Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Tempted to get Rogue Legacy in the sale for €5.19 but I can't help feel that it will come to P+ in a few months and I've enough to play until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Animo wrote: »
    Tempted to get Rogue Legacy in the sale for €5.19 but I can't help feel that it will come to P+ in a few months and I've enough to play until then.

You missed it. Was on PS+ already

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

no it wasnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

sweetie wrote: »
    no it wasnt

Are you sure? Coz I definitely didn't pay for it and ive got it

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

COYVB wrote: »
    Are you sure? Coz I definitely didn't pay for it and ive got it

Yeah, I'm almost certain it hasn't. It has a discount when it launched but it hasn't been part of the ICG yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Iv got it aswell and i can't remember paying for it either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Rogue Legacy was never on Playstation Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Rogue Legacy was never on Playstation Plus.

It's not on my download list either and I've purchased everything for the last 2 years.

I think people were predicting it was to be on the IGC since launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Never missed anything on plus (had it since the start )and I didn't have rogue legacy (until I bought it yesterday that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anybody download Dust an elysian tail.I downloaded it last month when it was free on PS+...only got around to playing it tonight...great game,really fun to play..I know the pegi rating is 7 but for an indie game it's well made,and addictive to play for an hack and slash game...
    Other games this month were escape plan and the binding of issac rebirth...which I look forward to playing

Dust is absolutely amazing... Played it tonnes on laptop and loved every minute of it... Brilliant game and nothing better than getting those great combos...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I may play Dust so.

Was away with work last week.

Played Escape Plan, Velocity 2x and Hotline Miami and Steamworld Dig.

Enjoyed them all. Hotline Miami is harder than i expected, trial and error. Cross save is brill.
    Escape Plan is a great indie game, slow puzzler which i like.
    Steamworld dig is addictive, reminds me of some old skool games.
    Velocity 2x had my hands cramping, may get those vita grip addons. I like the side scrolling and then shoot em up sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

eddhorse wrote: »
    I may play Dust so.

Was away with work last week.

Played Escape Plan, Velocity 2x and Hotline Miami and Steamworld Dig.

Enjoyed them all. Hotline Miami is harder than i expected, trial and error. Cross save is brill.
    Escape Plan is a great indie game, slow puzzler which i like.
    Steamworld dig is addictive, reminds me of some old skool games.
    Velocity 2x had my hands cramping, may get those vita grip addons. I like the side scrolling and then shoot em up sections.

The controls on the vita ruined escape plan for me. Never finished it

weiland79 wrote: »

Yeah try holding the vita, touching the screen to plug a pipe and swiping the back to push out platforms. Not easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

weiland79 wrote: »

Up until about a third of the way through it, I found the controls very frustrating but after that it clicked in a kind of a 'Aaaghh, I know I can do this!!!' way and I really enjoyed it in the end. Thinking of picking up the DLC for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Escape Plan is quite fun. Controlling those bloody sheep can be a bit of a pain in the hole though.

Tried Frozen Synapse Prime on the PS3 and in an ironic twist of fate, the game freezes on the start up screen.

Bizarre.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Escape Plan is quite fun. Controlling those bloody sheep can be a bit of a pain in the hole though.

Tried Frozen Synapse Prime on the PS3 and in an ironic twist of fate, the game freezes on the start up screen.

Bizarre.

http://youtu.be/xECUrlnXCqk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

That_Guy wrote: »

Bizarre.

Mine did the same. Deleted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Don't know if it's been posted here yet.

Theres a 30% discount on very good games on the PS Store at the moment.

Watch Dogs
    Worms
    Sleeping Dogs
    inFamous 2

Just an example of a few of the games available.

If you have PS Plus you get 60% off these games instead of the usual 30%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I've been playing Steamworld Dig on breaks in work.

First hour is SLLLLLOOOOOWWW. But keep at it its fantastically addictive. I'm 3 hours in now and loving every second of it. Thankfully I'd read some of the reviews which told me it was a fantastic game. Only for that I'd probably have given up due to the slow start.

Its the first indie game since Hotline Miami that has me wanting to grab my Vita again to put another few minutes/hours in were possible.

It feels like a game of yesteryear without the need for pixel graphics or retro gimmicks which is great.

Another win for PS plus imo. If you havent played it I implore you to give it a chance as its a bit of indie gold.

Between playing PS4 remotely and great indie games I have got and continue to get an amazing amount of use out of the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

No rumours on what we getting in December?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

No rumours on what we getting in December?

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos are the PS4 games for December, no rumours on the other platforms.

inFAMOUS First Light and The Swapper are the PS4 games for January.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Any idea when next months games will be announced? I imagine they will be live this day next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

They've already been announced haven't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Only PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

PS3: Hitman Trilogy HD and Deadly Premonition.

Vita: Final Horizon and Titan Attacks.

PS4: Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition and Secret Ponchos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Always wanted to try Deadly Premonition since the raving reviews from Boards. Might be time to get my PS3 back out of storage.

Ah, I only bought Deadly Premonition a couple of weeks ago…

Looking forward to getting my hands on the Hitman Trilogy. Vita games look a bit ropey but not too bad a line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Deadly Premonition is one of the weirdest games I've ever played, but I had to see it through to completion.

Was hoping Hitman HD would show up in the xmas sale n' all.

• Advertisement

sugarman wrote: »
    EXCELLENT month, well happy with those games:D

Will have to renew membership soon tho:(

...We expected to see any offers cyber monday or 12days on PSN again for it?

They're announcing sales this Friday for Black Friday so whatever they may be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement