Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I don't think I'd be in this thread now, or about to fire up my PS4 in a moment for that matter, without Guantlet. The original two games got me into gaming 30 years ago and there's been very few games to offer what they offered since. I'll be interested to try this PS4 version.

If there's a PS4 version of Paperboy coming next month then I'm set.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I don't think I'd be in this thread now, or about to fire up my PS4 in a moment for that matter, without Guantlet. The original two games got me into gaming 30 years ago and there's been very few games to offer what they offered since. I'll be interested to try this PS4 version.

If there's a PS4 version of Paperboy coming next month then I'm set.

Here here to you Beefy! C64 Gauntlet for the win.
    Did we play MAG together?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

What's going to be the next Knack once we get Knack?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

s_carnage wrote: »

The Order 1886?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Thief, they already have got the PS4 version in Asia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Thief

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

eddhorse wrote: »
    MAG

Ohh how I miss that game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Freedom Wars! Thrilled for all you jerks who never played it before and getting it now.

Always wanted to try SSX too which will be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

Mag was a beautiful game, nothing better then being in charge of 127 players and drunkenly cursing at them for being awful :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

**** it, Im just going to buy Knack :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

astonaidan wrote: »
    **** it, Im just going to buy Knack :mad:

Knack'll be free next month then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Rayman Legends on ps4 hopefully. I'm looking forward to Freedom Wars but it sucks to get a part of a game as a part of the list.
    Weird question but have Sony changed the way you accept your frre download PS+ titles as on my PS4 I can't see my free PS3 games like I could before.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ooooh Farcry Dragon Blood. Heard that was decent, must grab it on my PS3

And then must get around to actually playing and finishing these console games that are piling up : /

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

PS3 get good games every month, all I wanted was knack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

astonaidan wrote: »
    PS3 get good games every month, all I wanted was knack :(

Its €14 with the PSN black friday event :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

TheDoc wrote: »
    ooooh Farcry Dragon Blood. Heard that was decent, must grab it on my PS3

And then must get around to actually playing and finishing these console games that are piling up : /
    If you like cheesy 80's inspired humour and over-the-top nonsense then you're in for a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

when did subs go from 14.99 to 19.99 ? .. I pay every 3 months and just seen my bank statement !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

NeVeR wrote: »
    when did subs go from 14.99 to 19.99 ? .. I pay every 3 months and just seen my bank statement !!

A couple of months ago. A total pain in the arse. I'll be buying the yearly sub from now on.

I purchased a sub for €14.99 last week in Argos, they have some at €14.99 and some at €15.99 ...

Playstation Plus loyalty prints are shipping Jan apparently. Just got an email now:

We’re sorry for the delay
    Unfortunately we’ve had to push back the delivery of your PlayStation®Plus personalised 5 year anniversary print. We want to make sure they’re perfect so production has been slightly delayed.

We’re sorry for the delay and we will keep you updated if anything changes. Thanks again for five brilliant years, from everyone at PlayStation Plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I like that they call a 5 month delay 'slight'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I like that they call a 5 month delay 'slight'.

A month for every year.

Bit crap if its only a print?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

I am wondering I let my psn + account run out a few months ago and if I renew it would I get the old games from psn + back ? Or do I completely use them Eg it's like 3 years of games

I am wondering I let my psn + account run out a few months ago and if I renew it would I get the old games from psn + back ? Or do I completely use them Eg it's like 3 years of games

Officially you lose them but some people have done this and found games accessible again on their account so unfortunately it just depends on luck of the draw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I think you can get them all back if you renew within 6 months of the membership expiry. I stand to be corrected but I think this was used to be the case anyway, could have changed or could still be the case.

I think you can get them all back if you renew within 6 months of the membership expiry. I stand to be corrected but I think this was used to be the case anyway, could have changed or could still be the case.

That's perfect then as I am 4 months out so going to pick up a 3 month one in town today. As haveing thr lads over tonight and this is the only console I have more then 1 controller for !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

There were some things that didn't renew if your account lapsed but I normal games will show up.

That's the games you claimed when you were a plus member, so it won't include games you didn't added to your account or games that showed up after you sub ended and before you started again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

From the US FAQ:

Q: What happens to the games and Add-Ons I downloaded free through a PS Plus membership, and I decide to not renew my membership?
    A: If you do not renew your PS Plus membership, you will not be able to access previous free games downloaded with Plus. If you have purchased Add-Ons for a game you received free in Plus, and it requires said free game to play it, you will not be able to access these Add-Ons if you choose not to renew your membership. However, if you decide to re-activate your membership, you will once again be able to play all games downloaded from the Instant Game Collection along with all purchased DLC for these games. Alternatively, you may also purchase the specific game to access any purchased Add-Ons for the game as well.

Picked the 3 month in town today and bam all working again all my games are back Eg 3 years of psn + :O.

Now the lads will have a few games to play tonight SSX and playstation all stars sound like the best best.

Thank God for 240MB UPC

• Advertisement

Picked the 3 month in town today and bam all working again all my games are back Eg 3 years of psn + :O.

Now the lads will have a few games to play tonight SSX and playstation all stars sound like the best best.

Thank God for 240MB UPC

Yeah when I let mine lapse I was afraid of losing Rocket League as I already had spent €12 on DLC and someone also paid $20 to get it for me on steam as a gift... Would have been raging if I had to spend another €20 on it to be honest..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement