Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Quite happy with that month of games. Will most certainly keep me busy along with everything else I've yet to get through. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

God tier month, up there with October last year (Far cry 3, dragon's dogma, street fighter x tekken)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Can someone do me a favour and see if Uncharted 3 is still in their download list please?

Finally decided to play it but it looks like it has been pulled, can only see the GOTY version for 20 quid and no longer the version they gave us on PS+

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Still there for me when I check the store online, dated 7/6/2014
    Not sure about my PS3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Esterhase

I still have the PS+ version in my list and it's still downloadable. Checked on the browser store, not the console.
    Could it have been lost during a lapse in your sub? Would things normally vanish from the download list if the sub run out? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Still on my download list 11.1GB single player game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Can someone do me a favour and see if Uncharted 3 is still in their download list please?

Finally decided to play it but it looks like it has been pulled, can only see the GOTY version for 20 quid and no longer the version they gave us on PS+

It is still on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

Anybody know if your downloaded stuff disappears after a psn sub runs out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Messi19 wrote: »
    Anybody know if your downloaded stuff disappears after a psn sub runs out?

Iirc, it's about a year after not subbing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The single player part can't be bought or found on the store any more only the GOTY PSN edition, but you can still get it in your download list and find link from there where the entry still exists.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/uncharted-3-drake's-deception-single-player/cid=EP9000-BCES01176_00-UNCHARTED3SPPLUS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Plus games all look worthy of my time this month.
    Funny how no one really posts when it's a good month but when its a bad month you can't shut people up:-) guess that's unfortunately the way of the Internet these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yup, vocal minority and all that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

When are these games released? Look more promising this month

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Varik wrote: »
    The single player part can't be bought or found on the store any more only the GOTY PSN edition, but you can still get it in your download list and find link from there where the entry still exists.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/uncharted-3-drake's-deception-single-player/cid=EP9000-BCES01176_00-UNCHARTED3SPPLUS

It wasn't in my download list though. No idea why. That is really helpful though Varik, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,995 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Injustice Gods Among Us , Titan Attacks and Secret Ponchos are available to download for free now on the PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I've just got the message you don't have enough space on your hard drive message on ps4! Probably should of upgraded but at the time I said I'd never use 500gb's. but of cleaning to be done I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Played 2 flights on Injustice Gods Among Us MEH is what i got to say about it so far like i find that they move so slow for a fighting game Like i won't extreme fast action for fighting but by the looks of it i won't be getting that from Injustice Gods Among Us so have to wait for a better fast fighting game on the PS4 then

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Played 2 flights on Injustice Gods Among Us MEH is what i got to say about it so far like i find that they move so slow for a fighting game Like i won't extreme fast action for fighting but by the looks of it i won't be getting that from Injustice Gods Among Us so have to wait for a better fast fighting game on the PS4 then

I agree it is not a great game, you have Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- coming out next week and then DOA 5 in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I though it was supposed to be like mortal kombat ( same engine and all?) , just with different characters? Mortal kombat had brilliant fighting mechanics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Didn't think much of the Injustice game (will uninstall), but Titan Atticks is great fun. Wasted a couple of hours playing that last night. Great fun. It's a mixture of Space Invaders and Galaga with a great retro feel to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I though it was supposed to be like mortal kombat ( same engine and all?) , just with different characters? Mortal kombat had brilliant fighting mechanics.

It is. I love the mechanics on it. Very deliberate and a lot of thought involved. Button basher friendly it isnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

The playstation store on the PS3 has got to be one of the slowest, most hideous and user unfriendly interfaces going. IT baffles me that sony continually manage to balls up the store interface. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The playstation store on the PS3 has got to be one of the slowest, most hideous and user unfriendly interfaces going. IT baffles me that sony continually manage to balls up the store interface. That is all.

I've always thought "Is there is some other hidden search function that everyone is using and I don't know about?"

That letter scroll thing wrecks my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Agreed, whats it like on PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

thorbarry wrote: »

Pretty much the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Pretty much the same

Well feck that anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

thorbarry wrote: »

I find that it works much better on the PS4. It's almost like the PS3 doesn't meet the minimum recommended requirements to run it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

The store was so much better when it started off imo... Now they add this search feature where you have to go to each letter in order to search... Far easier typing the game name in yourself and searching that way... Loved the old store, a shame the new one is so damn bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks like if you claimed Resgun for PS4 even if you didn't have PS4, you'll soon be able to play Resogun
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/05/resogun-blasts-ps-vita-ps3-later-month/

Coming to Vita and PS3 on Dec 17th and is cross buy so we should be able to get it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Yap Its Basically mortal kombat with people from the DC universe and that the last mortal kombat i played was the one we got on the PS Vita a few years back and it was also one of the worst fighting games i have ever played. I played for i think 5 mins and delated it.

Still i think playstation allstars battle royale is a very underrated fighting game on the PS Vita, PS3 as i think in my eyes it was a quite a fun game to play.

But still notting can bet Super Smash Bros Melee on the Gamecube that is just a out and out classic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement