Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/05/27/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-leads-junes-playstation-plus-line-up/
    Leaving PS Plus:

3rd June: Ether One (PS4)
    3rd June: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4)
    3rd June: The Unfinished Swan (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    3rd June: Race the Sun (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    3rd June: Murasaki Baby (PS Vita)
    3rd June: Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Entering PS Plus:

3rd June: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
    3rd June: Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
    3rd June: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
    3rd June: Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)
    3rd June: Futuridium (PS4 & PS Vita)
    3rd June: Super Exploding Zoo (PS4 & PS Vita)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I've no idea what Super Exploding Zoo is but it sounds like the most fun game ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Cool, never played Ground Zeroes

Pretty sure I've heard good things about Gunslinger so I'll definitely check that out.

I'll probably check out Futuridium too but that's about it for this month.

I already own MGS:GZ and I'll play that closer to the MGS5 release along with the rest of the MGS games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I've never played any Call of Juarez games, any good? Ground Zeroes is good, I sped through it as I only got a lend of it so will spend a bit more time on it. Good prep ahead of MGS5. No idea what Super Exploding Zoo is but I can't get the image of blowing up a Zoo Tycoon zoo out of my head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I've no idea what Super Exploding Zoo is but it sounds like the most fun game ever!!!

It is done by Honeyslug, the same people that did Hohokum, which in turn means I cannot wait to play it.

It is described as an "arcade-y tower defence-y explode 'em up," you're tasked with guiding a gang of exploding animals across 80 stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is actually a really fun game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Gunslinger isn't like the other COJ games at all, more of an arcade shooter. Still great though. PS4 games are bad again, I'll be the first to mention MGS is nothing more than a demo. Kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Skulls of the Shogun is a fun game, have not played it in about 2 years though, should transfer well to the PS4, the Call of Juarez games are fun, except for The Cartel which was just downright terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Ground Zeroes, cool, was gonna spend the 8 quid, or whatever it was recently. Didn't get around to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Happy with Ground Zeroes. Close enough to an AAA game (albeit a short one). The others sound fun too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Unless i want it now I'm never buying anything again.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

This is the first time in ages that I own nothing on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

I have MGS GZ on PS3 but the good news is your save will pass over to phantom pain that I'm getting on ps4 so look like I be playing it again not so bad I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Looking forward to trying MGS:GZ,have not played metal gear since 3. Have revengence but havent played it yet. Keep meaning to get round to it.

It may only be a demo but hoping it will give me an idea of weather phantom pain will be for me.

Kojima conspiracy theories ftw....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Xenji wrote: »
    It is done by Honeyslug, the same people that did Hohokum, which in turn means I cannot wait to play it.

It is described as an "arcade-y tower defence-y explode 'em up," you're tasked with guiding a gang of exploding animals across 80 stages.

SOLD!!!

Saving up for Vegas so my social life is taking a hit in exchange for it so these games shall do nicely next month.

Roll on hermit like status!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Ground Zeroes?! Awesome. Been looking to pick that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭tigger123

Delighted with MGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

First month of having PSN. When will these show up for download?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Lemlin wrote: »

About midday on Wed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Gunslinger isn't like the other COJ games at all, more of an arcade shooter. Still great though. PS4 games are bad again, I'll be the first to mention MGS is nothing more than a demo. Kill me.

Yeah I heard it' very, very short and generally not very good? I'll give it a try though, even if I never wss a metal gear fan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Yeah I heard it' very, very short and generally not very good? I'll give it a try though, even if I never wss a metal gear fan

It is very short, but it's quite good for the couple of hours it lasts. Effectively a pretty good demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Lemlin wrote: »

Did you grab the ones already on the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Fieldog wrote: »
    Did you grab the ones already on the store?

Yep, I grabbed all this months - Unfinished Swan, Ether One etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

tailgunner wrote: »
    It is very short, but it's quite good for the couple of hours it lasts. Effectively a pretty good demo.

Feel bad for anyone who paid 50-60 Euro for a game that's basically a demo. I'd feel utterly ripped off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

Feel bad for anyone who paid 50-60 Euro for a game that's basically a demo. I'd feel utterly ripped off
    nah €20-25 digital but retail was silly prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It took me 2hrs on my first play through, as I found the guards were changing their patrol routes and finding bodies anywhere I put them. I unlock everything would take about 10hrs I think.

As an MGS fan, I really enjoyed Ground Zeroes. Wouldn't say it was my favourite or anything but it's better than MGS4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Love the Metal Gear series, even with it's flaws, but I was never going to pay for Ground Zeroes.
    Was quite miffed to hear it was basically an intro to Phantom Pain and costing €30 or whatever.

I'll download it for free though, begrudgingly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Never got into the MGS franchise, so I guess I will have to see what all the fuss is about in Ground Zeroes although I feel like stealth games just aint my thing...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement