Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I am so happy I loaded my PS+ till 2022 in the great Argos give away of 2015...Smug grin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Since was reading that Shadow Complex is being release on PS4 on May 2nd, do you think it'll be part of Plus? I'm sure a lot of people are asking Epic or whoever is porting it that same question.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Since was reading that Shadow Complex is being release on PS4 on May 2nd, do you think it'll be part of Plus? I'm sure a lot of people are asking Epic or whoever is porting it that same question.

released 2 days before PS+ titles are supposed to hit the store? As much as I disagree with it, people would go bonkers if they bought it day 1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

RedXIV wrote: »
    released 2 days before PS+ titles are supposed to hit the store? As much as I disagree with it, people would go bonkers if they bought it day 1

Didn't something similar happen before and Sony just refunded it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

RedXIV wrote: »

3 May is the first Tuesday so that would be the same day as the release of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah, I meant May 3rd, sorry. I just remember seeing it was the same day as Plus titles hit.

I think it's possible as well because it was free on PC when it was ported, if you used Epic's launcher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Rumour is that the ps4 games for may are Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Tinie wrote: »

I ****ing love tetris

Tinie wrote: »

I'd love Tetris! Watchdogs is ****e unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Watch_Dogs was the worst game I bought for the PS4, total let down in nearly every aspect of the game, coupled with a sterile environment in which everything is repetitive and bland, step in the right direction though for Plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Xenji wrote: »
    Watch_Dogs was the worst game I bought for the PS4, total let down in nearly every aspect of the game, coupled with a sterile environment in which everything is repetitive and bland, step in the right direction though for Plus.

They have to get the hype on with the Watch Dogs 2 reveal at E3 coming up.

They have to get the hype on with the Watch Dogs 2 reveal at E3 coming up.

They'll be murdering the hype by showing us how garbage the first one was, I guess it's an AAA so will hopefully please some people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I don't think Watch_Dogs is as bad as people say. It's average, but not terrible. They had some cool ideas for MP and implemented them well. I'd take it over Killzone anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Sure who cares if it's crap? It's AAA!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

The hipsters won't be happy with the lack of indie shovelware but watchdogs is better than 95% of the rubbish dished out since ps4 launch,

cadete wrote: »
    The hipsters won't be happy with the lack of indie shovelware but watchdogs is better than 95% of the rubbish dished out since ps4 launch,

I can easily think of about 20 indie games we got that were far more enjoyable and interesting than Watch_Dogs since the PS4's launch.

I can easily think of about 20 indie games we got that were far more enjoyable than Watch_Dogs since the PS4's launch.
    That "you"enjoyed,
    just because you and a few others enjoyed the Atari reboots doesn't mean we all did, I played watchdogs and enjoyed it, So in my opinion it's a good game to get for "free" if you've not already played it
    Add your reply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

As boring as Watch Dogs was, the multiplayer was a great laugh hacking other people and escaping before getting caught.

Only way i play this again is if they include the dlc.

That "you"enjoyed,
    just because you and a few others enjoyed the Atari reboots doesn't mean we all did, I played watchdogs and enjoyed it, So in my opinion it's a good game to get for "free" if you've not already played it
    Add your reply here.

Just because you and a few others enjoyed Watch_Dogs does not mean we all did, see it works both ways, different strokes for different folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

watch dogs was and is a pile of ****e.... AAA you say? more like ZZZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Only way i play this again is if they include the dlc.

DLC was actually pretty fun, different character

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Finally give AAA game, people still give out, no wonder Sony dont bother.

Just because you and a few others enjoyed Watch_Dogs does not mean we all did, see it works both ways, different strokes for different folks.
    Which is why I clearly said in my opinion it's a good game for plus,
    I genuinely don't know where all this love for side scrolling 16 bit games comes from, the catalogue of games available is more than big enough to allow one AAA game every month, and an indie aswell, and try to keep everyone happy is it not?
    I don't buy every single AAA released but I would like to have the chance to try some that I hadn't bought for "free" just as you and some others want to play the indies.

Which is why I clearly said in my opinion it's a good game for plus,
    I genuinely don't know where all this love for side scrolling 16 bit games comes from, the catalogue of games available is more than big enough to allow one AAA game every month, and an indie aswell, and try to keep everyone happy is it not?
    I don't buy every single AAA released but I would like to have the chance to try some that I hadn't bought for "free" just as you and some others want to play the indies.

Oh I agree with you, having one of each is the way it should be, there is not a steady enough stream of AAA games to have two each month, I still have not played Black Flag, I know I could buy it used for a tenner, but I am not that pushed, but if it was on Plus I would try it out, same as with an Indie title.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I liked Watchdogs, it really is a game that got better as it went on.

I'll just be glad if it isn't another "highly rated", neo-retro indie pixel shooter/slasher. I have enjoyed a couple of them, but it's getting silly now. Throw out the odd game that can't be played on a calculator.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Benzino wrote: »
    I don't think Watch_Dogs is as bad as people say. It's average, but not terrible. They had some cool ideas for MP and implemented them well. I'd take it over Killzone anyway.

I probably prefer Killzone but I agree with the sentiment.

Probably not worth debating too much until we actually get confirmation on the games anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

eddhorse wrote: »

But this time its the people who normally give out about "moaners" well eh.....moaning. So yeah,its pretty clear there is a divide in what people want from the PS+ service. Thats not exactly a shocker if you read this thread.

Also Sony are going to do the opposite of improve the service because people dont like it? Or because people dont like it they dont/shouldnt bother trying to improve it? Makes no sense.

If nobody likes it and are forced to pay for it,it should either be stopped or changed to try accomodate a higher percentage of its customers,which ever that "side" maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

eddhorse wrote: »

I'm actually looking forward to it.....If we do get Watch_Dogs.
    Good sign going forward too if we do start getting retail releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

i don't think we'll be getting either, and if we did get a AAA title, it would be a washed one, like saints row or some other AAA under achiever.

• Advertisement

SharpCoder wrote: »
    i don't think we'll be getting either, and if we did get a AAA title, it would be a washed one, like saints row or some other AAA under achiever.

There have been a lot of rumors that Ubisoft will be announcing a sequel to Watch_Dogs at E3 in June, so there maybe more credence to the story besides the poor quality image that's going around.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement