Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

RangeR wrote: »
    Nope and Nope

Dues Ex: Human Revolution for free. 50% discount on all DLC for limited time. 50% off Dues Ex PS2 for limited time.

Yes, that's tomorrow. What we're talking about and speculating is the further update which has already been confirmed as one digital download and one full retail game on 18 July.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Deus Ex: HR is a fantastic game. It might just have been my favourite game from 2011. Obviously that means I own it so nothing new in this update for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Ah this is like my best luck, I was about to buy Deus Ex HR. Can't wait for tomorrow.

My guess for the next one hopefully is "I am Alive" or "Dead Nation"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Ah this is like my best luck, I was about to buy Deus Ex HR. Can't wait for tomorrow.

My guess for the next one hopefully is "I am Alive" or "Dead Nation"

Dead Nation was already part of plus.

Varik wrote: »
    Dead Nation was already part of plus.

Damnation....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah that was one of the Welcome back games along with Little Big Planet and Infamous.

No ps2 ports? Damn... I wanna play Killer 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Was hoping for Gotham City Imposters in the European Upadte...damn yanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Cokeistan wrote: »
    Was hoping for Gotham City Imposters in the European Upadte...damn yanks

It may come on the 18th.

Just got Deus Ex HR and bought the Missing Link DLC, very very disappointed that the DLC wasnt built into the main game seamlessly. It feels kind of lazy to me tbh, maybe they have legit reason for it but just very disappointed.

• Advertisement

Saints Row 2 and Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light tomorrow. Not too shaby at all.

Keen on going back to Saints Row 2 after the brilliant third.

Deus ex is gone on the 1st, that was fast.

Interesting titbit in the comments section when the Sony rep is asked about a lack of PS+ invites for the LBP Karting beta. He says: "Oh, you’re well served on the Beta front, I assure you. They went a different direction with LBP Karting but you’ve got something special coming up."

Can't think of another Sony game due to be released this side of Christmas that will need a beta outside of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.........

Not played any of the Saints Row games so keen to try 2 before 3 (which I've heard is great).

Varik wrote: »
    Deus ex is gone on the 1st, that was fast.

The Game of the Month will only ever last one month, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

If I remember correctly, it didn't arrive on the 1st of July?

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is a fantastic PSN game, the co-op is brilliant!

Wasn't a huge fan of SR2...the side missions that you need to complete in order to unlock the story missions get really repetitive

First time loading up saints row 2, you'd think they would have pressured the dev for a patch for trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I turned on Space Marine for the first time the other day and I get prompted to download a patch. 950MB!!!

Can't say I'm surprised. The PS Plus downloads are terrible for this. You would think they would store the most up to date file for you to download the first time around. At least you can leave it for the automatic update to get it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Downloaded Deus EX: Human Revolution while in work yesterday and started playing it this morning.

Decided to do a pacifist run.

Only found out now that the prologue counts. :mad:

• Advertisement

That reminds me. I must get some credit for my account before Deus Ex leaves next week.
    Would they announce August's content this week or next?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    That reminds me. I must get some credit for my account before Deus Ex leaves next week.
    Would they announce August's content this week or next?

Deus Ex is only available until the 1st of august so you, and the new content for EU is announce a day before or the day of in some cases.

It'll likely be the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Just went on to see what was on PS+ I have not purchased it but spotted the LBP Karting Beta under exclusive and some how it let me download it... Wonder will I be allowed to play it or is it over?..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

five games added this month https://twitter.com/drof1337/status/228448181782978560

He also gave three clues for the GOTM

619231034.jpg?key=236213&Expires=1343304508&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KwVVB1FGb30HQkSPLlrli6RGgAeECFU1PrJrqda2A9LiINuVh3fq2JPOHjFANxLHR8pf4x7vRtDP-Oa-YtN~q73bX0wR~SLflr3SoQfvmr~wAlmExQqsTDeIl~pOaqgZy5uzk59v8L18gFm~r5r5UOiq6RK~eJsYRVQxISPFwTU_

622819818.jpg?key=475266&Expires=1343304487&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ZyBJp1RSos8oYd~YcCJqNSIYv8eRtmotvu~i-1aVJHH5aSmzseEyWHlTdXjumoCeK6dZnNYFSFWhEq5xaaz-EhNe4lKzPK-MvVoThge84ot5~s1GGpHOCVN4syPAZNMEvnqrtqjyw39ZVX5Aim645BFQt8hAsphhn7uKhUSXPYc_

624674220.jpg?key=231218&Expires=1343304448&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=yH8GBnHRTXxKL-0GRPK4UJ9aUvsf2h5UIAleQFjWHivDtcFnQuP7n4fIiFP8zGz1791dMoPYOgKl1cWuySxfDDsW~VvQSg3Z01Z6f4gY~R3YNjsTMoVD3Uf2exDvLSMIU5cNhClvVIbioIN-UZYxIam4UjcWYEKxWh7d4H7hj1A_

The apple and the buildings makes me think Assassins Creed but the clown doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

ShaneU wrote: »
    five games added this month https://twitter.com/drof1337/status/228448181782978560

He also gave three clues for the GOTM

619231034.jpg?key=236213&Expires=1343304508&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KwVVB1FGb30HQkSPLlrli6RGgAeECFU1PrJrqda2A9LiINuVh3fq2JPOHjFANxLHR8pf4x7vRtDP-Oa-YtN~q73bX0wR~SLflr3SoQfvmr~wAlmExQqsTDeIl~pOaqgZy5uzk59v8L18gFm~r5r5UOiq6RK~eJsYRVQxISPFwTU_

622819818.jpg?key=475266&Expires=1343304487&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ZyBJp1RSos8oYd~YcCJqNSIYv8eRtmotvu~i-1aVJHH5aSmzseEyWHlTdXjumoCeK6dZnNYFSFWhEq5xaaz-EhNe4lKzPK-MvVoThge84ot5~s1GGpHOCVN4syPAZNMEvnqrtqjyw39ZVX5Aim645BFQt8hAsphhn7uKhUSXPYc_

624674220.jpg?key=231218&Expires=1343304448&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=yH8GBnHRTXxKL-0GRPK4UJ9aUvsf2h5UIAleQFjWHivDtcFnQuP7n4fIiFP8zGz1791dMoPYOgKl1cWuySxfDDsW~VvQSg3Z01Z6f4gY~R3YNjsTMoVD3Uf2exDvLSMIU5cNhClvVIbioIN-UZYxIam4UjcWYEKxWh7d4H7hj1A_

The apple and the buildings makes me think Assassins Creed but the clown doesn't make sense.

Twisted Metal?

Can you buy Twisted Metal directly off the Playstation Store though?

I'd love if it was Arkham City!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Just Cause 2? Niccccce!

Excellent fun, and if you plan on playing Sleeping Dogs, this should give you some extra content (small as it may be).

So, want to renew my Plus account, but was wondering since I've seen similar offers for UK, is there anywhere that does PSN cedit for less than face value?

Sorry if this isn't the place to ask

Check eBay. I've bought UK PSN vouchers from there twice - once a couple of quid below face value the second time I could only find face value.

• Advertisement

No luck on ebay. Just UK, US and Japan. Maybe it would be better if it used points then it could be universal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement