Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Watch Dogs wasn't too bad I thought. Not being able to shoot out the window of a car was a bit annoying but I really enjoyed it.

I'd like to think that all the DLC will come with but I won't hold my breath. I'm sure it'll be heavily discounted though so I may jump back into the multiplayer seeing as there's bound to be a lot more playing it next month.

Tetris was another rumour I saw. Could take it or leave that one tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Xenji wrote: »
    There have been a lot of rumors that Ubisoft will be announcing a sequel to Watch_Dogs at E3 in June, so there maybe more credence to the story besides the poor quality image that's going around.

They just sent me an e-mail today asking me to register to participate in..

"THE ULTIMATE GAMING EXPERIENCE"

Supposedly they're offering the chance for 50 gamers to attend E3 citing..
    Ubisoft is rewarding the commitment of its biggest fans by giving them the opportunity to take part in E3, the world's premier show for video games. For the fourth year in a row, more than 1,700 fans are expected to attend the Ubisoft Lounge, a pop-up event being held in a location near the Los Angeles Convention Center. At the Ubisoft Lounge, fans will have hands-on time with games from Ubisoft’s E3 lineup, as well as time to discuss their favourite titles with Ubisoft’s teams, attend master classes, compete against other fans and win prizes.

In addition to the Ubisoft lounge, fifty creative and dedicated fans from around the world will be chosen to join Ubisoft in Los Angeles for this year’s show. As “Star Players”, they will receive the VIP treatment, including all-expense paid travel, access to the E3 show floor, a ticket to the Ubisoft conference and meetings with Ubisoft’s development teams.

Ubisoft will select fans to attend the Ubisoft Lounge from among those who pre-register at http://www.ubisoftlounge.com/

Anyone who is not selected or is unable to make it to Los Angeles will be able to watch live streamed master classes and access video-on-demand content on Ubisoft Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft.

This is not all the info but it seems they're definately gonna have a big presence in this years E3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I dont understand the hate Watchdogs gets, i enjoyed it alot.

Better than 90% of the crap we have gotten on PS+ in the last year imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I dont understand the hate Watchdogs gets, i enjoyed it alot.

Better than 90% of the crap we have gotten on PS+ in the last year imho.

Better than every PS+ title I have played apart from Rogue Legacy and Rocket League... Possibly even Hardware Rivals, but still think Watch Dogs is a pretty decent game...

Better than every PS+ title I have played apart from Rogue Legacy and Rocket League... Possibly even Hardware Rivals, but still think Watch Dogs is a pretty decent game...

I was being generous with the 90%, was going to go higher.

Similar games to yourself but maybe 1 or 2 more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Never played Watch Dogs its not really my type of game, but I will 100% play it more than some of the tripe thats been got of plus recently. I actually think Plus started quiet strong, dont starve is a class little game it just went crazy down hill after that. Id be happy if we got one AAA game and one indie, it would surely make everyone happy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ah here.. Watch_dogs is fine... better than 90% of PS+ games on PS4, no it is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Shouldn't we hear soon since they're due to go up next Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Shouldn't we hear soon since they're due to go up next Tuesday

We will know later today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Xenji wrote: »
    We will know later today.

Tbf, it could be anytime up to Monday that we find out but hopefully it'll be today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mad, I was just thinking of getting Tropico last week. Saying that, I'm not pushed on it as I've never played those type of games so might be another bust month for me. WTF is table top racing.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/27/coming-to-playstation-plus-in-may-tropico-5-table-top-racing-and-more/?emcid=social_20160427_61002286&adbid=725346194784808960&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Nice, Tropico 5.

I wanted to buy this a few weeks ago and now ill get to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    WTF is table top racing.

TTR is a racing game from some of the devs behind WipeOut. It is like Micro Machines but from a regular, behind-the-vehicle perspective.

I played it at EGX Rezzed and it was a lot of fun.

I haven't played Tropico 5 myself but a friend of mine enjoys startegy games and this is one of his favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Id never really complain bout ps+ games, as there is generally at least 1 a month enjoy, and rocket league, but that locoroco "game" is described as an interactive screensaver!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Big ol pile of meh for that list. Another poor month.

Was hoping for watchdogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Big fan of Tropico on PC, not sure how well it will control on console.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Very happy with Tropico 5, it is a great series, GOW: Ghost Of Sparta is a nice surprise for the Vita as well.

Table Top Racing: World Tour is done by WipEout co-creator Nick Burcombe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Thrilled, talked myself out of Tropico twice in the last few months. Free game!

Tinie wrote: »
    Big ol pile of meh for that list. Another poor month.

Was hoping for watchdogs.

But this selection is waaay better than getting any of those AAA games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I was looking at Table Top racing not long ago. I get a real 'Micro Machines' vibe from it.

Which is a good thing - IMO Micro Machines is a top five multiplayer game EVER.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Happy with Tropico, have the rest of the series. Bought a PS4 before xmas and it's the first PS+ game I'll actually play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Tropico will give me the kick up the arse to get behind the rest of that series, haven't heard much about the others

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Benzino wrote: »
    I don't think Watch_Dogs is as bad as people say. It's average, but not terrible. They had some cool ideas for MP and implemented them well. I'd take it over Killzone anyway.

The hype destroyed it. It wasn't a bad game by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I've been wanting to try a Tropico game for ages, I nearly bought a recent Humble Bundle just for Tropico 5 but held off. Happy out now. Some of the others look fun too, although I don't know anything about them.

Isn't Tropico 5 a AAA game? What will the whingers find fault in now? :)

lertsnim wrote: »
    The hype destroyed it. It wasn't a bad game by any means.

Playing it on and off at the moment on the PS3. It's not that bad. Suffers from trying to do too much and some of the interesting features that they brought in aren't really explored or utilised that well.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

No idea of those games but the Table Top Racing game might be a bit of a laugh if we got a few on here playing it of an evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Happy enough with Tropico 5, I'd rather that than Watchdogs for sure, but I wouldn't have minded Watchdogs either. Good enough month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Tropico 5 looks more like a PC game than a PS4 game. I'll be itnerested to see feedback from people on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

And Im disappointed again, not dissing Tropico, more I already have it so cant diss it. More Im personally disappointed, wanted to try watch dogs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭tigger123

Tropico looks great actually, as long as you can control it via console.

Does anyone here use a mouse and keyboard for their ps4? Would it make the likes of Tropico more playable?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement