Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Sure them leaks are easy to fake. I'd wait for a proper announcement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

tok9 wrote: »
    Looks like a fake lads. If you look back at the previous months versions they always have a better image with the name of the game. Neither of those have the game mentioned. Just doesn't seem very professional.

Still expecting Oddworld and Valiant Hearts for PS4 and Dishonoured for PS3 anyway.

I've a feeling Murdered: Soul Suspect will pop up as one of the PS3 games in the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

With MLB The Show 15 coming out at the end of the month, I say we will see MLB The Show 14 in the next few months.

Chris Owen said on twitter today they are still waiting for the greenlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hello PS4 Overlords,

Can someone explain to me like i'm 8 years old how I could do the following and the implications.
    My OH wants her own PS Profile (not necessarily a PS Plus one) so she can have her own login/saves/trophies etc in games.
    If I go ahead and do this, can she play games I downloaded to any of the Hard Drives using my profile?
    So let's say she plays RDR, but I bought the Undead Nightmare pack on my profile. Can she play that?
    Could we play Bordelands 2 Co-Op Online MP together I have the PS Plus Profile and she does not?
    Can I transfer any of her save games over?
    Like she started playing Rayman under my profile, can I transfer the save over to her profile now?

Thanks in Advance
    Cormac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Cormac... wrote: »
    Hello PS4 Overlords,

Can someone explain to me like i'm 8 years old how I could do the following and the implications.
    My OH wants her own PS Profile (not necessarily a PS Plus one) so she can have her own login/saves/trophies etc in games.
    If I go ahead and do this, can she play games I downloaded to any of the Hard Drives using my profile?
    yes
    So let's say she plays RDR, but I bought the Undead Nightmare pack on my profile. Can she play that?
    yes
    Could we play Bordelands 2 Co-Op Online MP together I have the PS Plus Profile and she does not?
    yes
    Can I transfer any of her save games over?
    Like she started playing Rayman under my profile, can I transfer the save over to her profile now?
    As far as I know, this can't be done, it links to trophies, but I could be wrong on this

Thanks in Advance
    Cormac

see above!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Ah ok, pity about the save game progress buy hey-ho

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Another leak, this looks much more plausable.

The sad thing is, Drive Club is the least realistic game on the list...

1425307141-cmeuft5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

More Battletoads please

Also, anyone waiting for the Drive Club 'free' edition and are racing fans, do yerselves a favour and buy the complete ps+ version for 25 quid. It's absolutely brilliant.

• Advertisement

I prefer this one.

6pRu9Tq.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Guys this is the real one

c2zxAFF.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭tigger123

Why is everyone so eager for Octodad? Is it that good?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Does the States not get their updates on Tuesday? Or is that just the Store updates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Does the States not get their updates on Tuesday? Or is that just the Store updates?

Nope, full update is due tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

COYVB wrote: »
    Nope, full update is due tomorrow

And we still don't know for sure what the IGC games are?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

All that really matters is that HellDivers is out on Wednesday!

sUk1lX0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Sounds like he's trolling! :)

I'm getting OlliOlli2 no matter what anyway.

Trolling big time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't add the titles this week..

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't add the titles this week..

They left it until the very last minute about six months ago as well. The titles will still be added this week.

PS Russia posted two pictures of Kratos in relation to PS Plus so possibly a God of War game appearing in the ICG?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/03/02/sony-russia-teases-announcement-today-only-to-backtrack-and-claim-more-info-tomorrow/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

They left it until the very last minute about six months ago as well. The titles will still be added this week.

PS Russia posted two pictures of Kratos in relation to PS Plus so possibly a God of War game appearing in the ICG?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/03/02/sony-russia-teases-announcement-today-only-to-backtrack-and-claim-more-info-tomorrow/
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is next week at this stage they games should of been released today in the US. February is a short month they might of just needed more time to do the deals.

iamtony wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if it is next week at this stage they games should of been released today in the US. February is a short month they might of just needed more time to do the deals.

I'm presuming they won't be released until around midday like in Europe which would mean they won't be up on the store until at least 4 o'clock here so there's still time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

LaMulana won't be on PS+ either. Love how everyone is tweeting the devs/publishers. :)

tok9 wrote: »
    LaMulana won't be on PS+ either. Love how everyone is tweeting the devs/publishers. :)

:(

Another 'leak'. Never played the first but would be more than happy if it was even the 1st one on IGC this month. Doesn't really make sense for it to be the new one.

A blogger fro Spong Podcast uploaded it.

Comparing the pic to the actual Trophy images looks legit though

B_LEEbJWsAAINX5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Niska

1500 has come and gone and n o announcement.
    I need to know what games I'm downloading tomorrow and never playing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It's still early in the US, Id expect an announcement in the next 2 hours.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Another 'leak'. Never played the first but would be more than happy if it was even the 1st one on IGC this month. Doesn't really make sense for it to be the new one.

A blogger fro Spong Podcast uploaded it.

Comparing the pic to the actual Trophy images looks legit though

B_LEEbJWsAAINX5.jpg

It's the review copy, been disproved unfortunately already on Neogaf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement