Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus Discussion Thread - FAQ in first post

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

That_Guy wrote: »
    30 mins into Tropico 5 and I'm already 20,000 in debt...

Oops.

Bring in a local Island who is slowly helping all its friends out for no benefit to them at all, sort of a riech type country :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Tropico I was interested in until the tutorial. Connect mine to the road network - The road is too short. I assure you it is not.

Good luck.

Table Top Racers is ok though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I put an hour or so into TTR last night. The races are so short that I kept going "oh go on just one more" which is a good sign.

Its fun, I liked it. But then Hamsterball was one of my most played PS3 PS+ games so I like these little racers.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

Does Table Top Racers offer any local multiplayer or is it all online only?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

TinCanMan wrote: »
    Does Table Top Racers offer any local multiplayer or is it all online only?

No local MP which is strange for a game like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

TTR is a fantastic little game, bit of frame rate issues but the racing is fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Played TTR last night for a bit in a party of 3,was enjoyable. I was a bit worried it may be a bit grindy to unlock the higher tier cars but then i got 50k gold coins in one race for getting a hard to reach coin so that put that worry to bed. I did however notice that once that mechanic was present most of the group spent the races tryimg to farm the coins rather than win the race,which is a little problematic!

Ive yet to progress much further other than the first solo championship and about 5-10 MP races so im not sure what other tracks are available but i did notice a lot of the tracks are the same but with slightly different routes/backwards etc,which is a little worrying for longevity but again i may just not have got that far in yet. First impressions are decent so hopefully that continues. I bought Toybox Turbos there for PC awhile ago and this pretty much stands up against it so far imo,which is nice.

As for Tropico 5,it will prob stay in the unplayed list. I bought complete edition of Tropico 3 awhile ago and still havent got round to playing it,it seems to be much better received than 5 so if im gonna play a Tropico game it will most likely be 3. I dont like the more micro management RTS games anyway so Tropico may not be for me at all.

A half decent month,more of the same in the future would be nice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

If i had bought a ps1 game for the ps3 and its available on the ps4, do I need to buy it again?

I had a different issue. I ended up adding them from a web browser rather than the console.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Damien360

sugarman wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues adding the monthly games?

Added them all to my cart, went to basket/checkout and hit proceed with payment and everything disappeared saying cant process.

Trying to readd the games to my basket now and am getting "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content"

Using an Irish account, With Irish PS+ the last 4/5yrs. Never seen this.

What browser are you using on PC ? Is it chrome and you have blockers running as extensions ?

I use chrome on iOS (no extensions allowed) so I can see all the content and not just ps4. Works perfectly every time.

• Advertisement

I always use a webrowser, so much handier.

What was your issue?

The PS+ games page on the PS4 browser just refused to show the new games. Rebooted, reopened the store a few times but nothing. Other pages on the store were fine, just not the PS+ games.

I ended up using Safari on my iPad to get them. That worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

if i bought 4 codes for 3 month membership on each, can i redeem all codes at once giving me 12 month membership?
    or do i have to wait 3 months for each code and is there any expiry date on codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

4real wrote: »
    if i bought 4 codes for 3 month membership on each, can i redeem all codes at once giving me 12 month membership?
    or do i have to wait 3 months for each code and is there any expiry date on codes?

They stack so you can buy whatever you want and add them all at the same time. Are you thinking of getting some from that guy on Adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

They stack so you can buy whatever you want and add them all at the same time. Are you thinking of getting some from that guy on Adverts?

yes

4real wrote: »
    yes

I got two off him, well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

There are no PS1 games playable on the PS4

Sh!t what I meant was when I bought it on the PS Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Really enjoying ttr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Bit of an odd question but has anyone tried tropico on remote play on the vita yet? Just wondering how it plays

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Anyone try tropico online? I do a Quick game and ever player ****s off before my first plantation is built????

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Lads, anyone having trouble with the remote play on PC/Mac? Mine was working perfect last weekend. Tried too boot it up today, and it won't find my console via the internet. When I go to enter the code, it seems as if it's connecting, but then I get error (CE-35398-8)
    Got a friend to try it on his Mac, and his was the same.
    I've also tried it from my Xperia phone, and that seems to work fine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

As I expected that "Free" title we got with PS+ a few months back Kings Quest Episode 1 is now free even if you don't have PS+ ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

As I expected that "Free" title we got with PS+ a few months back Kings Quest Episode 1 is now free even if you don't have PS+ ...

Yeah, I saw that there. I just downloaded it for the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It's actually a fun little game. played it with the kids there recently, well worth it if you enjoyed the old point and click adventures of yester-year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Cheapest place to get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Cheapest place to get this?

Argos for €48, prices will not get lower than that unless you find a deal on Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Xenji wrote: »
    Argos for €48, prices will not get lower than that unless you find a deal on Adverts.

Cheers I'll just get it from PSN for €50 so.

Cheers I'll just get it from PSN for €50 so.

This guy on Adverts is selling legit cheaper codes...

http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/playstation-plus-voucher-3-months-cheap/10260248?notification=2e253069d6dab96eab935bffd8e53022-1463688909#comment_69132309[/URL]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Table Top Racing seems like a fairly mediocre affair all things considered, but I was in a state of legitimate disbelief at the obnoxiousness of the Yo Sushi product placement!

Think it might actually outdo the old Crazy Taxi KFC and Tower Records fares, if not quite on the same level as Zool and Chuba Chubs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Table Top Racing seems like a fairly mediocre affair all things considered, but I was in a state of legitimate disbelief at the obnoxiousness of the Yo Sushi product placement!

Think it might actually outdo the old Crazy Taxi KFC and Tower Records fares, if not quite on the same level as Zool and Chuba Chubs :pac:

I played it one evening after playing rocket league and the driving just felt sluggish. More rocket league style gameplay is needed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I had no idea Yo Sushi was an actual brand name.

My main problem with the game is the host has a huge speed advantage in online games. It ruins the online. I have all the gold stars in single player so no real incentive to play those again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement