Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

tok9 wrote: »
    I just hope the bloody servers handle it. It'll be another serious embarrassment if it breaks again.

The servers still can't. The version out today will not have online abilites from the start. Evolution will then start rolling out staggered waves of updates to random users to enable online play so the servers can load up in scale and not a sudden mad rush.

Still a bit of a joke after all this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Considering how online has gone, I don't think that's a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

driveclub up yet can't find it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Is Driveclub+ worth downloading?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

driveclub up yet can't find it ?

+1 I hope it's not just the "Free Game Trial" not sure if that was always a selection but I only noticed it... Showing up as €24.99 for the game for me anyways..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Just crashed in from work looking for some crashing with cars...it's not appearing at all for me?

Just crashed in from work looking for some crashing with cars...it's not appearing at all for me?

Pretty sure it actually is the FULL GAME TRIAL ... So go search for the Driveclub PS+ version then theres a price of €24.99 and below it a FULL GAME TRIAL click that and download the game... Makes no bloody sense but somehow people on other forums are doing the same thing...

Pretty sure it actually is the FULL GAME TRIAL ... So go search for the Driveclub PS+ version then theres a price of €24.99 and below it a FULL GAME TRIAL click that and download the game... Makes no bloody sense but somehow people on other forums are doing the same thing...

Downloading now. Not sure I like the word trial though. Thanks.

Downloading now. Not sure I like the word trial though. Thanks.

EDIT: Actually think it is right version my update file just failed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

• Advertisement

Yeah apparently this will take 10 hours...God this is slow

Yeah apparently this will take 10 hours...God this is slow

Yeah I think that link is the same as the demo part for the game... Also apparently europe has been hit with crappy speeds and sony are working on sorting it out...

http://www.dealspwn.com/sony-investigating-slow-psn-download-speeds-europe-217849

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Yeah I think that link is the same as the demo part for the game... Also apparently europe has been hit with crappy speeds and sony are working on sorting it out...

http://www.dealspwn.com/sony-investigating-slow-psn-download-speeds-europe-217849

So basically not much has changed from last time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭dohboy

Quick query. I have a new Ps4 waiting to be unboxed but am leaving it a while while I get through a backlog on my Ps3. Can I 'buy' PS+ Ps4 games without my account being set up on the new machine? Cheers

Sony are a bit of a joke really. I'm disappointed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Think it's time for Sony to get the finger out on PS+ PS4 games with MS giving Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag for free on Games for Gold during July.... I feel there are a few retail games that could go to Plus now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Think it's time for Sony to get the finger out on PS+ PS4 games with MS giving Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag for free on Games for Gold during July.... I feel there are a few retail games that could go to Plus now.

I reckon this will be one of the titles. It's released on the 7th…

I reckon this will be one of the titles. It's released on the 7th…

Christ I hope so, the first one on the PS3 was one of the most addictive and overplayed games I own.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭irishairsoft1

So is the drive club try free demo the actual full game most cars, tracks, etc? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

So is the drive club try free demo the actual full game most cars, tracks, etc? Thanks

DriveClub PS+ Edition is a cut-down version of the main game. However, all of the game modes are present. The only things missing are certain cars and tracks.

A reduced price upgrade option is available if you want the full version of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I would recommend Driveclub to anyone with any interest in racing games, Evolution have really made it into a very solid game since launch and are constantly patching and adding new content to the game, they also listen to what the community wants and take on board their opinions for improvements.

Does anyone remember that video that was going around a while back where 1 person went the wrong way then like 5 people followed him... They they all realise they are going the wrong way and the camera gets them coming back it was literally hilarious... By any chance was that Drive Club?

Got this in a newsletter. Special bonus next month for PS plus users who are members since the beginning

Anyone here a member that long? I've about 2 years of service :) Couldn't find anything on what they're getting. Find out more just leads me to the regular list of monthly games

ps_plus.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Cool yeah I've been signed up since day one of PS+, hard to believe it's been 5 years :O

*probably just a free theme :P

5 years? Holy Crap! I'm a day 1 subscriber too and would have said it was only 2 or 3 years old before thinking about it.

Bring on the free stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I let my subscription expire for about 5 months...

Cool I'm curious now. Maybe you guys will get the full version of driveclub*

*its probably knack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Had it since the start, not getting my hopes up, will probably just be a trophy.

( come on and wow me Sony )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I cannot remember if I signed up at the very start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I did sign up and it's never lapsed but that link just brings me to the normal plus page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement