Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

lads is there still trouble with psn, i cant sign it at all since before christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'm signed in right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Last months games are still there for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Ehh it's fine now. Try reset the network setting on your console and restart your router.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

guil wrote: »
    Last months games are still there for me?

It will update on the 7th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

sheehy83 wrote: »
    So for the disruptions on the PSN, sony are giving us 5 free days of ps+ if we already had an existing subscription and a whopping once off 10% discount code for the psn store. Code due later this month.

When I read that, I was thinking imagine if they extended for every time it went down for maintenance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Surely I'm not the only one looking forward to Duck Tales right?

Right?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone know how we're getting the 10% discount, will probably top up sub with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Is there somewhere to see what games are coming on the 7th?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

van_beano wrote: »
    Jan 2015 PS Plus games

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/12/30/january-2015-playstation-plus-free-games-europe-include-infamous-first-light-prototype-2/

Leaving the Instant Game Collection

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)
    Secret Ponchos (PS4)
    Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3)
    Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
    Final Horizon (PS Vita)
    Titan Attacks! (PS Vita; cross-buy with PS4, PS3)

Entering the Instant Game Collection
    inFamous First Light (PS4)
    The Swapper (PS4; cross-buy with PS3, PS Vita)
    Prototype 2 (PS3)
    DuckTales Remastered (PS3)
    Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (PS Vita)
    Woah Dave! (PS Vita; should include cross-buy with PS4)
    guil wrote: »
    Is there somewhere to see what games are coming on the 7th?

there you go!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

So we get 3 games on PS4 with Woah Dave! included possibly?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

So we get 3 games on PS4 with Woah Dave! included possibly?

A few months back 8/9 games were cross play, twas a very good month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

The IGC has updated with this months games, for anyone interested.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Latest batch of discounts: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/07/new-discounts-added-playstation-store-january-sale/

If you haven't played Hohokum (the best game of last year IMO) and you don't buy it at that price, you hate video games :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Latest batch of discounts: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/07/new-discounts-added-playstation-store-january-sale/

If you haven't played Hohokum (the best game of last year IMO) and you don't buy it at that price, you hate video games :P

Was hoping it would come up in the sale. I'm presuming it's crossbuy because I'll pick it up up for the Vita so at that price.

Some good deals on the likes of Bayonetta and Vanquish. Will probably pick up Slender: The Arrival for a fiver - gets terrible reviews but I won't feel that hard done by buying it at that price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Nidhogg is also wonderful if anybody is in the market for a game. Be aware it is best played with a friend though, for inevitably intense and anarchic sword duels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Reckon I'll pick up Unfinished Swan and MGS: Ground Zeros on the PS3 for a fiver. Slim enough list but some good deals on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

From the blog:
    On a connected note, there will be no PlayStation Store post today. The only new updates this week are these discounts and the January PS Plus line-up, as detailed last week. Normal Store updates will resume on 14th January.

:( I was hoping that Suikoden 1 and 2 would be released this week, they are supposed to be released in January on PSN Europe. As well, hopefully next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

My cunning plan is working i see.

Ground zero is reduced to 9.99. I'm sure it will be given as a freebie just before release of the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Anybody having bother logging into the Playstation Store website (not through the console)? Keep saying "Sign-In Failed" when I try to log in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

James74 wrote: »
    Anybody having bother logging into the Playstation Store website (not through the console)? Keep saying "Sign-In Failed" when I try to log in.

I used it about an hour ago and had no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I get Page Not Found. It's the internets fault apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Damnit. I bought it for full price last week! Great game. Especially when drunk or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Anyone know if you need to have the original infamous installed to play last light? Want to delete it cuz it's taking up space but want to play last light.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Think it's stand alone ak... (But don't quote me on it)

.ak wrote: »
    Anyone know if you need to have the original infamous installed to play last light? Want to delete it cuz it's taking up space but want to play last light.

Last Light is a stand alone DLC. It has an upgraded version of SS graphics engine.

For those having issues with PSN and the store it's to do with very high traffic levels due to 3.3 million PS4 being bought over christmas. There are now over 10 million Plus members. Sony's network can't take the fast growth rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    From the blog:

:( I was hoping that Suikoden 1 and 2 would be released this week, they are supposed to be released in January on PSN Europe. As well, hopefully next week.

I am waiting on them as well, hoping for a definite release date for them to be announced soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Downloading the Swapper. Screenshots remind me of flashback, looking forward to giving it a lash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Anyone else experiencing incredibly slow download speeds? Been trying to download Infamous from PsPlus but it's only downloaded 3 gigabytes in three hours. Annoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement