batch alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Saw this on http://bit.ly/1CDOGfa under the heading "PlayStation plus free game October 2014", silly site as it's only predictions!

Anyways, here's what it said:

The new list of free games for PlayStation Plus for October 2014 is rumored to include the following, although of course the official list will not be available until later this week
    PS 4

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
    Flower (cross-buy)
    Injustice
    Steamworld Dig
    Assassins Creed Black Flag

PS 3

Rain
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Castle of Illusion
    Gran Turismo 6
    Terraria (cross-buy)
    Rayman Legends

PS Vita

Olli Olli
    Killzone
    Crimsonland
    Terraria (cross-buy)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

far too many games on it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

van_beano wrote: »
    Saw this on http://bit.ly/1CDOGfa under the heading "PlayStation plus free game October 2014", silly site as it's only predictions!

Anyways, here's what it said:

The new list of free games for PlayStation Plus for October 2014 is rumored to include the following, although of course the official list will not be available until later this week
    PS 4

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
    Flower (cross-buy)
    Injustice
    Steamworld Dig
    Assassins Creed Black Flag

PS 3

Rain
    Resident Evil: Revelations
    Castle of Illusion
    Gran Turismo 6
    Terraria (cross-buy)
    Rayman Legends

PS Vita

Olli Olli
    Killzone
    Crimsonland
    Terraria (cross-buy)

Just these i'd be happy!

• Advertisement

:( only one game I don't have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

:( only one game I don't have

That's only a prediction list so it could be none of those games at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Yup and BF happens to be the very one I said I'd never get. Ah well, some good games there for those that don't have them, makes up for last month or it would if I didn't have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Full "free" trial of BF4 for a week for those that have PS+ now available (PS3 ONLY!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

This months games are being announced today arent they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    This months games are being announced today arent they?

Hopefully it'll be the next hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I'll have a go at predicting the games across the Three systems.

PS3: South Park: The Stick of Truth & DiveKick

PS4: Crimsonland & Tiny Brains

PS Vita: Killzone Mercenary & Rayman Legends

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I reckon the PS4 will get Spelunky and Fix The Cat/Octodad, Vita will be Ys and Injustice, PS3 Mass Effect or Arkham Asylum and some random game, they will be announced between 15.00 - 16.00 today going by the last few reveals.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Twisted Metal. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

According to updates on the PS Blog, the PS+ post will be posted at 17:00 this evening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement