Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just said I'd check out Thief and then I couldn't even get past the first lockpick.

Did anyone else have this issue where it just would not set the pins?

Deleted it now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

tok9 wrote: »
    Just said I'd check out Thief and then I couldn't even get past the first lockpick.

Did anyone else have this issue where it just would not set the pins?

Deleted it now anyway.

lol you nub.

jaxdasher wrote: »
    lol you nub.

It was without doubt an issue with the game. :pac:

Played the demo on PS4 before and had no issue with it at all but no matter what I tried on the ps3 version, it just wouldn't set for me. Had a quick look online and others seemed to have the same issue.

Anyway I reckon I'm better off. I can finally download Yakuza now and check that out.

Played a bit of Papo and Yo.. as a game it seems like pretty standard stuff. I'm guessing its story (which hasn't massively kicked off yet) is the reason people like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

It was without doubt an issue with the game. :pac:

Played the demo on PS4 before and had no issue with it at all but no matter what I tried on the ps3 version, it just wouldn't set for me. Had a quick look online and others seemed to have the same issue.

Anyway I reckon I'm better off. I can finally download Yakuza now and check that out.

Played a bit of Papo and Yo.. as a game it seems like pretty standard stuff. I'm guessing its story (which hasn't massively kicked off yet) is the reason people like it.

Yeah Thief is disappointing as part of the series.

I utterly love the Yakuza series. It would be the GTA of Japan. Awesome main stories with a plethora of side missions and activities. So much attention to detail like real life stores and products.

It is a rpg brawler first and foremost. Guns are just annoying and awkward to use.

Just one thing...if you aren't familiar with Japanese culture it might throw you off. The whole grooming your hostess, I still find it real dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I know it was last month but started playing Transistor last night. Not entirely sure what the hell is going on but I can't seem to stop playing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Thief was awful. Think I played it for about 2 hours before I started falling asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Playstation UK posted a 10% discount code for today only. Not sure if it works on Irish store but worth a shot for anyone buying something today:

L5MFCEP358

Mr. Bloat confirms it doesn't work on Irish PSN store.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

.ak wrote: »
    Thief was awful. Think I played it for about 2 hours before I started falling asleep.

You sure you didn't just get hit with a blackjack?

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Playstation UK posted a 10% discount code for today only. Not sure if it works on Irish store but worth a shot for anyone buying something today:

L5MFCEP358

Works on the UK store at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

sheehy83 wrote: »

L5MFCEP358

Not vaild on the Irish store, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

That_Guy wrote: »
    I know it was last month but started playing Transistor last night. Not entirely sure what the hell is going on but I can't seem to stop playing it.

Brilliant game, played through twice last month, really enjoyed it. Didnt know what was going on the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Have looked and cannot figure this out. I want a list of PSP, PS3, PS4, PS Vita games that I 'own'. Is there any way I can see a simple list of the games that are tied to my PSN account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

mickstupp wrote: »
    Have looked and cannot figure this out. I want a list of PSP, PS3, PS4, PS Vita games that I 'own'. Is there any way I can see a simple list of the games that are tied to my PSN account?

Try this:

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/media/media-list.action?displayNavigation=false

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Look at your download list when you're in the store and that will have everything you bought in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Mr Bloat wrote: »

That doesn't seem to differentiate by console, but it's the closest I think I'm going to get. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭batistuta9

That doesn't seem to differentiate by console, but it's the closest I think I'm going to get. Thank you.

this is a bit easier for a quick glance
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭nedd

Start playing OlliOlli this morning.

My fingers and brain are not fast enough to keep up with each other! I hate it so much but can't stop retrying the level I'm stuck on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Probably been asked before, but the PSN vouchers on sale in argos have a British flag on the covers, does anybody know if they will work okay for an Irish PSN account?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Probably been asked before, but the PSN vouchers on sale in argos have a British flag on the covers, does anybody know if they will work okay for an Irish PSN account?

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

McGrath5 wrote: »

Weird.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Browse/ID72/37328637/c_1/1|category_root|Video+games|14419738/c_2/2|14419738|PS4|37328275/c_3/3|cat_37328275|PS4+network+cards|37328637.htm

The picture there has the Irish flag on it, but the description mentions accounts in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

The description is just copied from the Uk site, they only sell the irish ones here in store, which work on an irish account...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Sleeping dogs on ps4 for 11.99 euros on playstation store.. Can't go wrong for that price..

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Sleeping dogs on ps4 for 11.99 euros on playstation store.. Can't go wrong for that price..

Unless you've already played it to death on PC...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    Unless you've already played it to death on PC...

Or on the PS3 when it was free with PS+. I don't think i'd be able to play it all again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

99%'d it on the PC, plan on 100%ing it on PS4.

Love that game.

99%'d it on the PC, plan on 100%ing it on PS4.

Love that game.

Same here, I'm in the very high %'s on PC. One annoying thing about it is that the Rockstar Social Club on it NEVER worked, not even once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    Same here, I'm in the very high %'s on PC. One annoying thing about it is that the Rockstar Social Club on it NEVER worked, not even once.

sleeping dogs? that isnt a rockstar game

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    sleeping dogs? that isnt a rockstar game

Well there is some sort of social club component in the game and for me not once has it been able to connect

Finished Valiant Hearts and loved it. The best part for me was just learning so much about WW1.

More games like this need to be made.

• Advertisement

Finished Valiant Hearts and loved it. The best part for me was just learning so much about WW1.

More games like this need to be made.

If you liked that, try Never Alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement