Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

Absolutely loving the Vita game The Swapper. Its atmosphere is just perfect plus the puzzles actually require a bit of brain power to figure out.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

RikuoAmero wrote: »
    Absolutely loving the Vita game The Swapper. Its atmosphere is just perfect plus the puzzles actually require a bit of brain power to figure out.

I've been enjoying CounterSpy although I haven't gotten more than a few levels in before Game Over appears... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I only got a Vita last Friday. Been trying out the various PS+ games, got a couple of other ones. Really liking Wipeout 2048, and TxK (cross between Tempest and Space Giraffe). Super Stardust and Killzone Mercenary are pretty great too. Spelunky handheld! Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

If I set up another profile on the PS4 do I have to register to PS Plus again?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

no

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

No. The second profile can use any PS+ games from your actual PS+ account, but only when the second profile is logged in on that specific console.
    E.g. John has a PS+ account on his PS4 with some free PS+ games. Mary creates an account for herself and can play those games. However, if she goes to log into her account on a different console, she can't play John's games.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Valiant Hearts is a lovely little game. Really enjoying it thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

That_Guy wrote: »
    Valiant Hearts is a lovely little game. Really enjoying it thus far.

Yeah I'm playing it right now and am really liking it.
    My grandfather was in that war he was told before he went to go by the church to save Catholic Belgium but was shunned on his return for fighting for the Brits. My uncle wrote a book on him it's in the trinity library, his name was James Farrell.
    Anyway back to gaming and it's a lovely game I love the music especially as a piano player myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

iamtony wrote: »
    Yeah I'm playing it right now and am really liking it.
    My grandfather was in that war he was told before he went to go by the church to save Catholic Belgium but was shunned on his return for fighting for the Brits. My uncle wrote a book on him it's in the trinity library, his name was James Farrell.
    Anyway back to gaming and it's a lovely game I love the music especially as a piano player myself.
    The narrator is Very good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was just looking at the calendar and noticed the first Wednesday of April is the 1st. If I remember correctly, this happened before and we didn't get the update until the following Wednesday because the States get theirs on the first Tuesday of the month. So likely to happen again, or am I just remembering wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was just looking at the calendar and noticed the first Wednesday of April is the 1st. If I remember correctly, this happened before and we didn't get the update until the following Wednesday because the States get theirs on the first Tuesday of the month. So likely to happen again, or am I just remembering wrong?

Aye, it's basically the Wednesday after the first Tuesday of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Just finished getting 100% on Valiant Hearts, download it if you haven't done so yet. So many feels :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Just finished getting 100% on Valiant Hearts, download it if you haven't done so yet. So many feels :(

Gameplay doesn't match the story/presentation unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Orizio wrote: »
    Gameplay doesn't match the story/presentation unfortunately.

There's a story? I've been skipping each cutscene.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

van_beano wrote: »
    There's a story? I've been skipping each cutscene.

Trying to get to that riveting bring a to b gameplay no doubt. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Orizio wrote: »
    Trying to get to that riveting bring a to b gameplay no doubt. ;)

Absolutely, done and dusted, saving Karl without making a mistake was tough, he died about 20 times!

On to Sherlock Holmes now, its basically LA Noire without the driving!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Loved Valiant hearts, the story and little information things that popped up when you find a random item made it very enjoyable. Gameplay not great allright but served its purpose. I also struggled saving Karl too. I found that rhythm action the worst part of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

PS+ (Apr 8th)
    Tower of Guns (PS4/3)
    Never Alone (PS4)
    Dishonored (PS3)
    Aaru’s Awakening (PS4/3)
    Killzone Mercenary (Vita)
    MonsterBag (Vita)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

CombatCow wrote: »
    PS+ (Apr 8th)
    Tower of Guns (PS4/3)
    Never Alone (PS4)
    Dishonored (PS3)
    Aaru’s Awakening (PS4/3)
    Killzone Mercenary (Vita)
    MonsterBag (Vita)

Sweet 3 PS4 games again love when that happens.. Also I hear Woah Dave is going to be free for all PS+ users is this true?... It's not as one of the PS+ monthly games however...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Sweet 3 PS4 games again love when that happens.. Also I hear Woah Dave is going to be free for all PS+ users is this true?... It's not as one of the PS+ monthly games however...

Apparently so yeah, it was already free on vita and will be free on ps4 in April too but it's not listed in the ps blog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Woah Dave! will secretly be free for PS Plus members in April
    Minimalist score-chasing platformer Woah Dave! will secretly be free in April for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

Woah Dave! is like Super Mario Bros. 2's pick up mechanic crossed with Hot Potato wherein everything you hold tries to kill you.
    What we mean by secretly is that it won't officially be part of next month's Instant Game Collection, so you'll have to search for it separately - a tip unveiled on the PlayStation Blogcast.

This cool freebie was later confirmed for Europe by developer Choice Provisions, the new name of bit.trip studio Gaijin Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Looking forward to Aaru's Awakening.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

Xenji wrote: »
    Looking forward to Aaru's Awakening.

Apparently it looks amazing but doesn't play so well. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Never Alone a month after Valiant hearts... thank you very much!

As for everything else.. I've Bloodborne damnit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Looking forward to Tower of Guns and seeing what Monsterbag is all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Might give Never Alone a go at some stage down the line but there's plenty of better retail titles to play now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'll certainly give Killzone Mercenary a go. I liked the beta from a a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

all we need now is tetris and pong to come out on ps4, maybe podge too since game development is in reverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

SharpCoder wrote: »
    all we need now is tetris and pong to come out on ps4, maybe podge too since game development is in reverse.

popcorn12.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Can't wait to play Dishonored. Have been so close many times to biting the bullet on it but never did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement