Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

madcabbage wrote: »
    Hi folks, I'm new to the ps4 world so just wondering when these free games change up on ps+? Start of each month?

yep, first wednesday of the month usually.

they will usually announce them the week before too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

RedXIV wrote: »
    yep, first wednesday of the month usually.

they will usually announce them the week before too

Will they be announced today then I wonder?... Still must get another 3 month Sub next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Will they be announced today then I wonder?... Still must get another 3 month Sub next week

Hopefully today but should be by the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

OlliOlli 2 is coming out on the 4th March too! Surely one of these games will be on +

OlliOlli is brilliant. Played a bit of OlliOlli2 with the devs at EGX and they seem like a really nice bunch. I'd nearly feel bad if it was free.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

So we know for sure one of the games will be Helldivers and then possibly one of White Night or OlliOlli2, gonna be a good month.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

No Rayman Legends in the Ubisoft sale that's currently taking place - surely that marks it out for next month's IGC on PS4?

How do we know Helldivers is definitely one?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

XBox One is getting Legends anyway

tok9 wrote: »
    How do we know Helldivers is definitely one?

Arrowhead have have been dropping hints about it all month, they even claimed on Reddit when asked about it coming to PS+ that :
    "Well we didn't want to ruin the surprise and announce everything at once...! You need something else to look forward to ;)"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Well that's guranteed then, no way they'd even give the notion of it coming to plus if it wasn't. They'd lose too many sale from people waiting if it didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

COYVB wrote: »
    No Rayman Legends in the Ubisoft sale that's currently taking place - surely that marks it out for next month's IGC on PS4?

Absolutely brilliant game but has IGC written all over it at some stage, so gonna hold out.

Xenji wrote: »
    Arrowhead have have been dropping hints about it all month, they even claimed on Reddit when asked about it coming to PS+ that :

Looks like it won't be a PS+ game. Quote from a Reddit AMA with the dev -
    I know there was a lot of hype for us being the Playstation Plus title for March, but unfortunately that is not the case. I'm sure you will receive an equally awesome game, tough I have a hard time seeing any other game being as awesome as Helldivers :D

Looks like it won't be a PS+ game. Quote from a Reddit AMA with the dev -

:mad: Gonna buy it anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

No probs it was gonna be a day one purchase from me anyway. It looks fantastic coop

Finished Steamworld Dig yesterday. It's a really fun game.

I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
    PS3: Dishonored

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Went to check Neogaf to see if anyone mentioned what you said tok9, and it was just yourself there aswell. I agree with you, it is a long time coming for Dishonoured to get on the IGC.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

It shouldnt be long now until we get a knack, blag flag or any of the launch games.

The games do seem to be getting better though

And Fred has just said it might not be announced today either.

• Advertisement

Roll7 just announced a price (£10) for OlliOlli2 so I guess that won't be on PS+ either.

March is going to be a very expensive month for me, still holding out hope for White Night.

Xenji wrote: »
    March is going to be a very expensive month for me, still holding out hope for White Night.

And with Bastion, Titan Souls and Shovel Night. April might not be much better :D

Roll7 just announced a price (£10) for OlliOlli2 so I guess that won't be on PS+ either.

I could see the first OlliOlli being in it to keep people interested in buying number 2. Great game but my enjoyment of it is slightly ruined by the fact that it keeps crashing on my vita.

That's a pity. I don't remember any issues with it and I loved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

No sign of the games. Bit ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah absolute joke, gonna smash up my ps4 right now, HOW DARE THEY!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

It's gonna be a huge announcement, I can sense it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

The last time they delayed they announced AAA games for the next few months but that month wasn't anything big.

• Advertisement

A lot of talk now that La-Mulana EX will be one of the Vita games, if so I would be delighted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement