Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Started playing Guacamelee last night. I get the feeling the makers may have played a Nintendo game or 2. :)

Castlevania?

Anyway great game. Check out 'Ori And The Blind Forest' if you have a PC.

WarZoneBrother, how do you get the PSN Profile in your sig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Orizio wrote: »
    WarZoneBrother, how do you get the PSN Profile in your sig?

Go here and create an account...http://psnprofiles.com/

You can add the link to your sig then

Sorted, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So started playing Tearaway yesterday at last, but only got so far before it asked me to buy the game. Anyone else encounter this and how'd you get around it? I only see one Tearaway option in my Download list as well. And what I've installed is showing up as Trial and Unlock on my Vita.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So started playing Tearaway yesterday at last, but only got so far before it asked me to buy the game. Anyone else encounter this and how'd you get around it? I only see one Tearaway option in my Download list as well. And what I've installed is showing up as Trial and Unlock on my Vita.

Saw this as well recently. Thought it was just me. Haven't tried to get past it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Membership ran out today, any ideas where you can get the cheapest subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Membership ran out today, any ideas where you can get the cheapest subscription?

Sub is a fixed price. If you want it cheaper try get a lidl/aldi voucher from the newspapers and use it in track to buy the subscription there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

47.99 in Argos is the cheapest you will find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Plus Subscription? Just purchase through playstation, less hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lord Nikon wrote: »

Want a bet! Mine ran out on the 26th just went to renew it via the PS4 selected the 12 months and went to pay via PayPal entered password and got an error code so went and selected paying via visa debit and that went through but 5 minutes later I get a email from PayPal saying I've made a payment I checked the PlayStation plus subscription and now it's extended out to 2017. I believe you can't do anything about this as if you raise a dispute Sony will suspend your account.im pissed now I've paid out an additional 50 that I didn't need to!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

In fairness you were very likely to resub this time next year anyway. Unless you are very very stuck for €50 right now it's not a major issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Lord Nikon wrote: »

Ah Lord Nikon, tis yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Want a bet! Mine ran out on the 26th just went to renew it via the PS4 selected the 12 months and went to pay via PayPal entered password and got an error code so went and selected paying via visa debit and that went through but 5 minutes later I get a email from PayPal saying I've made a payment I checked the PlayStation plus subscription and now it's extended out to 2017. I believe you can't do anything about this as if you raise a dispute Sony will suspend your account.im pissed now I've paid out an additional 50 that I didn't need to!

Actually you can raise a dispute, I got double charged on a 12 months sub due to a fault on their website, took a few days but they refunded me the money, well gave me the E50 in store credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Ah Lord Nikon, tis yourself.

Ah Crash, how's yourself horse? How's Burn these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

So...anybody take guesses on what's coming in January for us? Not getting my hopes up as December was a massive **** you to every PS plus subscriber, but a AAA is surely on the cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Deep Six wrote: »
    So...anybody take guesses on what's coming in January for us? Not getting my hopes up as December was a massive **** you to every PS plus subscriber, but a AAA is surely on the cards?

My guess is more disappointment

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Doubt it, look forward to another re-release of a PS3 game you've already beaten, episode 1 of a 5 episode game and some absolutely terrible indie games.

Face it, PS Plus has been terrible since they made it mandatory to play online, how naïve I was to think that the money from extra subscribers would actually be going towards improving their servers or including newer games hahahaha their servers are slower than ever and bar a few small exceptions (resogun, rocket league) the game selections have been atrocious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

My thoughts too, especially with what GWG are getting lately with the added bonus of backwards compatibility. PS Plus' indie fetish isn't going to cut it much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Wouldn't be surprised if they gave us Kings Quest Episode 2 as a full game :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

sugarman wrote: »
    January has always been a relatively good month on Plus, id wager an oldish AAA game thrown in... Knack/Killzone/BlackFlag or something. Theyre due one soon!

Id take Killzone never played it, if its Knack ill go crazy after buying it last month

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

astonaidan wrote: »
    Id take Killzone never played it, if its Knack ill go crazy after buying it last month

If Killzone isn't a part of PS+ in January, PM me your address and I'll send it to you. I've not played it, nor even opened the case in the 2 years in which I got it bundled with my PS4.

There is a disc in there though, I think... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hideki99235

Shadow of Mordor GOTY at the moment is a brilliant price €22.49. One the top games released so far on the PS4 and well worth it if you enjoy the Tolkien stories, and chopping off the heads of hundreds of Orc :D

Shadow of Mordor GOTY at the moment is a brilliant price €22.49. One the top games released so far on the PS4 and well worth it if you enjoy the Tolkien stories, and chopping off the heads of hundreds of Orc :D

...what has enjoying Tolkien got to do with that game? It adds nothing to the Tolkien universe, even if it is set in it.

Get SoM if you like mindless bloody combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Its Grim Fandango and hardware rivals in ps4, saw a few posts on reddit about it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I never played grim fandango but always wanted to so happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Its Grim Fandango and hardware rivals in ps4, saw a few posts on reddit about it

Another month goes by without any downloading happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Grim Fandango is fantastic. Delighted about that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Really wanted to play grim fandango....15 years ago. I'll be swapping my ps4 for xbox one after the summer unless Sony cop on a bit. Lackluster display.
    Queue the defenders of ps plus..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Delighted. Another game I can play on the vita. Wonder what the rest are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement