Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

happy enough too. just bought xeodrifter at the weekend on steam but will request refund. nearly bought grow home recently too on sale but held off. Have teslagrad and la mulana but never played much of them. Got super time free on GWG though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

See ya later Sound Shapes, the very definition of indie garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Games are live even though I think people will be playing Metal Gear instead

Grow Home

Super Time Force Ultra

Xeodrifter

Teslagrad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Games are live even though I think people will be playing Metal Gear instead

Grow Home

Super Time Force Ultra

Xeodrifter

Teslagrad

Sweet cheers, expected them tomorrow... Any idea what the new vote is going to be? Or does that come around middle of month?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Terrible issues with Grow Home, any one having them? Screen freezes for about 10 seconds every minute. Framerate is also terrible. Was really looking forward to playing this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

thorbarry wrote: »
    Terrible issues with Grow Home, any one having them? Screen freezes for about 10 seconds every minute. Framerate is also terrible. Was really looking forward to playing this game

Definitely not getting that. Me and the kids played it happily for a few hours yesterday with no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Sweet cheers, expected them tomorrow... Any idea what the new vote is going to be? Or does that come around middle of month?
    Vote to Play won't occur every month. I don't think anything has been mentioned about September, but I doubt there'll be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Vote to Play won't occur every month. I don't think anything has been mentioned about September, but I doubt there'll be one.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/08/11/playstation-plus-vote-to-play-kicks-off-this-week/
    To be clear, Vote to Play will not be a monthly feature, but will take place at regular intervals throughout the year. We’re really excited to launch this new exclusive feature and we hope you enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Not seen any freezes with the game but I did see a few cat frame drops and a bit of screen tear that surprised me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I'm getting this problem too! Pretty annoying. Game is pretty good when it works properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

I'm getting this problem too! Pretty annoying. Game is pretty good when it works properly.

No issues at all here... Runs just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

No issues at all here... Runs just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

No issues here either. Other than it's a tad boring but then I'm only at 200 meters so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Are there any cheaper ps plus 12 month subscriptions available anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭TheZPPanda

quinnd6 wrote: »

I got mine for 40 plus the price of the Independent by buying the paper and using the "10 euro off when you spend 50" vouchers from Aldi (Lidl works too) in Tesco. It's 49.99 so just pick something up you need to bring it over the 50

TheZPPanda wrote: »
    I got mine for 40 plus the price of the Independent by buying the paper and using the "10 euro off when you spend 50" vouchers from Aldi (Lidl works too) in Tesco. It's 49.99 so just pick something up you need to bring it over the 50

I thought Tesco don't allow them to be used on vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭TheZPPanda

RedXIV wrote: »
    I thought Tesco don't allow them to be used on vouchers?

Worked for me 2 weeks ago :) I went self service and just showed an employee and they put it through. It's worth a go!

TheZPPanda wrote: »
    Worked for me 2 weeks ago :) I went self service and just showed an employee and they put it through. It's worth a go!

Self service! Genius! Must try that, I think I saw one in the paper recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

quinnd6 wrote: »

Check the price on the website instead of the psn store.
    On the website it gives me 2 options
    One for €49.99 and
    One for €42.49
    Combine that with the €50 voucher for €40 as mentioned above and its a win/win

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RedXIV wrote: »
    Self service! Genius! Must try that, I think I saw one in the paper recently!

They are in the paper every weekend at the minute. Aldi had one in The Sun last Saturday and Lidl had one in the Sunday Independent on Sunday. Tesco will allow you to use either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone get their plus anniversary thing yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Varik wrote: »

I contacted them, i missed the first month apparently. Dagnammit. So no i haven't received anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

eddhorse wrote: »
    I contacted them, i missed the first month apparently. Dagnammit. So no i haven't received anything.

I signed up two days after PS+ launched and thought I was out of the running as I had no email. Hope it's nothing to envy.

Varik wrote: »

Was told they wouldn't be out until October according to the last mail.

So still 2 weeks before I start to worry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Is the sub still worth it for the PS3? I let mine slide maybe a year ago and since then I haven kept track of the monthly releases

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

adox wrote: »
    Is the sub still worth it for the PS3? I let mine slide maybe a year ago and since then I haven kept track of the monthly releases

Have a look for yourself, in my opinion there have been some quite good games offered this year, also if you plan on getting a PS4, you can start stocking up on games.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/wiki/list/fullna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

Just reading other threads there on backwards compatibility games

If I have a PS4 and a PS+ account, can I use this on a PS3 also?

I would like to play some older games but dont want to buy the dowloads for them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

allibastor wrote: »
    Just reading other threads there on backwards compatibility games

If I have a PS4 and a PS+ account, can I use this on a PS3 also?

I would like to play some older games but dont want to buy the dowloads for them.

You can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

The PS+ subscription is account based, so as long as you sign into your ps4, ps3 or vita with those details you will get the free games each moth and the other PS+ benefits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Any rumours yet for the next set of games? The Xbox games for next month are definitely a bit disappointing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement