Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

tok9 wrote: »
    I've heard the following are on PS+ for March but still take with a grain of salt.

PS4: Oddworld and Valiant Hearts
    PS3: Dishonored

We'll see on the rest.

If true, delighted with PS4. I've already played Dishonored and it's excellent so PS3 owners should be happy.

Dishonored is on sale at the moment so I couldn't see that being one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Dishonored is on sale at the moment so I couldn't see that being one of them.

They're good about telling people when a game on sale or coming soon will be showing up on Plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Varik wrote: »
    They're good about telling people when a game on sale or coming soon will be showing up on Plus.

Ha, I've been caught out once or twice with buying something and it going up a week or two later but this will still be on sale until the 5th iirc so I've a feeling it won't be Dishonored this time…

Anyways, Fred Dutton on the blog just posted:
    Sorry to keep you good folks waiting. I appreciate you’re all really keen to see the line-up and that it’s frustrating having to hang on a bit longer than usual. Alas, we’re still not quite ready to make the announcement. I can’t give you a firm time at present as to when the post will go live, but we’re working to get it to you as soon as possible. It may well be next week at this stage.

Ha, I've been caught out once or twice with buying something and it going up a week or two later but this will still be on sale until the 5th iirc so I've a feeling it won't be Dishonored this time…

Anyways, Fred Dutton on the blog just posted:

Best example I can think of is one of the many final fantasy sales, they told us ffv would be out on Plus soon.

Only time I've got caught it was games I bought but didn't get too and by the time I do they've been added to plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Dishonoured was one of my favourites from last generation. Really hope they're making a sequel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Loved it too. Played it just before I played Thief - think it was too soon as I couldn't help but compare and felt as a result that Thief wasn't even a patch on the basic gameplay of Dishonoured. Really great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Oh they're definitely making a sequel. Just wait for this Bethesda E3 presentation.

Fallout 4, Skyrim similar to Fallout New Vegas, Doom 4, Dishonoured 2. I guarantee it.*

*I cannot guarantee anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

tok9 wrote: »
    Oh they're definitely making a sequel. Just wait for this Bethesda E3 presentation.

Fallout 4, Skyrim similar to Fallout New Vegas, Doom 4, Dishonoured 2. I guarantee it.*

*I cannot guarantee anything

I think I'd drop dead with anticipation so maybe for the best that's not going to happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Dishonored 2 definitely in production

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Only Fallout 4 matters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

CombatCow wrote: »
    Only Fallout 4 matters.

Star War KOTOR 3 .... It still matters to me god damn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Wouldn't mind a proper HD upscaled version of Skyrim while we are waiting for Elder Scrolls 6 either. Something close to the PC version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

A man can dream....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Over Christmas I replayed KOTOR for the umpteenth time, this time on a tablet. It works really well on that format!!! Still a brilliant game!

just play Old Republic, it's got KOTOR 3-11 or so in it. Each class has it's own big story with the Jedi Knight story being pretty much KOTOR 3.

Ignore the other players if you want but the games free, you may as well try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

On a side note if you like Star Wars, check out this 180 degree Star Wars machine.

http://youtu.be/KAk2R7HmHDM

• Registered Users Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Still no announcement, what the hell is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

There is an image going around on Neogaf that suggests LEGO Marvel Superheroes and Octodad are this months PS4 games.

If so, it is a little underwhelming for me personally as I've already completed that LEGO game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

There is an image going around on Neogaf that suggests LEGO Marvel Superheroes and Octodad are this months PS4 games.

If so, it is a little underwhelming for me personally as I've already completed that LEGO game.
    if it is those too I will be delighted 2 coop games my daughter loves. Well she never played octodad but asks me to buy it regularly since I showed her the trailer. And she's always asking me to play the lego demo again and buy the full game.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Something big, no, no something HUGE!

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »

In fairness... I don't think anyone was expecting an announcement over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

iamtony wrote: »
    Something big, no, no something HUGE!

AC Black Flag is due by now, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Possibly Resi Evil Revelations? And sure I may as well say Twisted Metal again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

is it going to be this wednesday ? .. normally they'd be released by now in time for Wednesday.. I hope it's not next week..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

van_beano wrote: »
    AC Black Flag is due by now, I'd say.

Since I only bought it last week it'll almost definitely be Black Flag

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Rumour - Not confirmed!

The Marvel Lego game would be class if true. Haven't played any of the lego games but would be nice to get a Marvel fix.

gUjVyCJ.jpg

EDIT: Also, creator of Octodad tweeted this:

2nd EDIT - Octodad Creator said that image is a fake and Octodad arriving 'not next month ;)' so still could mean this month. Plot thickens.
    Looking forward to next month’s PS+ announcement. ;)

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Rumour - Not confirmed!

The Marvel Lego game would be class if true. Haven't played any of the lego games but would be nice to get a Marvel fix.

gUjVyCJ.jpg

EDIT: Also, creator of Octodad tweeted this:
    That's basically confirmed then! Good month if you ask me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

iamtony wrote: »
    That's basically confirmed then! Good month if you ask me!

I'd be thrilled with this also. fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Did the creator of Octodad say before that it would never be a PS+ game.

• Advertisement

Looks like a fake lads. If you look back at the previous months versions they always have a better image with the name of the game. Neither of those have the game mentioned. Just doesn't seem very professional.

Still expecting Oddworld and Valiant Hearts for PS4 and Dishonoured for PS3 anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement