Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,444 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Were Luftrausers and TxK glitchy :confused: Have played quite a lot of both and can't say I noticed any significant issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Were Luftrausers and TxK glitchy :confused: Have played quite a lot of both and can't say I noticed any significant issues.

Glitchy in terms of trophies, worst kind of glitch for the completionists out there!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,444 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Aha, least important kind of glitch for everybody else :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Aha, least important kind of glitch for everybody else :P

Ahh touché....

You just don't understand the pain of gettin to Online Level 60 in the last Tomb Raider game, or playing In Creative mode of LittleBigPlanet Karting for 24 hours :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I've played all the games you mentioned except for Ether One (due to the reports) and I don't recall coming across anything really. I do remember Apotheon crashed on me once but that was it.

Also TxK and Luftrausers came it a lot earlier than their PS+ release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Absolutely addicted to Guacamelee, just 3 trophies left to get, clear hard mode, finish all side quests, 100% collectibles. Doing the latter 2 atm and will go onto hard mode then. I've unlocked the flying ability in chicken mode so that's made it easier finding stuff but there's a huge amount of collectibles and items and it's a joy to find stuff. Not one bit grindy.

"van_beano wrote:
    You just don't understand the pain of gettin to Online Level 60 in the last Tomb Raider game, or playing In Creative mode of LittleBigPlanet Karting for 24 hours :(

I don't, and given there's nothing I dislike in games more than meaningless grind for a pointless 'reward' can't see myself feeling that pain anytime soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Absolutely addicted to Guacamelee, just 3 trophies left to get, clear hard mode, finish all side quests, 100% collectibles. Doing the latter 2 atm and will go onto hard mode then. I've unlocked the flying ability in chicken mode so that's made it easier finding stuff but there's a huge amount of collectibles and items and it's a joy to find stuff. Not one bit grindy.

I really enjoyed it on the PS3/Vita and you're right it's not a grind at all. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it again.

I noticed Ether One got a 3GB patch. I wonder if that resolves some of the issues users were having.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

tok9 wrote: »
    I noticed Ether One got a 3GB patch. I wonder if that resolves some of the issues users were having.

They must have reworked the whole thing, the game itself is barely over 3GB :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I want to make sweet, sweet love to the Hohokum soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Santa Monica Studio posted ringtones and stuff here: http://hohokum.playstation.com/exclusive-hohokum-ringtone-notification-sounds/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Ether One is still f*cked for me after the update. Crashing at the very same point every single time.

Any news on next month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Any news on next month?

The monthy giving out about what ever games we are getting that's the news :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Guess they'll be available next Wednesday, so announced this Wednesday? Unless they hold off until E3, which I don't think they usually do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Time to give out about the games yet?

We won't be stopped until we get Knack!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Knack or Ryse. Then the complaints will be "Ugh! Crappy launch games!"

Knack or Ryse. Then the complaints will be "Ugh! Crappy launch games!"

If we get Ryse then I imagine that a lot of people will be rather confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

well lads this is a weird question, is there any way of gettingan old ps2 game onto the ps4??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

If we get Ryse then I imagine that a lot of people will be rather confused.
    I read both PS+ and GWG threads. The level of complaints in both isn't platform exclusive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

akelly02 wrote: »
    well lads this is a weird question, is there any way of gettingan old ps2 game onto the ps4??

Nope not a hope in hell as there complately diff CPU and GPU tech so the PS4 cant run any PS2 game.

Only way where going to get PS2 games on the PS4 is with PS now streaming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The only complaints I have is that the PS4 "exclusives" are usually indie hipster darlings that have are on Steam for a long time already and are mostly Vita games in higher resolutions. The PS3 games were usually great a couple of years ago, and worth playing through.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Ah ffs, this months games are rubbish again... Wheres the A+++ Games? More cheap crap.

Ps. No idea what the games actually are, just getting in early.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

PS+ is value for money and you should be thankful for it.

Getting that in early too.

Let me throw in the I've no choice but to pay post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

This thread is a bit like a period.........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cos it pops up once a month and there's usually bloodshed cos the games aren't as good

• Advertisement

Cos it pops up once a month and there's usually bloodshed cos the games aren't as good

e6u4ok.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement