Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Otacon wrote: »

Star wars coming to a PS4 soon..

giphy.gif

€75 with one level and 5 more coming soon with an additional €50 season pass.

giphy.gif

:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Woah Dave is now up for free on PS4 and Vita.. Can't wait to try it out later will probably be as addictive as Rogue Legacy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

It's really not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Yeah, played around with it for awhile, it does not have the same charm or addictiveness as Rogue Legacy.

Yeah definately won't have the amount of play time as Rogue Legacy but I still find myself wanting to get all the trophies for it... Been playing Rogue for like 25 hours now... Getting 1,000 pennies in this game seems impossible, but I shall give it a shot :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

Got 17 credit in CEX today for Killzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I finished valiant hearts last night,it's something under different circumstances I wouldn't have looked at twice but it's probably my favourite ps+ game on ps4 so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Anyone know if it's possible to get a one or two day trial of PS Plus?
    I want to get PES 2015 in the sale, it's 25 without plus but 20 with.
    I'm not online at the moment so don't really want to get a three month subscription...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

sin0city wrote: »
    I'm not online at the moment so don't really want to get a three month subscription...

I don't think the free trial options are considered a membership, which is what gets the discounts. I might be wrong about that though. You can get 1 month for 6.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

There's a free 14 day trial at the moment.

Is it for PS4? Won't you need PS Plus to play it online?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

DarkJager wrote: »
    I don't think the free trial options are considered a membership, which is what gets the discounts. I might be wrong about that though. You can get 1 month for 6.99.

Thanks, didn't know that. I'll get the month so, makes sense. That way it's 26.99 with a months sub. Still have a couple of heists to do anyway.
    There's a free 14 day trial at the moment.

Is it for PS4? Won't you need PS Plus to play it online?

Yeah, PS4. I don't want to play it online at the moment and my subs just expired. How do you get the free trial, might as well try it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Thanks, didn't know that. I'll get the month so, makes sense. That way it's 26.99 with a months sub. Still have a couple of heists to do anyway.

Yeah, PS4. I don't want to play it online at the moment and my subs just expired. How do you get the free trial, might as well try it?

The 14 day trial is for new customers only You wont be able to use it with your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Villan11

Bought a 12 month sub today from GameStop and just tried to enter it and am getting an error:
    The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid

Anyone any experience on this???

Since it is a PS+ feature is anyone else having issues uploading save data... I keep getting "Cannot Upload" for some reason which is annoying and I probably have already lost a few saves due to this...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Villan11 wrote: »
    Bought a 12 month sub today from GameStop and just tried to enter it and am getting an error:

Are you redeeming it on an irish account and is there an irish flag on the code. Also psn was down earlier so code redeeming wasn't working, it's back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Villan11 wrote: »

Get back on to gamestop in the morning, this needs to go through them

Since it is a PS+ feature is anyone else having issues uploading save data... I keep getting "Cannot Upload" for some reason which is annoying and I probably have already lost a few saves due to this...

Probably run out of cloud storage, go into your ps4 network storage settings to delete some old saves?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Villan11

CombatCow wrote: »
    Are you redeeming it on an irish account and is there an irish flag on the code. Also psn was down earlier so code redeeming wasn't working, it's back now.

Might be something there, just checked my account info and my address is coming up a UK, and I cant seem to change it....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

As mentioned PSN was down earlier so probably not an issue with the voucher or cloud saves,

Probably run out of cloud storage, go into your ps4 network storage settings to delete some old saves?

Know how much the storage is?.. Apotheon seems to be taking up serious space 300+ MB.. Still can't upload after deleting about 400MB worth..

• Advertisement

Know how much the storage is?.. Apotheon seems to be taking up serious space 300+ MB.. Still can't upload after deleting about 400MB worth..

Ps+ cloud storage is 1Gb

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

eddhorse wrote: »
    As mentioned PSN was down earlier so probably not an issue with the voucher or cloud saves,

If the account is set up as a UK one, the Irish voucher will not work on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

That's exactly what happened to me this week. How big are the saves if 1 GB can fill in a little over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Just got an email from Sony telling me my subscription has been renewed for another year. I don't remember setting my subscription to auto renew! :mad: Grumble grumble grumble Stupid Sony, doing something I'd planned to do myself grumble grumble grumble :p

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Just got an email from Sony telling me my subscription has been renewed for another year. I don't remember setting my subscription to auto renew! :mad: Grumble grumble grumble Stupid Sony, doing something I'd planned to do myself grumble grumble grumble :p

Ya, default is set at auto renew. I got caught out when I switched to a US account last year and my Irish account renewed. I just wrote it off as a donation to the improvement of PSN. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The sub also renews to the exact subscription you got previously, if you bought 3 months it's renew another 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

new to ps + ...when do the new games get released?Is there anywhere to see what they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

new to ps + ...when do the new games get released?Is there anywhere to see what they are?

Announced on the PlayStation blog and reported/re-posted everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Varik wrote: »
    Announced on the PlayStation blog and reported/re-posted everywhere.

christ my google-fu must be banjaxed..couldnt find anything last night.nvm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

christ my google-fu must be banjaxed..couldnt find anything last night.nvm

Games go live today in the states and tomorrow in Europe. Try downloading anytime from 12 tomorrow and you should be golden.

Entering PS Plus:
    8th April: Tower of Guns (PS4/PS3)
    8th April: Never Alone (PS4)
    8th April: Dishonored (PS3)
    8th April: Aaru’s Awakening (PS4/PS3)
    8th April: Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita)
    8th April: MonsterBag (PS Vita)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement