Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,946 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Thats the official EU blog. Doesnt ask me to sign in though

hmmm changed password anyway. To be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Going to have to buy TWD season one now to play it first.

Their cunning plan has worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

mdwexford wrote: »
    Going to have to buy TWD season one now to play it first.

Their cunning plan has worked.

I think it's on sale in the store until Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Can ps4 games be played on a ps3?
    I know some have the option of either download.

Dusted off the console we bought last year today and got it updated and pacman playing:)
    Just need to install a bigger HD.

Dusted off the console we bought last year today and got it updated and pacman playing:)

Some PS4 titles are cross play meaning that they will work on the PS3 and/or Vita but PS4 exclusive or next gen titles will not run on the PS3 no matter how hard you try.

• Advertisement

To play Invizimals, you have to have a trap card. What a load of nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Wouldn't imagine so. Still plenty of great PS3 games to play even though most commenters online have move to PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

To play Invizimals, you have to have a trap card. What a load of nonsense.

If you really want to play it and honestly your not missing anything, you can download and print out the cards.

Xenji wrote: »
    If you really want to play it and honestly your not missing anything, you can download and print out the cards.

I've a feeling that it's a game that probably wouldn't hold much appeal to me but I went to play it for 10 minutes last night. Honestly, I couldn't be bothered going to the effort of printing out the cards today. It just seems a bit of a joke that, of all the PSP games they could have given out, it's one that needs AR cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

All my gaming now is on my vita so I've got around to completing (or pretty much completing ) the ps+ games.

I started off with Super Meat boy which I loved. Obviously it gets a bit ridiculous but I was just so addicted to it. I completed the main part and about halfway through the dark world.

The reason I didn't keep going with super meat boy was because I wanted to check out Super Time Force Ultra which is another really cool game. The idea for it is so good and it's a nice length so it doesn't overstay it's welcome. O did miss the journey character though might go back and find it.

Finally I just completed Broken Age and I have to agree with Johnny. Act 1 was really enjoyable but act 2 is absolute pants! The story and interactions etc are fine but my god some of the puzzles are so obtuse and ridiculous that it really took me out if the game. In the end I just got sick if it and had a guide at hand just so I could finish the story.

Just debating what to play next now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

With luck there should be something great next month as we approach Christmas.

Both Sony and MS have a great opportunity to sway people on the fence with some good games on their services. Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was wondering about that. Do we get the Christmas games beginning of December or just before Christmas? I seem to remember them changing just before Christmas before

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was wondering about that. Do we get the Christmas games beginning of December or just before Christmas? I seem to remember them changing just before Christmas before

I thought last year that they operated on the normal schedule so the next games should cover the Christmas period.

CastorTroy wrote: »

It is normal, they will probably announce some of the January games with the December announcement like last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I can see Knack finally being thrown in to sway the parents buying a console for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I can see Knack finally being thrown in to sway the parents buying a console for Christmas.

Yay, Ive wanted it for so long but never wanted to pay the 14 euros. yes Im poor :(

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Lads
    Where's the cheapest place to get a years sub?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    Lads
    Where's the cheapest place to get a years sub?

It's the same price everywhere, makes no odds where you buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,006 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

It's slightly cheaper in Argos than other places at €47.99

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks like no commitment to an update this month.

https://twitter.com/FredDutton/status/669148668570820608

Started playing Cloudberry Kingdom. Level 117 now. Very addictive in a "Ah, Come on! Okay, I'll beat the level this time" way

• Advertisement

I have a feeling they will announce all the games for December and January in one go, not just the two early game announcements we got last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Knack better be included. I've never longed to play a poor game so much in my life, I refuse to pay for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Xenji wrote: »
    I have a feeling they will announce all the games for December and January in one go, not just the two early game announcements we got last year.

Cant check for any exceptions but they've done that most years.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

martyos121 wrote: »
    Knack better be included. I've never longed to play a poor game so much in my life, I refuse to pay for it!

I really really hope its not knack!

Hoping for Killzone myself as I ended up with Knack in the great Argos release bundle scramble of 2013. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Hoping for Killzone myself as I ended up with Knack in the great Argos release bundle scramble of 2013. :D

And how was Knack?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I reserved the Knack bundle that morning I a big rush just to get one sorted, but they were nice enough to change it to the Killzone one when I got there. So some poor fecker who booked the Killzone bundle ended up with Knack! :D

Teslagrad, which was part of PS Plus a couple of months ago, is coming to the Vita on Friday and it's cross buy so it'll be free to anyone who already has it.

DeclanRe wrote: »
    And how was Knack?

It's grand, grand as in bland but not terrible.

There is replay opportunities but by the time I finished it I wasn't pushed to go back to it again.

Sort of like an average one night stand really. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

It's grand, grand as in bland but not terrible.

There is replay opportunities but by the time I finished it I wasn't pushed to go back to it again.

Sort of like an average one night stand really. :D

Agree with this - kind of interesting, until you get to the final boss - gave up there...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement