Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Well if you haven't played TWD season 2 you're in for a treat. I don't know what a majika is c though but looks like i went be touching it.

Roll on the December games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Well if you haven't played TWD season 2 you're in for a treat. I don't know what a majika is c though but looks like i went be touching it.

Roll on the December games :pac:

Magicka 2 is unpolished and slightly buggy, but mindless fun with a great combat system if you have the patience for it, especially playing local co-op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭rob808

Xenji wrote: »
    Looks like we are getting Magicka 2 and The Walking Dead.

J8rFWHn.jpg
    what the ps3 free games?

rob808 wrote: »
    what the ps3 free games?

Nothing else has been announced yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Think that's a particularly poor offering, obviously not Sony's fault I've played TWD 1 and 2, but Magicka has been in every humble bundle since the dawn of time, I feel like you can at any given time get the whole magicka back catalogue for 7 cent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'll get it started.

Shít month.

Edit: Maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Already own walking dead. Still not played it. Magika...sounds crap but we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Do you need to have played TWD1 to get the most out of 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Faker74 wrote: »
    Do you need to have played TWD1 to get the most out of 2?

Ideally yes. Not essential but the stuff Clem, the main character goes through in season 1 will definitely shape decisions you'd make and would get you 100 times more attached to her character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Ideally yes. Not essential but the stuff Clem, the main character goes through in season 1 will definitely shape decisions you'd make and would get you 100 times more attached to her character.

Clementine will remember that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

serious game, i think the first is a must, you will find yourself attached to clementine.....that game is pretty deep. cant wait for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Happy enough with that. I loved Season 1, but never got around to the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

So I'm going to have to buy TWD1 to get the most of TWD2, which I would probably never have played in the first place. Well played Sony, well played. Here's my money. Although in fairness the posts above are partially to blame. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I've played season 1 on ps3, gonna guess my experience/choices in season 1 can't be brought into season 2 on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Walking Dead Season 2 and Majicka confirmed for PS4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-sUMmIY1AA

No word on vita or PS3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

CastorTroy wrote: »

That's for the American PS+

Still no official word on the European side but probably the same.

That's for the American PS+

Still no official word on the European side but probably the same.

They are always both the same now, the Dutch retailer who leaked the two games yesterday is turning into a good source, they have been right for the last couple of months now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

'As part of our plans to streamline our Playstation Plus service to maximize the experience that you get from your two FREE but not really free PS4 games, we are excited to announce to announce that we have elimated the 4 other games that were clogging up your shopping basket and distracting you from the great PS4 content that you're getting every month!'

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The Walking Dead Season 2 (PS4)
    Magicka 2 (PS4)
    Dragon Fin Soup (PS4, PS Vita, PS3)
    Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
    Beyond Good and Evil (PS3)
    inviZimals (PS Vita)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/30/playstation-plus-in-november-the-walking-dead-season-2-magicka-2-more/?emcid=social_20151030_54698836&adbid=660131557227671552&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im happy with that!

• Advertisement

Magicka 2 (PS4)
    Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
    inviZimals (PS Vita)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/30/playstation-plus-in-november-the-walking-dead-season-2-magicka-2-more/?emcid=social_20151030_54698836&adbid=660131557227671552&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Ah I was right about Dragon Fin Soup, looking forward to playing it, it is an interesting RPG Roguelike mass up.

Magicka 2 is really good fun as well if you like playing local co-op.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

just checked, was hoping my save from ps3 The walking dead season 1 would transfer to ps4, but appears unlikely. Nice to finally get the entire mass effect trilogy on digital, but dragon fin soup looks absolutely delightful! Looking forward to getting stuck into that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HarryLime84

When are November's games being released?

When are November's games being released?

Tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HarryLime84

Xenji wrote: »
    Tomorrow.

Great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Only checked the new games now. Delighted with The Walking Dead. Missed out on a discount they had for it a while ago so can't wait to play this later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Iceberg

Novembers plus games are already up on the store for download

• Registered Users Posts: 33,946 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Magicka 2 (PS4)
    Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
    inviZimals (PS Vita)

Is that an official blog ??? it appears to ask for sign in and when you select yes Chrome infills the fields with stored username and passwords.

Be careful folks on that, it dont see any reason to sign in to that URL at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

listermint wrote: »
    Is that an official blog ??? it appears to ask for sign in and when you select yes Chrome infills the fields with stored username and passwords.

Be careful folks on that, it dont see any reason to sign in to that URL at all.

Thats the official EU blog. Doesnt ask me to sign in though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement