Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Rocket league looks great as long as you can split screen on it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Rocket league looks great as long as you can split screen on it

You can have up to 4 player split screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Wow, rocket league is a brilliant game... I had the PS3 demo and myself and my mates played it to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Can't stop crashing in driveclub. Coming to it after driving in Far Cry 4 may have been a mistake...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

With Rocket League releasing tomorrow will we have to wait until Wednesday for it or is it just out in America tomorrow?... Seems to be launching 8am tomorrow morning on PC...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

With Rocket League releasing tomorrow will we have to wait until Wednesday for it or is it just out in America tomorrow?... Seems to be launching 8am tomorrow morning on PC...

all playstation plus games release on Tuesdays from now on no matter the region.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

all playstation plus games release on Tuesdays from now on no matter the region.

Damn nice one...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Ive been playing it last few hours, at least since it turned Tuesday in NZ. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Rocket League is online now on Irish store.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I know if I download Rocket League now, I will not sleep tonight.

• Advertisement

Rocket League is fun. One drawback is that it is ridiculously easy to score from kick off against the AI. Not tried online yet but a couple of games turned into 3 hours so off to sleep I go.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Rocket League looks like a great laugh, will definitely be trying that out later but just from looking at a few vids, definitely looks better playing online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Polly Sonic

Rocket League is making my PS4 work very hard by the sounds of it. Servers are down too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Rocket League is making my PS4 work very hard by the sounds of it. Servers are down too :(

This.

I was playing online earlier first off the bat. Mad craic. I was useless at first but we were losing 5-3 with a minute to go and I got my first goal (barely time to fist pump) then my second and boom, a long range screamer for my first hattrick and the win. What a feeling. I watched those trophies pop up with a real sense of earning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Really looking forward to giving Rocket-League a go at the w/e. I'm a typical AAA gamer and this is one of the first PS+ releases I'm excited for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Just had a go at Rocket League, it's brilliant craic. Servers are down at the minute but looking forward to giving it a go online!

Also downloaded the Drive Club PS+ game and can't get online on it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I set up a Rocket League thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057458243

If anyone would like to discuss the game further or set up teams, might be a good idea to keep it separate to this PS+ thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Cannot wait to sink my teeth into rocket league. was in the beta and it was great, looking forward to this.

Word of warning, you can get seriously good at this game, the boost mechanic is easy to use but difficult to master, wait till you see the first guy double jump, tilt up 60 degrees, boost halfway across the map and barrel roll the ball into the net before you realise "......I'm still a noob" :D

Off to the rocket league thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

fukking playstation store is down for maintaince :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

There is a superhero sale incoming this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Xenji wrote: »
    There is a superhero sale incoming this week.

only US PSN as Europe have the Digital Summer Sale
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/07/07/playstation-store-sales-week-include-superhero-sale-destiny-deals/#/slide/1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

By God rocket league is addictive. A bit too easy to score from kick offs against the AI though. Said I'd check it out when it downloaded, two hours later still playing it.

Styx looks terrible - the fact I had to sit through ten minutes of sh1t dialogue in a terrible cut scene before I could even play it put me off it right away.

Entwined - meh.

Roar wrote: »
    By God rocket league is addictive. A bit too easy to score from kick offs against the AI though. Said I'd check it out when it downloaded, two hours later still playing it.

Styx looks terrible - the fact I had to sit through ten minutes of sh1t dialogue in a terrible cut scene before I could even play it put me off it right away.

Entwined - meh.

Stop playing it on Rookie then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Rocket League is great craic, playing split screen local here and its addictive. Mixture of a bit of skill and loads of luck has led to plenty of laughing here.

Can't get online tho, my broadband a bit ****3d tho dropped to 10meg for some reason so mite be that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

Can't get online either.

Rocket League is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Rocket League had some matchmaking issues with the servers, probable why they are down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Rocket league is absolutely class! The boys on their twitter page are having a bit of craic slagging themselves about their servers but have said they're looking into it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Stop playing it on Rookie then :)

I don't know what you're talking about........ ahem.....

Roar wrote: »
    I don't know what you're talking about........ ahem.....

It's far too easy on rookie but I'm finding the next step up to pro fairly tough, not much chance of scoring from the kick off.

I started a 3 v 3 league on pro and I lost the first 3 games in overtime, it's a pain in the ass, the AI on the opposition team seem to be a lot more capable than the AI on my team :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm enjoying Mousecraft. It's a simple idea but can leave you scratching your head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement