Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Got the plus email.

Save 50% on HELLDIVERS DLC from 2 February – 1 March 2016 on PS Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PS+ Vote to play returns (sarcastic)hurrah!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/02/01/ps-plus-vote-to-play-returns-action-henk-vs-assault-android-cactus-vs-broforce/

Action Henk looks like it could be Trials like fun. Broforce could be good as well. I'm not a fan of twin stick shooters at all so no interest in cactus.

The comments on twitter are gas.

"It's like being asked to vote for a poke in the eye, a punch in the stomach or a kick in the nuts....no thanks"

Needless to say the majority of the comments ar negative :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Negetive comments about free* games! Oh the entitlement of it all

*games are not actually free and you will only have them While you pay your subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

More indiesht shovelware in March.... the ride never ends

More indiesht shovelware in March.... the ride never ends

You form that opinion after purchasing and playing all three games or just spouting the kind of nonsense that we get here every month when the games provided on Plus aren't triple A titles worth 60 euro a piece?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    PS+ Vote to play returns (sarcastic)hurrah!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/02/01/ps-plus-vote-to-play-returns-action-henk-vs-assault-android-cactus-vs-broforce/

Action Henk looks like it could be Trials like fun. Broforce could be good as well. I'm not a fan of twin stick shooters at all so no interest in cactus.

The comments on twitter are gas.

"It's like being asked to vote for a poke in the eye, a punch in the stomach or a kick in the nuts....no thanks"

Needless to say the majority of the comments ar negative :)

BroForce is one hell of a game. I have it on Steam and it is so hectic. Amazing fun with other players. Whenever it hits PS4, I highly recommend it. I'll be voting for that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

BroForce is one hell of a game. I have it on Steam and it is so hectic. Amazing fun with other players. Whenever it hits PS4, I highly recommend it. I'll be voting for that anyway.

Yeah I second that, local co-op and a local co-op campaign are always welcome, they game also is receiving regular updates and new content.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I am Alive is showing up as one of the games for plus instead of Persona in the What's New section on the PS3. I hope there hasn't been a last minute change.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I am Alive is showing up as one of the games for plus instead of Persona in the What's New section on the PS3. I hope there hasn't been a last minute change.

I am Alive was great. I really wish more games used that mechanic, 1 shot 1 kill, might only have 1 bullet but facing 2 enemies and you can bluff them into thinking you have more so they won't attack, proper survival.

Anyone else not able to vote on the games? My Vote button is greyed out and in the store it says 'join or renew' but my membership says it's fine til august.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I am Alive was great. I really wish more games used that mechanic, 1 shot 1 kill, might only have 1 bullet but facing 2 enemies and you can bluff them into thinking you have more so they won't attack, proper survival.

Anyone else not able to vote on the games? My Vote button is greyed out and in the store it says 'join or renew' but my membership says it's fine til august.

I enjoyed I am Alive but I already have. I'm looking forward to getting Persona more.

I am Alive was a great game I thought right up until the very, very abrupt ending which smacked of 'We've run out of money for this project!' The atmosphere was tense throughout with a lot of thought and planning needed to get you through certain sections.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I think that is exactly what happened. It ran out of cash and what we got was basically the first act. Shame as there's a great game in there somewhere.

I always thought that The Last of Us seemed like a bit of a spiritual successor to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

Is lemmings touch not supposed to be on plus this month?
    Still showing up as full price for me

wilser wrote: »
    Is lemmings touch not supposed to be on plus this month?
    Still showing up as full price for me

It's still on sale so from midnight tonight you'll be able to download it for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

It's still on sale so from midnight tonight you'll be able to download it for free.

Its there now.

Bought the DLC for HellDiver, was reduced more than I thought so glad about that.

Very happy now with plus this month.

Bought the DLC for HellDiver, was reduced more than I thought so glad about that.

Very happy now with plus this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is anyone having much difficulty with connection issues in helldivers. Playing local co op and we keep getting booted back to title screen

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Yep - head is wrecked at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Yep - head is wrecked at this stage

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is anyone having much difficulty with connection issues in helldivers. Playing local co op and we keep getting booted back to title screen

I only look for those on their ships, it seems to work better.

playing now if anyone wants to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Hell divers is fun co-op.

Havent had much time with the rest yet, anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So new ones to be announced today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So new ones to be announced today?

Broforce won the vote, was announced yesterday.
    Don't know about the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

F1ngers wrote: »
    Broforce won the vote, was announced yesterday.
    Don't know about the rest.

More disappointment guaranteed. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

O yes its that time of month where everyone gives out about the FREE games you get .........

I know back in the early days of Xbox live you got notting for 60 a year. Now on PSN you get 72 games for 50 euros me thinks thats a very good deal ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It's funny because it's generally a very small amount of people that complain about the "free games" (they're not even free), and a much larger group of people that complain about that small amount of people.

Also, it's the "PlayStation Plus Discussion Thread". That gives people the right to question the quality of the games, believe it or not. :) I've tried a great deal of them, there's some gems, and there's some absolute stinkers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I briefly played Expendabros on PC. I'm sure there'll be a delay in announcing the other games. Or they'll just announce the PS4 ones and leave the rest until later

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    More disappointment guaranteed. :(

Broforce is actually a really cool game, one of the highest rated on Steam, it has a perfect 10, it has local co-op as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

martyos121 wrote: »
    It's funny because it's generally a very small amount of people that complain about the "free games" (they're not even free), and a much larger group of people that complain about that small amount of people.

Also, it's the "PlayStation Plus Discussion Thread". That gives people the right to question the quality of the games, believe it or not. :) I've tried a great deal of them, there's some gems, and there's some absolute stinkers too.

We want knack!
    We want knack!
    We want knack!

When do we want it?
    We want knack!

:)

• Advertisement

Xenji wrote: »
    Broforce is actually a really cool game, one of the highest rated on Steam, it has a perfect 10, it has local co-op as well.

The disappointment for me is that it's not going to be on Vita.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement