Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I tried that on PS3 when it was free, got to the end of the first level, turned into a chicken and went into a loop of killing the guy and he'd respawn....I know I was missing something but didn't know what and gave up :( Must try it again on the PS4.

You really should go back and try it again. It was one of the best games of last year for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

What's people's opinion on destiny? Ilike fps and am getting a little board of blood borne, this might hit the spot. Playing bf4 and like COD before ghosts but never really got into the halo mp.
    Is it hard to find groups to play with?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Was I spose stay a chicken? Felt a bit...underpowered to say the least :pac:

We're talking about different games. I was so confused for a while :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

tok9 wrote: »
    We're talking about different games. I was so confused for a while :p

Hahaha i was like Guacamelee is better in the dark with headphones??...ok then...

Yeah, need more quality time with alien and nor to rush it.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

tok9 wrote: »
    Stick with it Sheehy.. that was probably my favourite game last year. I understand it has a slow enough start but my god is it intense in a dark room with some headphones!

The PS4 controller lights up too which is awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

Ether One is available to download now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

New to PSN. I purchased Killzone but don't have my Vita setup yet. Will it just remain there for me to download?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Esterhase

Yes, the games you purchase are always available to download later. Once your Vita is set up and you're signed into your PSN account you can download the game directly onto the device through the PS Store app. There's a menu button in the bottom right of the store app, go to Download List from there and you'll find your games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Hohokum was my favourite game of last year. I eagerly anticipate lots of people violently disagreeing with that when they play it.

Bought it at Christmas based on your love of it. Can't get into it at all. It's pretty but feels completely pointless. I think because my free time for playing games is pretty limited, I want something that has a bit more meat to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

Most of the plus games are available to download atm, am on my phone and I cant remember which 2 aren't available yet ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Esterhase

Hohokum and Guacamelee aren't available for me yet, but the others are fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Ether One is probably the only title I'll download this month only because it looks like it might be some bit interesting. Couldn't care less for the rest of the games on offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

DarkJager wrote: »
    Ether One is probably the only title I'll download this month only because it looks like it might be some bit interesting. Couldn't care less for the rest of the games on offer.

Guacamelee is a quality platformer. Well worth a look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Race The Sun is tremendously relaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My five year old son is loving Never Alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Well Guacamelee and the Unfinished Swan have both held my interest longer than Alien Isolation. Guacamelee is brilliant, dunno what happened when i played on ps3, must have been a glitch i got stuck in. Now I'm flying through it, seriously addictive.

Got a bit bored of race the sun after 3 races.

Haven't played much of Ether yet.

Unfinished Swan is so relaxing to play. between the music and just painting the scenery, it's a joy and i find myself enjoying listening to the story telling and finding balloons.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Great month for Vita owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Great month for Vita owners.

Murasaki Baby is a great game, shame I had it already.

Race The Sun is starting to get very addictive, it reminds me of parts of The Lawnmower Man back on the Mega Drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I'm rather enjoying unfinished swan. I found guacameele to be crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Xenji wrote: »
    Murasaki Baby is a great game, shame I had it already.

Very short though, finished it in just under 3 hours, don't know if I'd pay for it though.

Gonna start Unfinished Swan tonight on the Vita, only started Strider on the PS4 and AC Rogue on the PS3. Too many consoles, so little time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

Guacamelee! is super. I really enjoyed it from the bit I played last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I have a code for 4 psn 12 month subs that need to be collected tonight before close in Blanchardstown...quick ,who can collect them...there the €15 ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I have a code for 4 psn 12 month subs that need to be collected tonight before close in Blanchardstown...quick ,who can collect them...there the €15 ones.

What time is closing?

RedXIV wrote: »
    What time is closing?

9 mate...do you want it ?

I actually forgot to get back to you...my bad...sorry.

9 mate...do you want it ?

Don't think I'll make it actually :( I'm blackrock and won't have a car till 8.30 :(

BALLS!!!

RedXIV wrote: »
    Don't think I'll make it actually :( I'm blackrock and won't have a car till 8.30 :(

BALLS!!!

I only got the call 10 mins ago saying that they weren't collected.

I only got the call 10 mins ago saying that they weren't collected.

Heartbroken. Ah well, is the way the dice roll. Must be due a lotto win by now....

4 PSN 12 month subs in Argos , Blanchardstown .To be collected tonight ,before 9 @€;15 each ... reservation code " 884531 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Have had a glance at the new games...not sure if they're for me. Chase the sun is poor like something you'd play at work out of boredom. Don't really think Unfinished Swan is anything much either...yet to try the others bar that thing where you wander round as a worm made of colours...what the hell is happening there. I was at it hours just watching colours twirl with wonderful music. It was an experience.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement